The Day We Met

You're My Angel

I thought i was normal,until i met you.Then i realized we're both pretty weird,and i like that about us.

  Kim Sejeong,a beautiful name that belongs to an angel.Good manners,beautiful and wise...enough to describe the identity of an angel.Iyup,that's me!So this is how my boring life began.Wake up,Take a bath,Breakfast and the most exciting one,SCHOOL.And this is the usual road that I will take everyday to go to the school.

  "Aunty,please move aside".Just let him be.He just want your attention.You just want attention,you don't want my heart."Aunty,you're blocking my way".Gosh,he can walk beside me.What's wrong with this guy?! It's okey,there's just another meter.Just be patient Sejeongaa."Chinguya,I saw your pink ",that guy whispered to Sejeong.

  That blonde guy started to ran away."Yah ert",shouted Sejeong.Wait,he is wearing the same school uniform just like me.Our school is one of the most excellent school in Seoul,how can a ert like that can get into our school?Or did he just disguised so that our school name will go bad.This look like a scene from drama that I watched last night.So is it that mean that I was the heroine?

  -Class 4-A

  "Ya Kim Sejeong,I miss you",Heish this girl,she is just too dramatic."Are you crazy or did you just join LGBT? I don't want to get involved with you if you just join LGBT.I still like guy even though guy doesn't like me",Sejeong sit at her place."Actually I have a hot stories".This is Doyeon,my deskmate.The nickname that was given to her is magpie.She really likes to talk nonsense.

  "What is it?"."Did you know about School X?",Sejeong just nodded."I heard that there are five student that will transfer to our school",Doyeon whispered to Sejeong ear."OMG! Seriously? Five people?".I look so shocked right?This is what we called the greatest actress of the year.I just feel pity at Doyeon.She looks too lonely and lack of affection.

  School X? School X is a special school because there is just boy student in there,and it was located near to our school.I heard that the student in there mostly was so handsome but...I doesn't care.Because of what? Because of their bad attitude.Bullies,smoking and even suicide.All of that,it's just a typical thing that happened in there.Based on the  investigation of Mrs Kim Doyeon.

  "And I heard that one of the student that will transfer here is our principal son".Bam Bam Bammmm.This is not a good example guys,I think that Doyeon has been infected by me.Did she think that this is the drama of School 2017? Yeah,I know that drama has a beautiful actress but please Doyeonaa."Yah Doyeon,stop watching drama until late night.Don't tell me that you repeat Goblin for a ten times",it was very hard to recover from this virus.So be careful guys.

  "Yah!I'm telling the truth".Doyeon still want to protect her nonsense story that was 'copy-paste' from a kdrama, meanwhile Sejeong just pretend that she doesn't hear anything."Kim Sejeong! Mrs Song is searching for you",that is my class monitor,Pabo Wonwoo.Mrs Song is calling for me so i think that this should be about the counseling club.

  Besides being an angel,I'm also a member of the counseling club.How can I be a member of a counseling club? So this is my story.Actually,at that moment I was mistakenly entering a room.But I managed to get over it with my greatest acting of the year.So I just pretending that I was very interested to become a member of the counseling club.Yeah,so inspired right?

 -Room of the counseling club

  "Annyeonggg",so that is my role in this group.The Vitamin Sejeong."As usual Kim Sejeong,you're late again".This is our leader,Kim Jonghyun."Mianhaeyowww sunbaenim",Sejeong acted cute in front of Jonghyun and quickly sit to her place."Congrats Sejeonga..it's your ten time".And this is Kwon Mina,the sincere assistant of Kim Jonghyun."Heheheheheheh".

  "So firstly,we have to introduce yourself",and as usual Jonghyun looks very tired every time when he talked."But we have the same member every year",answered Mina.Yes guys,we only have five member in this counseling club.It was so sad right?."According to this paper..we must introduce ourselves",said Jonghyun."Let me go first..I've been practising this for many times in front of my mum".

  That student stood up and was ready to introduce himself."My name is Kim Jaehwan.And I'm the greatest,the goodest and the bestest"."Okey next,thank you Jaehwana",said,Jonghyun.Jonghyun cut off Jaehwan's conversation."Hyung,that is just introduction",Jaehwan feels dissatisfied."Yah Jaehwan,last year you said the same thing",said Sejeong.

  "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH",Jaehwan showed off his unique laughs."Song Minnie,it's your turn",said Jonghyun."Finally it was my time to shine,firstly please clap your hands my lovely friends"."Hyung,shine bright like a diamond hyung",said Jaehwan."Relax my fans",said Mino to Jaehwan."Are you ready guys?"."Wuhoo",said Jaehwan.

  I think that they just look excited between themselves.Just the both of them."One two three..Oppaya naega jinjja johahaneun sarami"."Hyung,keumanhae",Jaehwan pulled Mino back to his seat."Yah,this is what we called special",said Mino."Hyung,that is not special,it's just disgusting",Jaehwan whispered to Mino."So I think that better we stop introduce ourselves before someone go crazy",said Mina.

  "Actually,I've something to discuss with you guys",said Jonghyun."What is it?",asked Mino."Our school have been accepted five transfer student from School X..So Mrs Song asked me to search for two student that can help her to give counseling for that student"answered Jonghyun."I can't.. I have to practise for my rap competition",said Mino. 

  "I also can't..I have a busy schedule",yeah..everybody know about Kwon Mino..The most intelligent student in our school."So Sejeong?",asked Jonghyun."Actually I have a lot of free time so maybe I can help Mrs Song",said Sejeong."Me toooo Me too",said Jaehwan.Please said that you're just kidding Kim Jaehwan."I really want to help you guys but I have to prepare for my band",said Jonghyun.

  "So Sejeonga,you will be partner up with Jaehwan".OMG,it's a nightmare.This weirdo Jaehwan,I don't want to be partner up with him.He is such a weird guy."Yuhoow",Jaehwan shouted excitedly."Mrs Song want to see you guys before recess",said Jonghyun."Nae sunbaenim",Sejeong nodded her head.

"Sejeonga",said Mina.

"Waeyo?",asked Sejeong.

"Don't fall in love okey..hehehehehehe",Mina teasing Sejeong.

"Another weird creature in this group".