Drained

Soonhoon oneshots

As the clock strikes 2:30 am, lee jihoon aka seventeen's producer and composer is still found awake trying out different beats for their song that will surely fit their image. A faint knock can be heard soon after, and the performance team's leader aka soonyoung aka his boyfriend enters the recording studio. 

These two have been dating ever since they’ve debuted and is still as strong as ever. Howeve these two have also experienced the ups and downs of being in a relationship.

"Hey, you've been working continuously for hours now" Soonyoung worriedly states

"Dont you think you should rest now?" He adds as he slangs his arms around Jihoon's shoulders

 

"I cant, i have to finish this" Jihoon answers back as he tries to escape from Soonyoung's grasp

 

"But-" 

 

"And aren't you staying up as well like me? We're just the same" Jihoon argues

 

"Yeah but I was just polishing the choreo and  I'm now about to sleep but knowing you, you'll probably wont sleep until you finish it." Soonyoung argues back

 

"Because I just don't want to disappoint our fans" Jihoon worriedly states

 

"Dont worry your songs are top-notch and will surely be known to the world soon" Soonyoung encourages his stressed lover

 

"But for now lets take a rest and continue tomorrow" he adds

 

"I cant, i have to finish this already."  Jihoon states

 

"But you might over-work yourself." As soonyoung states this, Jihoon's stress reaches its peak and could not be hold in anymore. 

 

"Dont you understand that i have to finish this already??! I'm under a lot of pressure and stress right now, and you bugging me doesnt help at all!" Jihoon cuts him short

 

 "But-" 

 

"Do you not understand the phrase 'leave me alone'??" Jihoon frustratedly says.

 

Soonyoung raises one of his brows and now had a frown on his face

"Well im sorry i didn't know that worrying for my boyfriend's health and well-being was such a bad thing!" Soonyoung angrily says

 

"If you dont want me to bother you, then i guess I'll just leave! Bye Jihoon" He hastily adds right before walking out the room ignoring Jihoon's calls for him

 

Jihoon slouched his back into the chair sighing and contemplating on his actions and words. He thought that he completely ed up and should fix it right away.

 

Jihoon tried to get close to Soonyoung and talk to him. He tried to talk to him whenever they had meals but Soonyoung would quickly get up and excuse himself, he tried to give him his favorite food whenever the performance team had practices however his lover would have quickly left. The latter guy kept on ignoring him even when he passed by Jihoon in their dorm. 

 

2 days has passed since their quarrel and Jihoon's state just continued to worsen, with dark circles becoming more evident and him not having an appetite. 

 

Jihoon decided to pay his said boyfriend a trip and to try to fix their state. 

"Where are you going?" Jeonghan questioning him before leaving

 

"To see him" Jihoon states

 

"Oh, patch things up with him, the ambiance is so heavy in here these past few days" The older one complained.

 

"Yep, I will try my best" Jihoon said as he put on his coat and shoes.

 

"He’s in the practice room right now by the way" Their youngest who just came from practice said. 

 

"Thanks for telling" Jihoon answering back their youngest before leaving their dorm and on to the practice room.

 

Upon arriving with a lot of staggering because of his status, he is finally faced with a door that was the only barrier between him and his boyfriend, he hesitated if he should knock on the door but disregarded that thought and decided to knock thrice before peeping his head from the door

 

Soonyoung saw him and stopped the blasting music that was playing awhile ago. 

"What do you want?" Soonyoung coldly says

 

"I was just wondering if we could talk?" Jihoon faintly says

 

"I can't, im busy perfecting the choreography right now" Soonyoung answers back

 

"But-"

 

"Why do you suddenly care if I cant be with you for a few days?" Soonyoung angrily cuts him off

 

"Soonyoung i-" Jihoon weakly states 

 

"Stop bugging me already, im busy" Soonyoung coldly ends the conversation and turns the music back on, leaving Jihoon hanging.

 

He heard Jihoon slowly close the door and after he hears the door completely shut, he hears a thud. 

 

Jihoon had an intuition that he wont be forgiven easily by Soonyoung this time since he snapped and really became angry at his lover who was only concerned for his well-being. He tried to talk to him, however he was playing hard-to-get, that is why he wasn't surprised if he were suddenly to collapse because of lack of sleep and nutrients in his body, just for the pure reason of him hurting soonyoung. As he was going to the dance studio, he kept on staggering and breathing heavily. After their conversation that had gotten him nowhere, everything just seemed petty, and his world became blurry and started spinning. Last thing he remembered was his eyes shutting off.

 

As Soonyoung heard a loud thud outside the room, he worriedly rushed outside to see what in the world happened. His eyes widened at the figure who was now laying on the floor. He quickly rushed to his boyfriend's side and rested his head on his lap. He caressed Jihoon's face before checking out his temperature. He noticed that he was down with a fever and should be treated already. He took jihoon back to their dorm, in order to treat his unattended boyfriend that he truly missed so much.

 

Jihoon stirred a bit before his eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the brightness of the room. 

"He must've brought me back home" he whispered

As soon as he said those, a familiar figure whom he missed so much came, along with a tray full of food. 

"Hey" Soonyoung softly said

"How are you feeling?" He added affectionately looking at me with concerned eyes

 

"I feel better now" Jihoon shortly answered.

"I wasnt able to eat and sleep that much ever since our quarrel happened" he quickly adds. As Jihoon said that, a wave of guilt was what soonyoung felt.

 

After those words were released, Jihoon started to tear up and apologizing to his lover

 

"Im sorry ive been neglecting you. Im sorry for being mean. Im sorry for shouting at you. Im sorry im not the best boyfriend you can ask for. Im-" 

 

"Jihoon" Soonyoug cuts him off

 

"I am also sorry for the way i behaved. I should have been more considerate and shouldn't have given you the cold shoulder or treated you like that" Soonyoung says with his head down but his hand caressing jihoon's face.

 

"You dont deserve this kind of treatment, and im sorry it had to be like this. Id just like to give you more of my love, appreciation, and support from now on" he adds.

 

Jihoon couldn't hold it back anymore and decided to cry his heart out before being encircled in soonyoung's arm and being cooed by him.

 

"Can we not fight anymore? Nothing ever good comes when we fight" Jihoon says after recovering from his crying session

 

Soonyoung quickly pecks his lips before sweetly smiling at him saying "Of course" as he cups his lover's cheek and kisses him fully on the lips he's been desiring.

 

"I love you" Soonyoung says

 

"I love you too" Jihoon answering him back