Chapter 2

NOONA, I LOVE YOU !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung is 11 years old, goes to junior school.

Seungri is 9 years old, isn't childish like before but still likes to be attached to Eunjung.

- Jung noona, let's go fishing. - Seungri didn't knock the door but has already come in the room.

- You didn't knock the door. - Sitting at the table to read book, Eunjung doesn't look at Seungri, says coldly.

- Ah, then I will do again. - When saying, Seungri has already stepped back to the door. Standing in front of the door, knocking 2 times and saying loudly. - Jung noona, I come in.

Just finishing talking, not waiting for Eunjung’s answer, he has already come in again.

- Jung noona, go. Let's go fishing. - Pulling Eunjung’s hand, Seungri says.

- You go alone! - She doesn't want to touch those worms.

- Jung noona, you said you would play with me after school, in the first day of your primary. - Again? Eunjung can't stop herself from disregarding.

Those past years, Seungri always used this reason to make Eunjung go out to play with him. However, actually he always played alone. Eunjung just sat beside to watch silently, sometimes unwillingly stretched her lips a little to show that she also took part in it, to avoid this kid’s disturbing.

Although Eunjung was always cold like that, but didn't know why Seungri always liked to be attached to her, had never cared about her coldness.

This thing make their parents not understand. Eunjung also didn't want to think clearly about the reason why he like to be with her.

- Jung noona, you are older sister, you can't break your promise, right? - Seungri makes an innocent face to ask Eunjung. Actually everyone know he is pretending.

He used this reason every time, is he not bored? Eunjung continues to look at the book, doesn't want to care about him.

- Jung noona?

- Jung noona?

- Jung noona, let's go! - Seungri snatches the book in Eunjung’s hand.

- Give it to me.

- If you don't go, I won't give it back to you. - Seungri says badly.

Sighing, Eunjung can't stop herself from stretching her lips. Each time doing that action means that she has already compromised.

- Alright!

- Let's go, go! - Seungri pulls Eunjung out hurriedly.

- I don't get the worms.

- I do I do.

- I don't tie the worms.

- I do I do.

Only need Eunjung to play with him, Seungri will be ok with everything.

- Mom, I and Seungri go out a little. - Eunjung tells her mother before going out.

- Myungja mom, Jung noona goes with me, so you can feel secure for her.

- You must say, it's because Jungie goes with you so that I can feel secure for you. - Just coming in, Youngae has already heard her son’s saying.

- Youngae mom. - Eunjung says.

- Jungie is so obedient. - Youngae smiles to Eunjung.

- Mom, what do you mean? When did I ever make you feel unsecure?

- I used to be a soft woman. After giving birth to you, I have been changed to a person with a tart disposition. How will you make me feel secure?

Saying a person with a tart dispositiong is a little too much, but the fact that Shin Youngae who used to be a soft woman now always talks loudly is really true. She always because of Seungri can’t stop herself from scolding loudly, be hatred herself for giving birth to this kid.

- Alright, Youngae ah, Riri has done less stubborn things lately.

- Yes, Myungja mom is the best. - Seungri sweet-talks to Myungja.

- You guy go. Jungie, play outside a bit more, no need to come back soon.

- I know, mom. - Eunjung answers.

- Let's go! Today we will fish a lot!

- Jung noona! Quickly help me, there’s a fish biting the bait.

Unfortunately, Eunjung doesn’t like this kind of action.

- Jung noona! Quickly help me, the fish is going to escape. - Eunjung looks at the fish but doesn’t care to pull the fishing-rod making Seungri worried.

- Jung noona, how many fishes did you let them escape? If you’re like that, what will we have to bring home? - Looking at the little amount of fish in the basket, Seungri is a bit sad with Eunjung’s action.

- I said I wouldn’t do anything. - A calmly sentence makes other feel crazy.

- Ok, ok, now I will fish alone. Jung noona, you only need to see. - With Eunjung, Seungri has never been angry.

Eunjung looks at the basket. There’s accidently a little lobster in it. The claws of that lobster make Eunjung curious, doesn’t know is it hurt if it sticks to body?

Taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter