Date

Dare To

''I can't believe you convinced me to watch that movie.''

''I'm pretty irresistible.'' Vivi stared at the taller girl inexpressively. ''Come on, it wasn't that bad.''

''They ate a little kid!''

''I mean- okay, maybe it was a little bad.'' Sooyoung replied. ''But it could have been worse. You can't blame me, Hyunjin recommended it to me!'' She shrugged.

''And you trusted Hyunjin.''

''And it has been the best idea I had in a long time. You should have seen your face.''

The fact that they were dating didn't mean Sooyoung was going to stop teasing Vivi. Actually, it went even worse. The Chinese girl didn't take it like something bad, is good to see Sooyoung playing around happily although she was annoying sometimes. ''Next time we're going to the amusement park and we're raiding every roller coaster.''

Sooyoung's eyes widened in horror. ''That's just mean.'' She pouted. ''You know I'm afraid of heights.''

''You know I'll have nightmares after this movie!'' Vivi complained cutely, earning a smirk from Sooyoung.

''I can cuddle the nightmares out if you wan- hey!'' She couldn't finish. Vivi punched her arm and glared at her even if she was blushing. ''Alright, let me compensate it with some food.''

''It better be good.''

 

///

 

''Why are we here again?'' Hyunjin asked, raising an eyebrow.

''I can't let my babies screw things up.'' Haseul replied, peeking her head around the corner. ''See! Sooyoung did something, Vivi is mad!''

''Is the camouflage really necessary?''

''Haven't you ever seen a spies movie?'' Yeojin said, fixing her sunglasses. ''You gotta look chic.''

''This is definitely not helping to be unnoticed.'' Hyunjin complained, looking back at Heejin and Yeojin. ''Why are you two even wearing sunglasses? It's cloudy.'' Then she turned to Jiwoo. ''And you. What the freaking hell.''

Jiwoo smirked proudly, crossing her arms over her chest and raising her chin. ''You'd never tell it's me.''

She was so done with everyone at that moment. They called her when she was playing online saying it was an emergency but… ''You're wearing a fake mustache!'' She exclaimed, furrowing her eyebrows and pointing at Jiwoo. ''I can tell it's you from miles away!''

''Hey! Be quiet!'' Haseul warned. ''Come on, they're going.''

''Unnie, you need a girlfriend.''

Haseul turned to look at her. ''No. I've enough with taking care of four troublemakers and Yeojin.''

''So I'm not a troublemaker.'' Yeojin said happily.

''No, you're just troubles.''

''I hate you.''

''I know you don't.'' Haseul replied. ''Come on, move those cute asses, we're going to lose them!''

Hyunjin rolled her eyes but still followed the group of girls from behind. It was seriously like the scene from a movie. All spying on the date just to make sure they didn't screwed anything. It was kind of funny, though. The fact that Heejin and Yeojin were dressed like 60 years old women, Jiwoo though it was a good idea to put on a mustache and Haseul was wearing a wig. Honestly, the mission, she was going to record it for posterity. And to make them feel embarrassed watching it too.

 

///

 

Since she made fun of Vivi the whole day, she decided to act like the gentlewoman she is on the restaurant, pulling the chair for her, ordering and paying. All of that. Resting her chin on her hand, Sooyoung ended up staring at the shorter girl with a goofy smile on her face. ''Have I ever tell you how cute you are.''

Vivi almost choked with her water, looking up and Sooyoung with a playful frown and reddened cheeks. ''Like… every day.'' She replied, earning a laugh from the brunette.

''Right! Still not enough, though.''

''You're cute too, you know.'' Vivi said, taking a bite of her food and smirking at the sight of an extremely flustered Sooyoung. ''Someone wasn't expecting a counterattack.'' She teased.

''I- that's not- I mean- whatever.''

Sooyoung looked down at her food, taking a bite of it and avoiding Vivi's gaze, she was sure her ears were red. It couldn't affect her that way if someone else said it, but…

A weird sound, it sounded like if someone was vomiting, caught her attention as it was pretty loud, so she turned her head to look for the person in possible trouble. And oh, she found her. Four tables behind them was Haseul smacking Hyunjin's head and whispering loudly something to her, probably nagging her for being noisy. They were wearing weird clothes but Sooyoung could clearly tell it was them, she locked gazes with Yeojin, who panicked immediately and pretended to look away. Sooyoung raised her middle finger to her, waiting for Yeojin to turn her head again. And when she did, an exaggerated gasp escaped her lips and she sank into her seat to hide from Sooyoung. ''These s…''

''What's wrong?'' Vivi asked. Raising an eyebrow with curiosity, she tilted her head a little to look where Sooyoung was looking. ''Oh. Wait aren't that-''

The taller girl turned to her, covering with her hand and a big grin on her face. ''Shhh, let's scare them. You told me once you gave some acting lessons back in China, right?'' Vivi nodded slightly. ''Can you fake crying?''

''Well, I can try.''

''Amazing, do it.''

''You're like a ten years old kid.'' Vivi complained.

Still, she did what Sooyoung told her. Just because she wanted to have some fun too, and give their friends a lesson. She surprised herself when she actually cried, but honestly, thinking about puppies suffering made the trick. Sooyoung nodded her head slightly she was about to put an act too when someone grabbed her by the collar of her sweater. She looked up, unimpressed. ''What did you do? Why is Vivi crying? I told you not to screw it, didn't I!'' Haseul nagged.

A smirk appeared on Sooyoung's lips, leaving the girl confused. She looked behind Haseul, the rest of them standing in there awkwardly. ''Well, hello there, nice to see you. Are you going to a fashion show later or what?''

Haseul stared at her, then turned to look at Vivi who was now pressing her lips to contain her laugh. She smacked not just Sooyoung's head, but also Yeojin and Hyunjin's.

''Hey!'' Yeojin whined.

''Yeah, hey!'' Hyunjin said, caressing the back of her head. ''What was that for!?''

''You didn't keep quiet.'' She said, pointing at Hyunjin. ''You were suppose to look after us.'' She pointed at Yeojin. ''And you, are you trying to get grounded?''

Sooyoung laughed aloud. ''Friendly reminder, you're not my real mom, Haseul. By the way, mind to tell us what are you doing here?''

''I- we were- oh, who cares. You know what we were doing.'' She said.

''Hell yeah we do!'' Sooyoung teased. ''Have you seen that acting?'' She pointed at Vivi. ''She got you fooled. You're all fools.'' Vivi cleared .

''We're not fools!'' Jiwoo exclaimed. ''We just happened to make a little mistake, there was a hole in our perfect plan.'' She said, glaring at Hyunjin who stuck her tongue out.

Sooyoung and Vivi stared at her weirdly.

''You're wearing a mustache.'' The brunette said.

''We could tell it was you right away.'' Vivi finished.

''Whatever.'' Hyunjin made her way and sat between Sooyoung and Vivi, smirking teasingly and taking her phone out. ''Do you wanna watch something funny?''

 

 

 

I said it was really messy, didn't I...