INTRODUCTION

MY JIWON, MY ONLY LOVE

 

 

Hi......

Smoke that comes from a Car......

-Probably You guys are wondering who i am?

Three particular people all unconcious are inside the car......

-I’m Lee Nakyung and most probably ill be the one to Narrate this story... and This story is about a certain woman that attached everyone by strings...that woman is.........

 

===========================

NARRATOR POV

A certain group of Con artist.....that’s what they are....well they are quite kind but its a long story how they became one.....let me introduce you to each of them....

First of Is the oldest of the three which is Song Hayoung then the youngest Lee Chaeyoung and lastly the craziest one Megan............

if you guys will ask me who am i to them well its about to happen so wait for it.....


“She’s stable” the nurse said in relief then run off to the next one......

“she’s losing a lot of blood” it’s another nurse who is on the other side....


I was just watching how they try to save them........Megan is the one losing a lot of blood........Chaeyoung And Hayoung are stable for now.....

well while i’m out here waiting if they will wake up or stay sleeping ill tell you some things so you guys will not be bored of how i narrate this story....well i wont only be narrating about myself but several more people....

But the person ill be pointing out on this Story the most is Megan......

Megan is the craziest.......dorkiest.....most loud of them all but that was the opposite three years ago when she was found almost dead...........

She was found By Mr. Kim Heechul the leader of the con artist....its just a small group consisting of only Song Hayoung, Lee Chaeyoung and him but another one became a member and its Megan.....

Megan cant really remember anything.....Elizabeth just named her Megan......


“Where is Song Hayoung?”

that voice made me stop for a second when i heard it......

she look so scared....her hands are trembling while she looks at the counter and asking the nurse.........

let me tell you who that woman is......

It’s Lee Saerom.....a close friend of the three......

but base on who she ask first you can totally see who seh cares for the most......

her feet dash on and pass by me to go where they are...........

 

================

“Jiwon-ah” that jolly voice scattered out on the wide grassfield......

A woman run through holding a flower......

“Jiwon-ah” she called again......

she stop in front of another child and push forward her hands to show the flower she’s holding.......

“is that for me?” Jiwon ask when she gave her a genuine smile...

“Yes, this is Jiwon’s birth month flower”

Jiwon took it and look at it.....

“It daffodil and it means unequaled love.....and by giving it to you it means that the sun is always shining thats why Jiwon-ah always smile and make the sun shine for all of us”

 

a dark room and the only light was the moon when she had open it.....

her eyes was on total shock.....her whole body got numb....her smile faded...

on a desk was a man carrying another woman.....

“shh” he hush while carrying the woman with blood all over......

“dont be too loud she’s sleeping” he sounded out of himself....he sounded calm but its full of coldness.....

he raise his hand with a gun.....

“Because of you she will never see the sun again”

and before anything a loud gun shot errupted........

 

 

 

Her eyes shut wide open and she pant so hard when she raise herself on the bed...

“Megan-ah” Its Saerom, Hayoung and Chaeyoung....

she look at each of them....

“thank god youre awake”

she look around her and realize she’s inside a hospital room.....

“what happen?” she had asked....

Hayoung who has a patch on her left forehead had explain it all.....


“that’s what you call karma...why dont you guys just stop this doings already” it was saerom peeling some fruits for them....

“easier said than done unnie” Chaeyoung grab a piece....

“we already tried a million times but end up coming back” chaeyoung added


Hayoung notice That Saerom hides her disappointment and frustration about that...

“whats this?” Chaeyoung pick something up from Megan’s blanket that made megan look at her.....

“thats a petal” megan obviously pointed out...

“i know its a petal but isnt this a daffodil”

that made everyones attention caught....

“daffodil?” it was Hayoung who took the petal from Chaeyoung...

“yes....a kind of flower that usually blooms on march”

“It’s December so why?” chaeyoung kinda ask confuse....

“stupid any flower can bloom everytime” Megan unmindinlgly said.....

“stupid its only march” Chaeyoung spat back....

“whatever” Megan didnt mind her to stop the arguement.....

megan sighed then look at the corner.....

she raise her hand and pointed at the corner...

“by the way who is she?”

that made everyone look at where Megan pointed out then the three had look at each other....

Chaeyoung had her brows knitted....

“theres no one there stupid”

this time its megan’s brows that had knitted....

“im talking about the woman who stand near the door..is she my nurse or something?” megan clarify it.....

Chaeyoung look all over.....

“theres no one”

Megan sighed and close her eyes for a second then open it to look again at the corner...

“she’s there”

but this time theres really no one.....she got shocked....

“Are you alright? Megan unnie?” Chaeyoung ask but still she got confuse coz earlier there was a woman standing at the corner near the door but now......


-Megan can see me.......actually i died a long time ago already but somehow my soul or whatever i am right now wont let me rest......like i still have some things to do.....and maybe this is the thing that i should do to finally let me rest....

 

 

============

Inside an establishment Everyone just bowed their heads when she pass by......followed by several men she just walk without a care........

but on the same side she was also there.....a small being trying to see what the people are trying to bother about......

“She’s a princess” Seoyeon heard that from one of the people on the crowd...

that made Seoyeon look at the retreating figure of the so called Princess....


“She may be treated like a Princess but obviously she looks like a living dead” anither one said......

Does a Princess exist? Seoyeon thought.....isnt that the usual characters from a fairy tale?

Her eyes took a last glance and just like what she heard....the Princess really looks like a living dead......

-The one they are calling a Princess Is Roh Jisun and the other one is Lee Seoyeon and they are also part of this big story........
For now ill leave this short introduction to you guys....This is Lee Nakyung just wait more on how beautiful this story will gonna be