She's in the special unit..right?

All you need is a Shinigami!

The concert ended after a few more songs and some give-outs tossed from the stage by Infinite themselves.Unlike the rest,you just sat still with a smile,it wasn't Infinite who made you smile but the contemporary beat playing from your iPod.Eunhae waved the rolled poster she caught and on the other hand the signed callendar.

You smiled and took off your Beats headphones,"You wanna go now?" You asked.

Eunhae eagerly nodded,"This is the best birthday present ever! Daebak!" She stomped her feet up and down then squealed not caring even if she stomped on the girl beside her.You chuckled at her childishness and carried her bag,Eunhae hooked arms with you and walked frantically towards backstage.

Before enterring a huge muscle man stopped the both of you,he looked somewhat creepy but since you've seen a lot more scarrier guys in Animes you weren't as nervous or scared as Eunhae."Unless you have IDs and passes you can't enter so scram now." He coldly spat,Eunhae frowned at his bad attitude and fireback,"Ahjussi,shouldn't you be carrying pigs to the restaurant just infront? Or have you been eating the pigs by yourself and became one?" 

You held her back before things get more uneasy,"Mianhae~ And yes we do have backstage passes." You showed the guard two backstage passes,Eunhae pulled her tongue out at the guard before entering,"You're forever alone there!" You lightly elbowed her waist making her flinch,"What? He's being mean!" She pouted making you sigh and shake your head,"He's doing his job. Leave him alone."

Once you've reached the door of Infinite's dressing room Eunhae started to sweat,you smirked and knocked on the door without any feeling of excitement,well maybe a little bit but it wasn't enough to get you sweating.

Sungjong opened the door but not enough to reveal the other members,just him."Can I help you noonas?" He smiled ever so cutely,Eunhae was on the verge of attacking his cheeks with her super pinch but luckily you held her back."Umm..my firend and I both bought backstage passes so she can meet you as her birthday present." You explained.

"Oh! come in then!" Sungjong opened the door wider,you bowed and thanked him. 

Eunhae couldn't move her own legs as she was shy and blank minded,you had to pull her in before she can even lift one of her foot to walk.For her it was paradise for you it was just one of those meeting..why? Your brother is a famous person after-all.

"Who are they?" Woohyun was the first one to ask.

Every single member looked up from what they were doing to see what was going on,"Ehh..fans are allowed to visit us here?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu who was taking a sip from his spring water,Sunggyu just shrugged and coninued to chug down the whole bottle of water.

It was pretty awkward until Sungjong 'interviewed' the both of you.

"So pretty-noona~ Who's your favorite out of all of us?" He asked Eunhae who could barely speak to answer,"H-Hoya." She stammered and blushed as she caught Hoya's gaze who looked up from the mention of his name.

Sungjong nodded and turned towards you,"Who's your favorite member?" he asked this time the whole Infinite members looked up to hear your answer,including the Poker Faced L and the joker Dongwoo. All with glittering eyes waited for it.

"Hmmm..." You looked at each and everyone of the members,they either slightly nodded,winked or waved,"I'm not really into...Woah!"

Your POV

I was looking for my ideal guy in Infinite but it seems none of them fit my description of a prince,my eyes landed on the one in the corner waving at me,he reminds me of someone..

"I'm not really into.." and before I could finish my sentence my otaku side just had to come out,"Woah!" one of them looks like L!!! What was his name? C'mon..I should be able to name them thanks alot to Eunhae who only blabbers about them...Sungyeong? Sung...Sungyeop? Sungyeon?....No...Damn my memory.

"All you need is a Shinigami!" I blurted out,my cheeks went from red to even darker red.I covered my mouth as everyone gave me weird stares,Eunhae hissed at my sudden remark and stood on my foot.Her eyes was like shouting,'You're ruining my moments!'

Everyone errupted into loud laughters as soon as my sentence processed in their heads.

"Hyung what is she on about?" Dongwoo held his stomach "A shinigami?! What are we..Anime?!" Hoya yearned for oxygen "Do you have mental problems?"  Woohyun shook his head,"Mianhae..I'm not sure about adopting one." Sungyeol laughed as he shook his head in amusement,"Are you ok? Why bring up such a random topic infront of idols?" Myunsoo raised an eyebrow as his Poker face broke into a laughing human.

Even Eunhae was trying to hold her laugh.

You stared at the only normal person who wasn't laughing,Sungjong."What's a Shinigami?" He innocently asked,you were a bit taken a back and just blinked. Within seconds you joined in the laughter and now Sungjong was left alone.

---------------------------------

Short update :))