Roommate?

Park Jimin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh, seriously? Dorms? That really isn't my thing.. Please mum, don't make me goo!" You whined to your mum who was cooking in the kitchen, waving the letter in her face knowing she would get annoyed and let you stay home instead but she was firm with her choice. "Go and pack, nothing is changing my decision. It's for the best (especially for me).. GO NOW!" She shooed you away making you wimper in defeat.

"Dorms? Haha! I swear if i get placed with a maniac girl best believe a weave will be in the air tonight." You grunted, slowly folding your clothes and putting them in your luggage. This is just horrible, i just don't like dorms. They don't give the privacy a human needs! You're a firm believer in that. "I'm gonna call Lisa and ask if she's going.. Maybe it won't be so bad?.." You placed the last of the clothes in your luggage and zipped it up, you then went to grab your phone and texted Lisa.

>> You: "YAA! Lisa-shi.. Please tell me that you're going to stay in a dorm as well? If so, let's try get rooms together. My mum is forcing me to go and you know how i'm against dorms.. -.-

A few minutes of looking at empty chats, Lisa finally replies.

>> LisaAkaBESTIE♥: "Ofc im going! Let's get dorms together! or.. atleast try keke.. o3o"

And with that you felt abit.. Lighter. You dove in your bed and slowly drifted to a deep sleep.

- There you were.. bawling your eyes out in the corner of the school, not letting anyone see your tears. You gave up with life, ready to just end everything because you were so.. hurt. Until a warm hand comforts you.. The school bell rings. -

You jumped up from your bed with a gasp.. Your alarm dragging you out of your sleep and that weird dream? What even was that? Why was you crying and who comforted you? 

"Seriously, that was one of the most craziest dreams i've had.. Whatever, i just want to see how this dorm situatuon turns out.." You sighed, stretching your muscles and giving one and final mighty yawn. Dragging yourself out of bed, you start your day.

"Well then, this new experience ey? Let's hope you learn something from it okay?" Your mum patted your back pushing you out the door, you give her a huff of annoyance and move your bags out the door. Lisa told you that you guys should take an uber together (because it's 2017 who walks nowdays?). There she was, waving with her bear smile of hers that you adored! With that your day was brightened up already. "Hurry up! The Uber is waiting!" She shouted at you as you tried to walk faster IF YOU COULD GO ANY FASTER WITH THE AMOUNT OF STUFF YOU HAD ON YOU. 

"So what's the plan for the dorms? This is going to be a HUGE change. To be honsest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter