Part 2

My Life Savior
The second floor of Wooseok parents restaurant is an apartment. The apartment is quite big, it has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and living room. The bathroom and the kitchen could be use but the rooms still empty except 1 sofa and 1 TV in living room and bed in each rooms. Wooseok just use the apartment as his workplace when he had to make song or rap lyrics. But they used it as their meet up place outside the dorm, called "Base Camp". Joohee wasn't an official member of their club but the Pentagons always welcome  anytime she wanted to come. 
 
The boys turned their head when they heard the apartment door closed "Annyeonghaseyo Oppa! " Joohee greeted them with a cheerful voice " Jooheon ya! " They gathered around the front door to help Joohee and Kino. They looked like already  waited for the food. They looked really hungry. "OPPA! Why you don't come down to help me earlier?" "Uh sorry I'm tired so I just told Kino to help you, sorry sister, are you mad at me?" "yes I am". Honestly, how can she mad at her brother? thanks to him she just had a quality time with her one and only Kino. But still she felt bad to Kino, he had to helped her and paid her taxi fees. Again it was because her brother. "ckckck you such a cruel hyung" "Yes I am"
 
"Hui hyung, your mom's cook is the best" said Yuto. "I miss my mom suddenly, it's been a long time since we eat homemade food together like this" said Jinho. "My mom's food is the best!" said Hui. "Hui oppa do you have money?" "hm, for what?" "Earlier I didn't bring my wallet so Kino oppa paid for my taxi fees.". "Ya Lee Joohee I said okay you don't have to pay me back " Said Kino. "Always and always you forget to bring your stuff" Said Hui, "Yeah I know oppa but the money first!" "Kino ya " Said Hui." I had buy you some food last week just think it as my sister debt"  "OPPA!" "it's okay hyung you don't have to pay" "Woah Woah calm down siblings don't fight here" said Hong seok. 
 
After 30 minutes they finished eat all the food "I'm so full, it was a good meal, please say  thankyou to your mom Joohee-ya"  said Shinwon. "Okay oppa" Joohee stood up and tidied up their utensils. She was going to wash them when suddenly Kino came and  help her to bring the plates and bowls to the kitchen. Her heart beats really fast "That's okay oppa I will clean it all" "No this too much, you I will help you to wash the dishes and the Hyungs will help to clean the table" "Okay I understand , thankyou so much oppa," "Hyungs could you help us to clean this?" The other members started to help them to bring the dishes to the kitchen. While Kino walked to the kitchen and stood beside Joohee to help her. Kino took the pink plastic gloves and wore it. "Oppa what are you doing?" "I'm going to help you" "That's okay I can wash the dishes" Kino washed the dishes one by one without said any words. "You can help me to dry the plates and bowls and out them into the rack" Joohee took the towels in front of her and started to help Kino. 
 
"Joohee-ya" "Hmm?" "How was your school? Do you already applied to some universities?" Uh good, and yes I already applied to some universities" "Oh, what faculty?" "I'm interested in International Relations" "Woah so cool" "I hope you can get accepted, " "Thankyou oppa" Joohee was already in 3rd grade in high school and she just have to wait for few days until the graduation day. And finally she will be a college student. Just imagined it made her really happy and the most important Kino would  look at  her as a women. And maybe he will fall in love with her. "Next week  is your graduation day right?" Right! She still in the kitchen with Kino "Yes, why oppa?" "Can I come?" "WHAT?KINO OPPA WILL COME TO MY GRADUATION?" She thought she will go crazy if that happened. "Uhm, it's up to you oppa" "Okay I promise If I have time I will come" "Okay!" Half of her wants Kino to come but half of her thought how her friends reaction to see an idol come to their graduation especially just to congratulated her. 
 
Kino and Joohee was already finish all the dishes and all of them now gather in the living room to watch TV. "Change the channel Wooseok-a I want to watch soccer there's a big match between MU and Liverpool!" "No hyung soccer is so boring let we watch the final episode of Show Me The Money, see  their rap is so cool" "I have watch that episode the winner is Basick so just change" "AH HYUNG I HAVE WAIT THIS IMPORTANT EPISODE AND YOU JUST TELL ME THE WINNER LIKE THAT" "Just change the channel" E'Dawn and Wooseok always like that they're like cat and mouse. Always fighting anywhere anytime and the other members have to separated them before they getting into real fight. "Enough you two! don't you feel tired always fighting?" Hui tried to calm down their brothers. 
 
*ting* Joohee checked her hand phone, and she got massages from her friends. She opened their group class chat and all of her friends already sent so many massages. "Omg 999+ chats what are they talking about?" Saif Joohee to herself. She read the massages one by one, "I got accepted in Kyungsung Univ how bout you guys" "I failed :( "" Don't be sad Jiwon-a" "Fighting" "How about you Joohee-ya? do you get accepted in Hanguk university? " *So this day is the announcement of the university?* Joohee typed "I haven't check it"  She has to checked it now. "Wooseok oppa, can I borrow your computer?"  "Yes of course you can" 
 
She felt so nervous.  "What should I do if don't get accepted? I'm so afraid" She typed her student number. She sighed. And then she click enter but she closed her eyes while praying to God. Please please, She opened her eyes and read the sentences in the monitor. Congratulations Lee Joohee you got accepted in Hanguk University faculty of International Relations. She couldn't believe what she saw and then she read it again. " THIS IS REAL YESS I MADE IT!!! OPPA!!!!!!" She screamed so loud that caused all the Pentagon's member ran into Wooseok room. "What? what happened?" "There's a thief?" "Or a cockroach?" The Pentagons seemed so panick. But Joohee just laughed seeing her brothers "NOO LOOK AT THIS!! " Joohee pointed the monitor screen. The Pentagons walked to see what is in the computer." Is that real? You made it into Hanguk University Joohee-ya" said Hui. "YESS OF COURSE I'M SO HAPPY I GOT ACCEPTED!" "I'm so proud of you sister" Hui hugged her sister and the other members started to congratulate her one by one.  "We are so proud of you Joohee-ya congratulations"
 
"Ah wait we should celebrate this, I think I have a pie in my refrigerator." "Lets gather to living room" Wooseok took vanilla pie and juices from the fridge. He put some candle on the top of the pie.They gathered in the living room and sat around the pie  "Congratulations congratulations, congratulations to Lee Joohee" They sang together and Joohee blew there candles. She felt so bless for having these peoples around her. And she never stopped to say thankyou to God. She hoped everything went well and she can't wait until the first day she entered the college.