Our Fate

You're My Angel

You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

  A new day started,so here i am.Taking care of five 'children' feat crazy Jaehwan.Arghhhhhh! What Should I Do?!

*Flashback*

  "We should start our meeting right?"

  "So firstly,Yoon Jisung.The record of the offense is to hold makeup class during school time",said Mrs Song."Even Sejeong doesn't know how to wear makeup",said Jaehwan while laughing crazily."Just shut up",said Sejeong.Mrs. Song just chuckled at the two of them.

  "Second,Park Jihoon"."Ommo,he is so cute.He looks like a kitten",said Sejeong."He looks cute right? You should look at what he had done",said Mrs Song.Park Jihoon,selling ographic magazines at school.Sejeong shocked."That's why there are so many people said that don't judge the book by its cover Sejeonga",said Mrs Song."And that's why not so handsome people like me is much more better",said Jaehwan.

  "Lai Guan Lin.He come from a wealthy family,his father is a very popular businessman in Taiwan.He has his own bully group even though he just transfer to that school".How can a 16 years old kiddo can be this tall?His visual also daebak,i think that he can be a great model."Sejeonga,please stop talking nonsense like that",said Mrs Song.How can Mrs Song heard what I have said.OMG,she has sixth Sense.

  "And the next one is Park Woojin.He called himself as the Robin Hood of the School X.He really likes to steal money from a rich student and donate it to beggar".It looks like he is not that bad.Why did he become like that?So this is the time for Detective Sejeong to take action.

 "The last one is Kang Daniel",said Mrs Song."Seongsaeng nim"."Waeyo?"."Where is his picture?",asked Sejeong."He said to me that his face is too attractive so he think that there must be many student that will fall in love with him if he give me his picture".Eiyuw,so disgusting.But it looks like he is the most dangerous one.Bullies,blackmail,smoking and attempted .Sheet of paper.So scary.

  "Actually all of them is the top 5 of the most excellent student in their school and that's why we accepted this student to get into our school.They're not stupid.Iyup,they are so naughty but they also have potential in themselves.I hope that you guys can help all of them to become a better one.Do you understand that?",asked Mrs Song.

  Sejeong nodded her head."Kim Jaehwan?",Mrs Song tapped Jaehwan shoulder."Nae bogoshipeoyo",answered Jaehwan."Are you daydreaming?",asked Mrs Song."Hehehehehehe",Jaehwan just smiled."Yeah,typical Kim Jaehwan.One of the student is going to be in the same class with you Sejeonga.So I hope that you will help that guy",said Mrs Song.

  So let's see who is in the same age with me.What?! Kang Daniel?! Just be positive Sejeonga.He is not that bad.He gonna be a good friend to you Sejeonga.He is a good boy.Good boy.

*End Of Flashback*

  "Cejeonga,look at that guy",Doyeon pushed Sejeong head."Yah",shouted Sejeong.Sejeong looked in front and she totally shocked about what she just see.OMG,ERT GUY!Sejeong take her history book and covered her face with it."He is so handsome right?",said Doyeon.Don't ask me Doyeona."Yah,what's wrong with you?",asked Doyeon.

  "I'm sleepy",answered Sejeong."I will join you later okey".Truly my bestie."Annyeonghaseyo,Kang Daniel imnida",that guy introduce himself.Why Mrs Song?Why that guy?!Why this ert guy?"Your blonde hair look very nice huh",said Mr Kim."Sorry teacher,I will changed it later",that guy apologize to Mr Kim."Make sure you changed your blondie hair tomorrow okay.So you can sit beside.."

  All the girl student in the 4-A class began to hope that the new students would sit next to them."Where is Kim Mingyu?",asked Mr Kim."Mingyu is not here teacher",answered Mingyu that was hiding under his table."You can sit beside Mingyu",said Mr Kim."How did Mr Kim know that i was hiding?",Mingyu quickly get up and sit at his place."Okey teacher",answered Daniel.He quickly walked to his place.And right now he will sat behind you,Congrats Sejeong.

  "Annyeong,my name is Kim Mingyu"."Oh,annyeong",answered Daniel then sat at his place."My name is Kim Doyeon".Since when you're become so friendly Doyeona."Nae annyeong.."."And it was nice to see you again Kim Sejeong",said Daniel."Are you talking to me?",asked Doyeon."No,i was talking to your friend".What should I do right now?Why did he still remember me?God,please help me.

  "Yah,how can you know that handsome guy before me?",asked Doyeon."I'm sleeping.I don't hear what you're saying".Please don't say anything more Doyeona."Ouh,I should join you too",said Doyeon.Thanks God,i feel very thankful because u give me this type of friend.The bell rang and right now it was my favourite time,recess."Yah,that's so funny",Mingyu pushed Daniel shoulder and laughed crazily.Wow,they looked so happy.

  It looks like Mingyu has found a new crazy friends.Wonwoo is going to cry if he watched this.Poor Pabo Wonwoo.Heish Doyeona,why did you leave me alone.And where is my money.Moneyyyy,please come back to me."Kim Sejeong",said Daniel that was stood in front Sejeong.Just be a professional Sejeonga."Hmm"."It was you right?",asked Daniel."Iyup,why?",asked Sejeong.

  "Mrs Song said that if i have a problem i can ask for your help",answered Daniel.So that's why he know my name."Iyup,did you have any problem?",asked Sejeong with a smile in her face."Yes"."What is it?"."Why're you so cute?".Suddenly Daniel get closer to Sejeong."I was born this way,to be such a cute girl",answered Sejeong then she step backward."I thought that all of them are just lying,it looks like it exist",Daniel continue to move closer toward Sejeong.

  "What?",asked Sejeong."Cheonsa",that man pinched Sejeong cheek and walk away.What should i do?Just forget about it.You just have to be profesional and that's it.I got youu money,let's go to the canteen.Yehaaa.Time goes by so fast and that's how my exciting time ended.Yuhoow,it's time to go home."Cheonsa ya".Sejeong quickly turned her back around.

  Heish,what did he want."Nae Daniel shi.Waeyo?",asked Sejeong with smile on her face."Cejeonga,I have a dance class today so I will go back first okey and please don't steal my Daniel",Doyeon whispered to Sejeong."Ahh Doyeonaa~"."Goodbye Sejeong shiii".It's the second time you leave me alone Doyeona."You're not alone~I am here with you"."Stop it.What did you want?",asked Sejeong again."Hmm",Daniel pretend to be thinking.

  "What did you want?",Sejeong smiled at Daniel.This is what I have learned throughout my life as a successful counselor and it was patience."I want you",said Daniel and grabbed Sejeong hands."Yah let of of my hands",shouted Sejeong.Daniel just smiled and pulled Sejeong along with him."Here wear this",Daniel gave his helmet to Sejeong."I'm not coming with you"."I don't care",said Daniel and put a helmet on Sejeong head.

"Cheonsa,please ride my motorcycle before i kiss you"

"I don't want to go with you"

"Okey,I'll kiss you",Daniel got off his motorcycle and walked closer to Sejeong.

"FINE,I WILL COME WITH YOU OKEY",shouted Sejeong.

"You're still cute even when you get angry"

Maybe that's why Seongwoo hyung like to watch you every time.

Seongwoo hyung,I've made a good job right?I will fulfill my promise to you.