Vivi

Dare To

When Sooyoung opened the door she was expecting her cute, fluffy, pretty Vivi. But here she was, staring at a cool, hot, gorgeous one. She gulped, checking Vivi out shamelessly until her eyes ended up on her face again. ''Uhm… what happened?''

''Is it to weird? I knew it, I should have just stay with the pastel pink-''

Ah… still Vivi. ''That's not what I meant, you fool.'' Sooyoung chuckled, making way for Vivi to get into the apartment. ''I'm just kinda shocked? But honestly you could step on me and I'd still say thank you.''

''Now you're exaggerating.'' Vivi replied, squatting in front of Jin to pet him.

''No, seriously. I thought you'd be back to the pink, this is a great surprise.''

Sooyoung didn't think much before embracing Vivi with a big grin on her face, the shorter reciprocated placing her hands over her shoulders and smiling back. ''I felt like changing my image. Do I look badass?''

''You're still a sunshine you can't help your personality.''

''I said looks.''

''Touché. You do. It's awesome.'' She placed a kiss on Vivi's forehead and pinched her nose. ''Still cute, though.''

''I'm not cute anymore. I'm a rock star. I'm cool and scary!'' Vivi exclaimed, trying to put an intimidating expression. Sooyoung laughed aloud, the only thing that changed was her hair color, now it was brown, and even if she looked like a new girl and all of that, it was still the same clumsy Vivi.

''Of course you are. Aaaanyways, what's the occasion?''

''Can't I just come for no reason?''

''Aw, you miss me?''

Vivi's cheeks heated up, she cleared and pulled away from the hug. ''I see you everyday, I'm here for Jin.''

''That freaking dog.'' Sooyoung clicked her tongue playfully, she didn't mean what she said, but Vivi still glared at her as she sat on the sofa and hugged the border collie tightly, sticking her tongue out. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow, smiling teasingly. ''Wow, what a badass.'' She said sarcastically.

''Did you just- you know what? I don't care.''

Yep. Still her cute Kahei. With or without pink hair.

 

///

 

They usually attract attention because of Sooyoung, but the one in the spotlight today was Vivi. In the class, the cafeteria, the hallways, it didn't matter, everyone glanced at her discretely with surprise and shock. Sooyung doesn't blame them, she was surprised herself. It was specially funny when their friends saw it. Hyunjin decided to roll over the floor and take at least 300 photos of her laughing whenever Vivi got annoyed.

The only thing pissing off Sooyoung right now was that they had to share the gym with Heejin's class for PE and whenever the jerk got an opportunity, he'd bump against her on purpose or throw the ball on her direction. She isn't stupid, she knows he's trying to provoke her.

All she needed was a little push and she'd jump to his throat and his friends'. ''Let it be, Sooyoungie.'' Vivi patted her back when she noticed the girl glaring at the group of friends. ''Ignore them.''

''That's what I'm trying.'' Sooyoung replied, looking away from them and sighing.

There are certain things you shouldn't mess with, even when you're trying to annoy someone. There is a line you shouldn't cross. And the group of boys did it without a second thought, pushing Heejin harshly while the coach wasn't looking. Heejin whimpered when she fell on her knees, the gym's floor is pretty hard so it hurts quite a lot, specially because she scratched her knees. And of course Sooyoung and Vivi saw everything from the distance. The former didn't even think before rushing to the younger girl, Vivi on the other hand took at least five seconds to react because she was surprised. It was so suddenly.

''Heejinie!'' Heejin's classmates made way for the girls, knowing they were friends. Vivi squatted in front of her, looking at her with concern. ''That looks pretty bad.''

''What is happening here? Oh my god.'' The coach's eyes widened. ''Bloody hell. Are you okay, Heejin-ah?'' The girl shook her head, she was feeling even worse surrounded by people. ''Can you take her to the nurse's office?''

They didn't need to be told twice. Sooyoung carried Heejin on her back and Vivi helped her to open the door.

 

///

 

Quiet Sooyoung is never a good signal, the girls know that. That's pretty much Heejin and Vivi's concern right now. The taller girl hadn't say a word since they leaved the gym. ''Uhm… Sooyoung unnie, are you okay?''

''That's my line, do your knees still hurt?'' She replied right away.

''A little, but I'm fine.''

''We should talk with the coach later.'' Vivi said, exchanging looks between the girls nervously. She wanted to calm Sooyoung down but she knew it wasn't going to be easy.

The door slammed open and they turned around surprised by the sound. ''What the happened?'' Hyunjin asked, panting hard and staring at the three girls. Her eyes almost popped out when she saw Heejin's knees. ''What- Oh my god, I'm killing someone today, I swear.''

''Why are you here?'' Vivi asked, raising an eyebrow. ''You should be in class.''

''The coach took me out because he said he was afraid Heejin could cry. I was so confused but now I know.''

Vivi sighed. ''Hyunjin, calm down, you're scaring her.''

''I'm calm.'' The younger replied quickly, walking to Heejin. ''So? Who was it?'' She spoke softly, not wanting to scare the latter.

''That ing jerk.'' Sooyoung blurted out. He can mess with her all he wants, but not with her friends. Specially Heejin. She was about to curse him when Vivi dragged her out of the office without a word. Confused, Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. ''What is it?''

''Stop it.'' Vivi demanded. ''He's getting what he wants if you react like that.'' She wasn't wrong. Sooyoung knew she wasn't. She sighed and scratched the back of her head but didn't say a word. ''Please?''

Now, the puppy eyes are something Sooyoung can't avoid. ''Ugh, fine! I won't do anything.''

A smile crossed Vivi's lips as she leaned forward to give her a quick peck on the lips. ''Good.'' Sooyoung was too confused and embarrassed to react and when she noticed, Vivi was already about to get back into the office. ''Are you coming?''

''I- yeah.''

 

///

 

Haseul was with Vivi while Heejin, Hyunjin and Sooyoung were on their practices. She just followed her friend quietly and wary, not sure about what she was planing or where they were going. At least until Vivi stopped walking, and her eyes instantly widened in realization. ''Oh no, I'm not letting you do this, Kahei.''

''I just need to clear something.''

''We're not talking with that .''

Vivi stared at her unamused. ''Just stay here.''

''Since when are you this bold? And no way I'm letting you go on your own.''

''Then just come.'' Vivi said before pushing the door open. She scanned the gym until she found Yooseok stretching. The guy noticed her and smirked, Vivi raised an eyebrow. ''Can you come with us for a moment?''

''I'm always free for the ladies.'' Haseul made a disgusting noise at the back and her heels to walk to the door. She was more than done with that junior. And apparently so was Vivi, because she pinned him against the lockers the moment they stepped out of the gym, glaring at him. Haseul gulped, watching the scene from behind. She should stop Vivi but it probably wasn't a good idea. ''Sunbae, I don't think it's a good idea to make out in front of your friend.''

Vivi imitated the noise and expression Haseul did before. ''I'm not here to get in your pants. You've done enough already. If you try anything with my friends or Sooyoung again, I'm literally ruining your life.''

''Oh, how so?'' He asked innocently.

''Don't even try it.'' Vivi cut him. ''I've been talking with Jiwoo and I know the great piece of you are. I also know that you smoke and it's forbidden not just because you're a minor and a student but also because you're in the soccer team. I'm sure you don't want coach Kang to know about your small habit.'' Haseul was speechless and so was Yooseok. Confused, surprised and kind of scared. Vivi pulled away and smirked at the sight of the boy's expression. ''You're just a spoiled brat.''

With that, she locked her arm with Haseul's and walked away.

''Your… your Korean improved a lot.'' Was all Haseul could say, and Vivi smiled sweetly at her.

 

 

 

 

 

Don't mess with Hwang Ara.