Bad day

Soonhoon oneshots

Hello!! Here's another chapter for yall! Hehe btw i do not own the characters and these are for fictional use only! Pls do comment and subscribe! Dont forget to follow me on twitter @jeonghann1004

 

Have fun reading! And comment what do you want to see next! 

 

It was a Saturday morning, however it wasnt just any Saturday morning, this day marks one year ever since soonyoung and jihoon started dating or in other words, their first ever anniversary. Soonyoung has everything planned already for today, from the outfit he'll wear to the plans for that day.

 

Soonyoung went up the stairs to wake up his lovely partner but was not surprised at all to see him sleeping, it was way too early according to jihoon's style. He shooked his lover lightly before he started hearing murmurs from the younger.

 

"Mhm, what the- im trying to sleep" Jihoon groggily complains.

 

The smaller rubs his eyes and looks at his boyfriend angrily pouting.

"What do you want this early in the morning" he complains.

 

"What do you mean early, its already 11:15 in the afternoon hun" Soonyoung explains while also noting how Jihoon looked extra cuddly today.

 

"And have you forgotten what day it is today" Soonyoung questioned the sleepy male.

 

"Hm what are you talking about?" 

 

Soonyoung dramatically gaped "Did you really just forget??" 

 

Jihoon laughs light-heartedly "I was just kidding haha, how can i forget such an important day?" 

Soonyoung realizes how much he's in love with Jihoon's laugh and smile and realizes how much he's in love with the younger in general.

 

"Its a bright day out, get yourself ready and lets go out!" Soonyoung chirply said.

 

"Ok i understand, what are we gonna do anyways?" Jihoon questioned before pulling himself up.

 

"Thats a secret" his lover playfully said. 

 

Jihoon shrugged "Can you leave for a while, i have to get changed" 

 

"Oh please, I've seen much more" Soonyoung answered back while smirking to himself

 

Jihoon got flustered and started hitting him with the pillows before Soonyoung got up chuckling.

 

"Okay, I'll see you downstairs babe" Soonyoung said while winking at him.

 

Jihoon's cheeks were flushed red and got himself dressed up for the day. He decided to wore a large gray sweater paired with black jeans and black sneakers before proceeding downstairs to find his lover waiting for him.

 

Soonyoung was wearing a casual white shirt paired with black jeans, a flannel, and white sneakers.

 

Soonyoung gasped and cooed. "Oh my god you look so cute" 

 

"Shut up" Jihoon said while being flustered.

 

"Now, shall we go?" Soonyoung 

said while simultaneously holding out his hand for his lover to hold.

 

Jihoon chuckled "Dork" but held his hand nonetheless. 

 

They headed outside to the first destination Soonyoung planned.

 

"You must be hungry right? Considering you havent eaten breakfast or lunch yet" Soonyoung questioned the smaller.

 

Jihoon just nodded to answer him.

"Well, we shall now surpass that hunger of yours, come on" Soonyoung chirpily said while heading towards the restaurant.

 

Closed. That was the sign that welcomed the couple upon arriving in the said restaurant.

 

"Damn it, it was such a waste of money to reserve in this restaurant." Soonyoung complained.

 

"Its okay hun, we can eat in another place." Jihoon assured the older.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yep, we can just go eat in a convenience store or something." Jihoon shrugged.

 

They headed towards the nearest convenience store they spotted and decided to eat their preferred food.

 

"Im sorry, we had to eat here" Soonyoung sadly said while munching on the sweet bread.

 

"Nah its ok, i'm okay with it as long as its with you."

 

The moment Jihoon released those words, Soonyoung couldnt help but feel soft and warm inside. They continued eating with a comfortable silence surrounding them and just observing the people passing by. By the time the two finished eating, they decided to go to the place Soonyoung planned.

 

They rode a train to go to the supposed destination. But upon arriving there, another misfortune occurred. It is plastered that the rides in the amusement park they were supposedly to ride were closed  and are under maintenance. 

 

"What the hell-" Soonyoung groaned.

 

"Why isn't anything going right today" he frustratedly added. 

 

Jihoon could only pat his back, reassuring it was okay. Since the plan was to have fun in the amusement park until they get tired and go straight home after that. However, they couldn't do anything about the mishaps thus the couple were now headed home. But to the way home, they happened to pass by a fancy-looking hotel.

 

"Hey Jihoon, you want to spend the night there?" Soonyoung said while referring to the hotel they just pased by.

 

"W-what" Jihoon stuttered.

 

"Come on, it'll be fun!!" His lover suggestively said. 

 

Jihoom blushed by his statement but nodded nonetheless. Before they could even enter the lobby and reserve a room. Someone called Jihoon.

 

Jihoon picked up. "Hello?"

 

"Hey hey hey Jihoon!!" Someone on the other line chirpily said.

 

"Seungkwan?? What are you calling for? And why is it so loud there?" Jihoon responded.

 

"The whole gang is here!! Go back to your house again right now! And you know that I wont be taking a no for an answer" is what Seungkwan said before dropping the call.

 

Jihoon sighed. "Looks like we wont be able to spend the night here. Seungkwan wants us to go back home to celebrate with our friends."

 

Soonyoung pouted a bit, disappointed that they wont be able to spend the night here during their first year anniversary. Soonyoung continued to think, why did everything bad had to happen today. 

 

"We cant do anything about it i guess." Soonyoung sighed.

 

"Sorry soonyoungie" Jihoon guiltily said.

 

"Its okay, you dont have to be! Lets still make today fun and memorable." Soonyoung reassuringly said.

 

Thus the couple walked towards the direction of their home and were welcomed by their group of friends.

 

"Congratulations!!" Was what their friends greeted when they got home.

 

"Thank you!!" The one-year couple said.

 

They all continued to have fun throughout the night, they ate, drank, laughed a lot and everyone were completely enjoying themselves. This was until the time came for their group of friends to go home since it was already nearing midnight. Once they got home, Jihoon was cleaning up the mess their group of friends made until he noticed that Soonyoung wasn't in sight. He checked the living room, bathroom, and kitchen, and finally, made his way to their shared bedroom.

 

He saw the bedroom was dimly lit and the scent of flowers where lingering the air. He squinted his eyes to see clearer until he saw a figure coming behind from a dark corner of the room. Jihoon saw the love of his life holding a boquet of roses and a small box-shaped container in his hands.

 

Soonyoung who was in front of the smaller was smeetly smiling at him. "I'd just like to give these flowers to you before today ends since today is a very special day.

 

Jihoon gratefully took the flowers and didn't forget to thank him while also stating the he shouldn't have.

 

After that however, Soonyoung gently took hold of Jihoon's hand while opening the small container, two couple rings can be found and it was shining brightly.

 

Soonyoung inserted one of the rings to his lover's ring finger while also doing the same to himself.

 

"I bought these rings for the both of us and at the same time hoping we'd stay together forever." Soonyoung lovingly stated.

 

Jihoon couldn't response properly because of him being overwhelmed by the older, thus decided to hug him. 

 

"Of course we'll stay together forever you idiot." Jihoon stated while hugging his boyfriend. 

 

In the midst of hugging Soonyoung, Jihoon remembered that he wasn't able to prepare any gifts for the taller. After a bit of thought, he decided to push through with his thoughts. He wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's neck and decided to whisper something first.

 

"I love you, thank you so much for everything." Jihoon said before tiptoeing and putting his lips over Soonyoung.

 

Jihoon felt arms wrap around his waist and decided to prolong the kiss. When they both pulled away, they sheepishly smiled at each other  before getting ready for bed. Once they were laying in bed, who would've thought that they were thinking about the same thing.

 

"This wasn't such a bad day after all."