The Painting.

Park Jimin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh! Seriously?" You ruffled your hair, slamming the paintbrush onto the table causing it to make small splatters of black paint on the table.

"This is taking so long! I've been here for an hour now!" You placed your sweaty palms over your head and took a deep breath. You stood up and stretched. 

You have been working on an art project for school, but things wasn't going right and you have had enough. 

"I'm going to go and get some water. My head is killing me!" You rubbed your temples and left swiftly heading downstairs to the canteen. As you left,

a certain someone in a black hoody had come in hovering over to your artwork admiring how carefully drawn everything was except for the base of the rose which was smudged. The person sat down, picking up the paintbrush you had placed on the table and fixed all your mistakes you drew. Once carefully done, he stood up looking at the finished piece feeling proud of himself until he felt alarmed when he heard footsteps heading towards the artroom. There he scurried off through the back door just in time. You came in the artroom with water and an apple in your hand, you notice your work seemed.. Different. 

"Where did the smudge go?" Your eyebrows raised in confusion, you walked closer analysing how well fixed the stem of the rose was now. Even though you felt relieved that you can go home now and that your masterpiece was finished, you couldn't help the shivers creep down your spine at the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter