Deep thought.

take me back to november
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up, got high and kind of became a routine. Until the day, I finally went to go to school.

School. What a hellhole, most of the time I wish didn’t have to go and in those times (there’s no questioning in that), I don’t. 

It was the second week after the incident happened, coincidentally I showed up the first time to school, Oh Sehun crossed my path. 

Oh Sehun what can I say, oh he’s a total grade A, “men ain’t ” type of . He’s surrounded by rumors, girls, and ty friends. I heard he cheated on girls before and made them think it was their fault. Heard is the keyword. I would know what goes on but i have no interest in going to school or that man-boy. Actually I can’t judge, but aside from his quote on quote ty personality, he has some redeeming qualities. He’s Oh Sehun captain of the basketball team, Oh Sehun the charismatic prince and more importantly a man with money. 

Gold digger i guess you can call it that. I’ve tried scamming sugar daddies, but instead I got scammed myself. I my friend’s toe, point is the bag wasn’t secure. 

In the middle of my deep thinking, I felt this heavy shove weighing me down. “ Hey, watch where you’re going you stupid ,” I screamed. “Woah the pretty rose has thorns,” Sehun said it jokingly, “I’ll see you around, cutie.” he said as he pinched my cheek and walked away cockily. 

I rolled my eyes. Walking around with his hand around on his . I sighed as i appro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter