Happily Ever After

Miracle

You created the group "MinWon Couple Project Lez get ittt!"

You:Hello and welcome fam to this group! 

Sol's DivaBoo:What is this group for? Wait WHATTAHECK MINWON?!!! THEY ARE SOULMATES?!

Boo's Caprio:Ohyeahh They'll be sucha lit couple!🤙

Hyper Seok:Awwww they would look so cute together! I wanna hv a soulmate too~ 😫

Seok's Hoshi hyung:Hello mates! Hey there Seokmin ah~ Oh, I dont hv a soulmate yet too! 👋

Hyper Seok:Oh, Hoshi sunbae you are here too?

Seok's Hoshi hyung:Nahh~ just call me hyung Seokmin ah!😁

Cheol hyung's angel:Awww cheol~ Look at them being so cute together💘

Hannie hyung's:Thats right babe💓

Kookie loves ChimChim:Uwuuuuuuu They are so soft for each other Im JEALOUS 

Sol's DivaBoo:Wait a sec, is everyone's here or what?

Jonghyunnie hyung:Im here~

Pretty Ren hyung:Me too!

Soft Shua hyung:Hey guys~

Kookie's boyfie:Hello everyone😉

My bby Jun:If Hao's here, ofc im here too~

You:Jihoon hyung are you there?

Tsundere hoonie hyung:Yeap

You:Great so now what are both of them doing?

Jonghyunnie hyung:Mingyu is working now so the coast is clear sir!

Kookie loves ChimChim:Wonwoo hyung is idk what he's doing but it seems like he's daydreaming or smth so yeh he won't notice anything

You:👌 so lets get started. When should we execute this plan?

Hannie hyung's:I think tomorrow is a bit off since its Friday so how about Saturday night? Since we have more time to prepare and as far as i know Mingyu doesnt has night shifts during weekend.

Tsundere hoonie hyung:agreed

Cheol hyung's angel:Of course my bby is the smartest😘

Hyper Seok:YASSSSS

Jonghyunnie hyung:Great idea~oh but how did you know that?

Hannie hyung's:I literally went to the shop everyday since it is in front of my house so yeahh~

Pretty Ren hyung:I'm in for sure

Kookie loves ChimChim:AGREEED

Kookie's boyfie:Me tooo

Soft Shua hyung:Of course,thats a great idea~

Sol's DivaBoo:Yeahh i cant wait!

Boo's Caprio:Yas lets get it 🤙

Seok's Hoshi hyung:Alrighty im in~

My bby Jun:Yeap good ideaaa~

You:Thanks for the great idea hyung so we can start planning the details😎

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo was pretty pumped up after knowing that they are going out tomorrow. This is like his first time ever going out with friends all thanks to the World Busiest Parents a.k.a Mr. and Mrs Jeon. He cannot wait to have fun and living his life as a highshooler. Jungkook said that his friends will be there too so Wonwoo is anticipating to get to know Jungkook's friend too. His sign rarely heats up these days. Maybe his soulmate is not in the same grade as him? He cannot wait to meet his soulmate but for a person that has zero knowledge in this soulmate thingy he can just wait for Jungkook to do something about his soulmate. As far as he know in his small circle of friend only Jihoon, Hoshi and Joshua that doesnt have soulmates yet but Jihoon said its okay bcs he thinks that his soulmate are Coke and Music, that is way enough for him. Joshua thinks that way too, he love his guitar more than anything in this world so yeah his soulmate can wait. Hoshi has a​​​​​​ this secret crush thingy on a guy named Seokmin which seems very cheerful and outgoing. They will be such a bright and harmonious couple one day for sure. He went home that day with excitement filling his heart. Wonwoo read more and more soulmate fanfictions until he finally fall asleep that night.

-Tomorrow Morning-

Mingyu woke up early as usual to make breakfast and to prepare for his morning shift as a barista. He cannot wait for tonight since it has been a while he went out with his friend to enjoy themselves. While he was cooking, the thought of his soulmate suddenly entered his mind. He cant wait for the day that he will meet his soulmate to come. When will he meet his soulmate again? Mingyu thought to himself. After waking up Jonghyun he went to the cafe with a smile plastered all over his face. He can relax a bit today since the cafe is less busy during weekends. It was already 5 in the evening when his shift ended. Mingyu bid goodbye to all the workers then went home to rest a bit before hanging out with the boys. After resting a bit all of them including Muel and Ren went to the amusement park by Jonghyun's car.

By the time they arrive all of the guys were there already since they came by themselves and for the Kims, they have to bring Muel too.

The tingling sensation came back right after Mingyu arrived at the amusement park and there's one thing he knows for sure, his soulmate is here too. His sign is heating up non stop so he id kinda sure that his soulmate is very near but he doesnt know how to find out who exactly is his soulmate. All of them are familiar faces except one. The guy beside Jungkook who Mingyu believes to be his cousin called Wonwoo hyung. He is pretty sure that that they have never met before but there's something about him that made Mingyu's heart beats faster than usual.  Just when he is starting to have fantasies about his soulmate, Jungkook's voice take him back to reality.

"Okay since everyone is here lets get started with the ferris wheel!"

Ferris Wheel is great but how will they pair up to ride it? Mingyu thought to himself when suddenly Minghao said that they will be given 10 seconds to think about the number that they would choose ranging from 1 to 8 since Jonghyun and Ren would stay and take Muel with them. The 2 person who choose the same number will be automatically selected as a pair.

Mingyu thought about the number that he will choose but he didnt has any particular number that he likes so he just choose the number 8 randomly without much thinking. But somehow his heart hoping that Wonwoo will choose the same number as him too. He doesnt even know what is happening to him but he wanna know more about this guy and his heart keeps telling him that there is something about this guy. After 10 seconds, Ren said that the time is up. He will say the numbers and people who choose that particular number will raise their hands.

"Okay number 1!"

Jisung and Chan raised up their hands and cheered because they originally wanted to ride on the Ferris Wheel together.

"Number 2."

Both Soonyoung and Seokmin raised up their hands and showed their eyesmiles blinding all of their eyes because both of their smiles are as bright as the sunshine.

"Number 3."

Jungkook and Jimin raised their hands and then enterwined it together. Mingyu swear that Jungkook's face now is redder than all tomatoes in this world.

"Number 4."

Jihoon and Joshua high fived each other because at least thing will not get awkward if both of them rode together since of course they would not talk about things like soulmates or anything boring.

"Number 5."

Seungkwan and Vernon being the most cringey soulmate in this whole world gave a big bear hug to each other because Seungkwan said that it has always been his dream to go for a date at the amusement park with his soulmate so its like his dream come true. Okay it might be true but Mingyu still thinks that Seungkwan is over reacting a bit because he is Boo Seungkwan, the drama queen so that is not suprising at all.

"Number 6."

Seungcheol and Jeonghan raised up their interwined hands and Seungcheol affectionately kiss the back of Jeonghan's hand. They are literally the cutest pair of soulmates ever in this whole universe.

"Number 7."

The Chinese line raised up their hands and Jun automatically went to give Minghao a hug. Minghao said Jun is being childish and what not but Mingyu could see that he is trying his best to hide the blush that is slowly creeping on his cheeks.

"Number 8."

Mingyu raised up his hand lift up his head to see Wonwoo who is too immersed in thinking that he didnt hear his number being called. Soonyoung gave a slight pat on Wonwoo shoulder and Wonwoo's face turns red because he is embarassing himself in front of a guy that gave him thousands of feeling ever since their eyes met.

Mingyu and Wonwoo are the last pair so they have to wait for other pairs to ride first.

When both of them were standing side to side, they lost words to say and both of them are blushing excessively. Their hearts are beating as fast as participating in a marathon.

After both of them were seated facing each other in the gondola,

"Umm.. So Wonwoo hyung, I heard from Jungkook that this is your first time going to school. How is it?"

Mingyu tries to initiate the conversation because Wonwoo seems very shy to start it. Not to mention that he looks hella cute while blushing too.

"Oh, yeah it is my first time going to school because both of my parents are working non stop so I've been homeschooled ever since I was born. Sad life though. Highschool is great anyway! Its fun to experience new things, meeting new friends and living in a new environment~"

Mingyu is currently in a state that he is totally whipped for a guy named Jeon Wonwoo. Every inches of him is perfect. His eyesmile, his smile, his laugh, the way he crinkles his nose, everything about him is perfect. Is this what Minghao really mean by you will know if that someone is your soulmate when you meet them?

Mingyu's thoughts was interrupted by Wonwoo's sudden silence.

"Hyung are you okay?"

"Uhmm.. you know what Mingyu yah, its been a really long time since I rode anything like this so the height is kinda scary since we are almost at the top so.... Can I..... hold your hand?"

It is magical how their hands fits perfectly the moment they hold hands. It is magical too how Wonwoo feel secured and safe when Mingyu hold his hands. Wonwoo realised that everything turns magical ever since Mingyu is here with him. Is this the feeling described by the authors in those soulmates fanfictions?

Their gondola stops on top of the Ferris Wheel and both of them were mesmerised by the picturesque view of the Seoul city in front of their eyes.

"Hyung, it's perfect."

"Yes the view is perfect~"

"No, I'm not talking about the view."

"Huh?"

"I am talking about you."

Little by little, the gap between their lips become closer and the moment Mingyu kisses Wonwoo's lips, their hearts beats as one. The kiss was perfect as if their lips were made for each other. Both of them felt something on their shoulder and their signs changed into something more meaningful which is 민규♡원우 영원히 (Mingyu♡Wonwoo Forever)

They hug each other lovingly and make vows for the start of living as soulmates. This day is the happiest day of their live and they promise to treasure this relationship until the day they die.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLLO PPL!! (^0^)/

FIRSTLY I AM SO SORRY BCS OF THIS UPDATE THAT IS SO VERY EFFIN LATE BECAUSE SCHOOL IS KILLING ME AND MAKING ME VERY TIRED WITH LEARNING AND EXAMS AND WHATNOT NOW I AM FINALLT BACK BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED MY SPM LAST YEAR SO IM FINALLY FREE FROM ALL THE DAMN SCHOOLWORKS AND EVERYTHING HOHOHOHO I AM CURRENTLY RESTING AND ENJOYING MY FREE TIME AT HOME WITH WATCHING DRAMA AND SO ON XD SO YEAYHHHH I WILL BE BACK WITH SOME TWITTER AUS AFTER THIS SO STAY TUNE GUISEEEE! SORRY FOR THIS LAME STORY ANYWAY THIS IS MY FIRST SOULMATE AU SO ITS KINDA RUSHED AND YEAH SO IM SORRY AND THANKYOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBES AND UPVOTES ARE REALLY APPRECIATED THANKYOUUUUUUU

​​​​​