Soulmates?

Miracle

When their eyes locked for the first time, both of them feel something they've never felt before. Their bodies starting to get hot, the sign on their palms are burning. This electrifying sensation runs through their bodies and by that time they know, they are the irreplacable pair, or soulmates to be exact.

"Wonwoo hyung~ its time for dinner!"

"Oh, Jungkook ah. Okay I'll go downstairs now"

Jeon Wonwoo is living with his cousin for 2 months now. But its okay, living with his parents is so dull and boring anyway. Home schooled, playing computer games, watching tv, eating delivery alone, he feels like he doesn't even have a life to live. At least he has people to talk with here. From his 4 cousins only 2 of them are here now. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Somi. Jungkook is one year younger than Wonwoo and Somi is 4 years younger than him. The good thing is they get along very well.

"Jungkook ah i wanna ask you something"

"Yes Wonwoo hyung?"

"Those soulmates thingy.. is it real? I mean have you seen it?"

"Yes~ one of my friends found his soulmate. I'll introduce him next week okay?"

"Okay~ so.. everyone will have their soulmate?"

"Uhum~"

"Like everyone? Everyone in this world?"

"Yeah hyung~ everyone will found their irreplacable pair when the right time comes!"

"But hyung.. Why are you suddenly so interested?"

"Hehe because I read a fanfic about soulmates before dinner~ but you know what Jungkook, you sounded just like the author!"

"No way.."

"Hyung can you show me the fanfic?"

"Yeah of course~"

Jungkook laughed his of after reading it.

"Wonwoo hyung you wanna know something?"

"Ohmygod that is my fanfic! This is so embarassing!!"

"This is your fanfic Jungkook ah? Ohmygod i thought the author was a girl!! Ahahaha, its okay Jungkook ah~ this fanfic is awesome though! I will subscribe to this!"

Wonwoo thought to himself that night, Will I found you, my soulmate?

-The next day-

Wonwoo goes to the nearest convenient mart to buy ice creams for the three of them since he lost to them on rock paper scissors. The moment he enter the door, he felt something tingling inside him. What the heck is this feeling?. He brushed it off and start picking the ice creams that Jungkook and Somi wants.

When he arrived at the cashier, the tingling feeling inside him is getting stronger than ever. The cashier accidently brushes hands with him and his heart started to pound crazily. He looks up to say thankyou but he is mesmerized by the cashier's sparkling eyes. Oh god, the guy must think I'm a freak now. After saying thankyou, he run back home with all his might.

Wonwoo can't wait to tell Jungkook about that cashier and his tingling feelings

____________________________________________

Okayyyyyy ^0^

Thats all for the first chapter~~ >______<

Thankyou and sorry for everythingg ♡

Please comment and tell me what u think (>^0^)>