Extraordinary Day :))

All you need is a Shinigami!

"Wake up Yuna-ssi." One of the maid gently shook you,it was a saturday and it was morning,you had no reason to wake up.

She kept on shaking you until you got pissed.You harshly pulled the blanket down revealing your face with eye bags hanging just underneath your eyes,"What now?!" You yelled making the maid flinch.

"E-Eunhae-ssi is downstairs waiting for you." She stuttered.

You blinked a couple of times before remembering your promise to her last Friday,"! It's her birthday!" You quicky scrambled up and tripped on the middle of going towards the bathroom,"Stupid shiny floor!" You accused the floor.

20 minutes later,you headed down the stairs quickly rushing.Eunhae stood up from the long leather couch and crossed her arms,she stared at you with a weird look and frowned,"We're 10 minutes late from the concert!" She complained. 

You grinned and scratched the back of your head,"Mianh~ I slept late yesterday thinking of what to get you~" You lied but unfortunately she knew you to well to buy it. Eunhae poked your forehead and pushed it back with strong force,"Lies! I know you watched Death Note all night long!" She stated the truth.

With a pout you rubbed the spot where she poked hoping the pain would slightly decrease,"I got you front row seats though~" You pouted,Eunhae resisted the urge to squeal and hug you for a thank you because you needed to suffer and learn how to be more organized.

You saw the slight gloss in her eyes and smirked,"And~~ I got you a backstage pass." You poked her continuesly.

This time Eunhae snapped her head back at you and squealed as loudly as she can then squeezed you between her own stick arms,"Saranghae!!! I seriously love you!" She jumped up and down.

With a smile you wiggled your eyebrows at her,it was strange but she waved it off and dragged you to your double garage,"We can't waste any more time!" Eunhae smiled widely,you shook your head at her eagerness and grabbed one of the keys from the key rack on your way to the garage.

You couldn't afford to make your bestfriend frown any longer so you picked out the fastest vehicle to drive on so Eunhae could release her fangirliness on the crowd along with the others before going to their dressing room backstage.With one click on the button a beep was heard from your own black sleek Opel GT 2010 that was given by your dad as a christmas present.

"Hop on." You winked at Eunhae as her jaw dropped on the floor,methaphorically,she was always amazed by your family's power and the amount of love and money they give you plus they all dote on you.

"What happened to Porsche Carrera you recently got?" She asked as she went inside the passenger's seat beside the driver's seat and admired the smooth leather seats and the fresh air unlike other cars.

You sat on the driver's seat and closed the door,"It's being re-painted to yellow." You answered then started the car.

Eunhae nodded and stared back at the front,"Hold on tight~" You mumbled before heading out of the garage into the street in fast speed."We're going 50 on a 35mph road!" She squealed.You chuckled at her and played the music,it started playing loud RnB hits.

Within 20 minutes of riding your car in a fast speed,you and Eunhae arrived at the concert dome where Infinite was performing Paradise.The 2 of you headed to the reception and handed in your VIP tickets,Eunhae started fangirling to the max one you both reached the concert area.Many girls were there and a lot of them was squealing just like Eunhae.

You sighed and slipped on your Beats Studio headphones and started playing other songs which can lead you away from reality in a few seconds.'Well,Atleast I can't hear them.' You smiled and relaxed on your seat.

----------------------------

Was it boring? :<<

Hahah sorry I got violin lesson in 20 minutes so I had to rush x))