GHOST

MY JIWON, MY ONLY LOVE

 

It was so bright.......but hot at the same time.......Her whole body with blood lying on the burning floor....flame is dancing around her.......she really cant tell if she wants to stay her eyes open or she wants to sleep.....but then......

“Jiwon-ah”

that faint voice made her whole senses wake up.....

she ask herself on her almost weak and dying state.....who is that voice trying to make her stop from closing her eyes like its making her go on.....

her whole body cant move....she even felt the blood that gush out from ....

her breath is fading......

“N-“

trying to form a word....

“No”

her eyes cant take it anymore and finally close down....


_


A loud burst of sneeze errupted.....she wipe off her nose then raise her head up while she stood near the window.......

Ever since coming out of the hospital....well, Megan basically came back to her daily routine but a little bit of change had happen.....

She start working on being a con artist again....

but she was almost caught which made her really pissed off....

why?

well....?


She sighed when she look back on the window....

A woman sitting on the grassfield......with a bright smile holding a piece of flower and humming something that she cant even figure out what kind of song it is.....

It was that woman who ruins her work and plans..........

The woman look back to her with that smile which made her sneered.....

she just realize one day that she’s the only one who can see that woman.....

at first she tried to think that the ghost woman wasnt there at all....but its really persistent on making her to be realized that she had enough....next thing she did was to go to a spiritist but ended up with nothing coz the spiritist kept spitting out nonsense when it cant even see the one she’s trying to get rid off....

now she just let it be.....but its really ruining her work...well she consider being a con artist as work....

 

“Here”

that made her thoughts drop as she realized the ghost woman had drop in front of her....

she hesitated to take it but took it after....

“what’s this?” she ask looking at the flower....

“It’s unequal love”

that made Megan stop for a second but grin....

“i Think i heard that somewhere before”

The ghost smile.....

“Are you going somewhere?” the ghost ask while she didnt realize that she kept the flower on her pocket.....

“i wont tell you coz youre just gonna ruin it” she answered which made the ghost pouted...

“stop that face...i hate it...i hate aegyo....” she started complaining but then Chaeyoung who was not far from there had to think whats happening to Megan talking alone.....


‘UnequaL love? is there a love like that? i dont think so......any love can be comparable....there’s no such thing as unequaled love ‘


__


“She’s too beautiful but its the total opposite of her attitude”

Seoyeon heard that while she’s at the employee’s changing room girls area....

actually she’s just new to this Job.....

and its her first time seeing the heiress......people from the company just kept saying things about the heiress which she cant understand....

but she shouldnt do things with first impression..she thought....

she close down her locker and didnt mind those girls who kept gossiping.......

-She’s Lee Seoyeon and probably will be the same age as me if im still alive...by the way this is Me, Lee Nakyung narrating the story....
.....Seoyeon is really a strong and great woman....she can handle things on her own.....actually i admire her but she admire someone else and that’s Lee Saerom.....

 

“what’s that supposed to be?” Seoyeon asked megan who is holding a bottle of some sort and snickering like a freak when they are on the street where they meet up...

-But Seoyeon is part of this bad doings too......and the reason why she’s at the company of the heiress coz its part of the plan.....
they are planning to do something about the heiress.....

Megan drop the bottle on her hands that seoyeon grab her hand and brought it back to her hands...

"Ya! im doing you a favor already" Megan spat out that seoyeon sneered...

"I dont need those kinds of things"

Megan make face and look at the bottle....

"Nah?" her voice became sheeplishly while looking at the bottle

seoyeon took a glance at her.....

"is there really unequal love?"

that made Seoyeon see Megan being serious for some seconds...

-Seoyeon should have reacted....maybe if that one second she smiled or tap Megan's head maybe some little things can change but

 

Seoyeon turn away that Megan had stop her deep thoughts 

"Ya! where are you going?"

"youre talking crazy" she replied still walking away....megan just make face then held Seoyeon's shoulder to make her stop.....

"Tssk! youre just being bitter coz Saerom unnie doesnt like you"

that hit seoyeon badly that she pull megan's hand away from her shoulder....

"im already helping you with this" megan showed her the bottle again.....

Seoyeon stared at her that made Megan stop....

"are you serious?" The pain on seoyeon's voice that still tries to hide away made Megan realize she talk too much....

"you ask if there's unequal love?" Seoyeon had retorted back....

she grab the bottle and throw it away.....

"there's none but I want Saerom unnie to fall in love with me naturally"

Seoyeon had it seriously.....

Megan had to grin which made Seoyeon sighed.....

 

"i know that already" she said like she can understand it fully......

"calm down a little will ya" 

Megan laugh and tap seoyeon out.....

 

-That's quite wrong coz there will always be unequal love....a love that will never be comparable to anything on this world.....

 

=====================

 

 

“You seem to be busy lately?” 

Saerom raise her eyes from the paper she’s reading and look in front of her...

she look back on the paper when she saw who it was....

 

”not really” She replied and turn the page of the paper....

the visitor sat at the vacant chair just in front of the table where Saerom is sitted....

 

”Here” she place a cup at the top of the table....

Saerom had to smile seeing it....

”How are they?” the visitor ask next....

Saerom took the cup....

 

”they are all fine” she  replied then sip on the cup

the visitor relax herself on the chair and watch As Saerom do her thing.....

she just smile........

 

-She’s Jang Gyuri....while i watch them on silence....i can see how both of them are so comfortable with each other....as a ghost all i can say is that i wish i had a bond.....when i was still alive do i even have a bond? waking up without any memories but my name and knowing that youre not existing anymore sure makes me lose hope on finding any answers.....

 

Saerom look up and smile at Gyuri......

”Do you wanna eat later?” Gyuri ask while Saerom nod her head.....

 

 

-Then right  this moment on series of unequal love will happen without any realization of it...

 

 

"Youre here again?" Megan wear a tight boots on her left foot while the ghost Stand beside her...

"Did you miss me?" the ghost asked 

"tcch! im more annoyed that youre back" Megan replied that the ghost make face 

"going somewhere?" the ghost ask while looking at Megan who seem to prepare herself....

Megan didnt respond and continue preparing.....

but then she stop midway then look back on the ghost which made the ghost move aback....

"youre a ghost right?"

the ghost nodded unsurely seeing megan excited all of a sudden

that made Megan smile so wide like she thought something great.....

 

"Then you have powers?" she even motion her hand like she's releasing a power trying to explain to the ghost what exactly she's pertaining but the ghost remains blank that she gave up making it understand her....

"aishh! ya! Pabo!" megan irritatingly said which made the ghost stay still....

 

-I appeared out of nowhere......They said if you dont see a ghost on the span of youre life and all of a sudden you have to see them after experiencing a tragic almost death it means the ghost youll see Have a connection on you.....what am i to Megan then?

 

 

Meanwhile someone had to watch from afar how families laugh and being happy...her eyes are deep and blank.....somehow her thoughts are moving away......

on her mind memories of something she buried are coming back........

 

the memories are going on fast approach..like it's being fast forward......

she hated every thought of it......

but then the fast forward memories suddenly played and that scene happen again on her mind making her deep and blank eyes slowly turn to life....

 

"Hurry and hold my hand" that faint voice of someone she cant remember anymore had enter through......

her hand along the vastness of emptiness and hope that left suddenly grow.....

even on her memories that person was fading away.......

 

Chaeyoung shook her head and remove all those from her mind.....

 

"Hey"

that voice made Chaeyoung look behind her....

chaeyoung just smirk upon seeing Megan.....

"youre late" Chaeyoung scratch her head then shook her head again.....

"well i woke up late and guess what the ghost ha-"

chaeyoung just lean her arm at Megan 

"stop this ghost thing already seriously it's giving me the creeps" chaeyoung cutted her down...

Megan had to look beside her and for chaeyoung she isnt there but for Megan she's completely there....

 

-Then Megan at that moment never knew that the woman she's planning to sabotage will be the woman that wll save her and she will be save by her too....

 

 

Jisun was sitting and looking at the glass window beside her......People will never know that she knew what they see on her but they will never know who she really is....

 

She close her eyes and for a moment had stay still.....but not for long when the door open...

 

”Miss Jisun” it’s Miss kim’s voice the secretary of her mother......

she didnt look back.....what is it again? she thought.....

 

”Youre new watcher is here”

 

she had to blow some lazy arguement away......

instead of body guards which she hate her mother had to get some watchers...its still bodyguard but its woman....her mother doesnt want her getting close with guys well she doesnt like it too....

 

she’s about to turn but stop midway when....

 

”Good Day I’m Megan Lee” a high and energetic voice had emerge making jisun notice her.....

 

Jisun turn to look at her but Megan had to catch her own breathe when she had seen Jisun....

 

she notice that the watcher is froze down.....

 

”Is there something wrong?” Jisun had to ask.....

 

 

Megan just look at her......

 

she looks like a Princess...Megan thought......the picture That they gathered for data before starting their plan didnt give her any justice....

 

Jisun just receive a smile as a respond.....

 

”Youre really pretty”

that made miss Kim look at Megan....jisun didnt expect that......

 

Jisun just shook her head after....

 

”im tired both of you can get out now”

jisun sat back and turn away.....

 

that was the next respond.....

 

Seoyeon was right....Megan thought.......

 

she smirk....this will be a a little hard for her but this will make her gain something...

 

she bowed and left with miss Kim.....

 

 but as they went out a man was about to enter in.....Megan had to look at him....

miss kim bowed at him that she just followed....

The fiancee.......Megan knew that....well not everyone knows about the fiancee thing but Seoyeon can gather data perfectly.......when it comes to their doings.....she and Chaeyoung are good at Physical contacts like socializing then Hayoung is good in manipulating peoples mind then Seoyeon can gather data from the target person perfectly.....

 

the 4 of them are good in this......

 

Miss Kim started to lead her but the thing the secretary didnt knew was she’s listening more to Chaeyoung who is speaking at a small earset located at her earring.......

 

Chaeyoung is telling her about the specific happenings inside the company while she’s doing these...

 

but along with that Beside Megan all this time is the ghost Nakyung...........

 

no one can ruin their plan...she thought......

 

Noh Jisun.....She will make sure that jisun will fall directly as they plan.........

 

she grin.....

 

”Let’s start” she whisper that miss kim stop her instructions when she suddenly blurted that out...

 

Megan smile so wide and look at miss kim....

 

”lets start our work properly” she laugh and diverting her words that miss kim just nodded but the thing was that word lets start is for their plan...........

 

Let’s Play Jisun-ah...........