Part 1

My Life Savior

"Lee Joohee!"

"Yes mom?"

"Have you already bring all the food from the kitchen?" "I think yes, I have to go now mom bye" "Do you want me to drive you to there?" "No I'm okay I can ride the taxi alone" "Okay, be careful honey and tell your brother to come home" "Okay mom this time really have to go, bye mom see you later" "Bye honey". Joohee kissed her mom's cheek and waved to her.

She went out from her house and stopped the taxi. "Where are we going to miss?" "Do you know Sakura restaurant in Gangnam, ahjussi?" "Yes I know miss" "Okay, please go there ahjussi," After 15 minutes she arrived in front of a Japanese restaurant. She told the driver to wait for minutes because she has to called a friend to help her to take all the food that she brought. "Hello, Hui oppa, I arrive in front of the restaurant, can you come down and help me to bring all the food?" "Uh, okay wait" Her brother turned off the phone. She felt really cold because it was already in the middle of the night and the street was so quiet, Joohee stood alone in front of a closed fine dining restaurant. Suddenly the restaurant door opened, but it's not her brother, it's Kino Oppa.

Kino, just heard that name, can always make her heart beats really face, her cheeks into smile and makes her day felt a lot better. She has been liking him since years ago, but she just kept her feelings for herself and didn't let anyone know even his own brother.

flashback

"Oppa please come home or at least you should take the call from mom and dad" "No I won't, until they give me permission to be an idol" "You shouldn't do this, you're not a child anymore oppa you can talk to mom and dad who knows? maybe they can change their mind" "I have talked to them thousand times but they still don't agree, I don't care anymore I should go back to dance practice just tell mom and dad I won't come home until I debut" "OPPA WAIT!! " But her brother just walked into his dorm, left her sister alone with a confused and frustrated feelings. Joohee didn't have energy anymore, she tired being a connector between her parents and her brother. Her brother, Hui stopped from his college and decided to be a kpop idol. Their parents really mad because at first their dad thought Hui will be his hope to be a doctor because he is the only son in their family.

Joohee didn't have anywhere to go, so she just walked around. She was going to across the street when she felt someone hand grab her hands and pulled her into his arms. Joohee startled "Phew, you almost got hit by a car miss, do you realise it?" "Uh, no". She tried to walked away when he grabbed her hand again. "Are you okay? I think you don't see the light still red and the car is still passing" That's right Joohee wasn't focus and still have so many thoughts in her minds, so she didn't see what happened around her. But this time she woke up from her daydreaming and turned around to said thankyou to that boy. "Uh I'm sorry I just have so many.... " She couldn't finish her sentence when see saw him, that boy is wearing a black hoody and white cap, but Joohee is shorter than him so she could see his face. She felt the world stopped spinning around and she couldn't hear anything around her because of his smile. She felt she fell in love by the first sight with her life saver. "thoughts?" He finished her sentence while she still imagined some fanfiction in her head. "Oh, yes I have so so many thoughts," "See! the light has change, let's go"

Yes, for the third time he grabbed her hand again but this time not because he was going to prevented her from getting accident, but he pulled her to crossed the street. Joohee was so surprised but she couldn't stop smiling when she walked behind him. "Sorry about that, but I'm afraid didn't see the light so I just grab your hand to cross this street in case you still in a dazed and will hit by the car," Joohee laughed "How can you know that?" "Just know, by the way where are you going?" Oh, she forgot that she didn't have nowhere to go so she just said the word that popped out in her head "Home" "This way or that way?" "hm, this way" "So we go different direction, I will go to that way, be careful on your way home don't think too much it's not good for your health, you're still a student, just study, eat and sleep a lot "

She confused, how could he know she was still a student? UH SHE STILL WEARING HER UNFORM! Oh no now he knew that she still a child "Lee Joohee," He read her name tag. "Nice to meet you Lee Joohee, I hope I can meet you again" "Yes, me too, I haven't said thanked you, Thankyou for saving my life twice" Joohee bent her body in front him when she knew he was older than her. "Your welcome, be careful, bye I have to go" they waved to each other. "I hope I can see you again my life saver" Joohee walked to the street that lead to get home, but she didn't go to home, she couldn't hear her parents nagged about his brother anymore, so she just went to comic cafe hear her house and spent her time until the evening.

end of flashback

Who knows her brother rebellion could turn into a good thing, 1 year later when everything already in good condition and her parents had already accepted her brother decision her life saver appeared as her brother group member. She could know by the first sight when she saw him again and of course Kino recognized her too and every member had already knew the story that Joohee and Kino had already met before.

Now it's already been 3 years since she knew him and her feelings didn't change a bit. And at this time he stood in front of her as kpop idol, member of a Pentagon, made her more difficult to reached him. Maybe she had to burried her feelings for herself forever. "Joohee-ya" "Hmm, oh hello oppa" "Are you daydreaming again? you always to that" "No!" Kino patted her head. She thought maybe he just thought her as a little sister "Where is the food?" "Still in the taxi" He walked to the taxi and took out the bag that contained the food. "Thankyou oppa".

When she was going to entered the restaurant the taxi driver called her "Miss you haven't paid yet" "Wait ahjussi" She searched her wallet in her bag but she couldn't find it, uh she felt so dumb. "Oppa I think I left my wallet at home, can I lend your money?" "Of course, wait here". Kino walked to the taxi to paid her taxi fees. Before she daydreaming and now she didn't bring her wallet, why she always do stupid things in front of him. "Sorry oppa, i didn't realise i don't bring my wallet" "It's okay Joohee-ya we're already know for 3 years and i always think you as my own sister so you don't have to say sorry, i can help you anytime" "Thankyou so much oppa" She sighed. For him she just a little sister and not more than that. How long she had to wait him to recognize her feelings? Maybe he wouldn't know until forever. She sighed again.

She entered the restaurant, she really familiar with this restaurant because she could visit here twice or thrice a week. This restaurant owned by Wooseok oppa parents, this restaurant served Japanese dish but in a fancy way called fine dining. She already ate here before, but just once in a while (when Wooseok oppa birthday or when there's some important celebration) because it's the food price is no joke. It's really expensive, how can one people costs million when she just ate a small amount of food? So she never decided to eat there by her own money.

"Joohee-ya let's go the other has been waiting" "Yes oppa I'm coming" Joohee went straight to the second floor and she ready to spent her time with his favorite brothers!