Truly

Do you feel it too?

Chapter one- bae joohyun
"Hey, Irene why are you so late? You missed the flag ceremony earlier. What happened? "
"Ugh I just wake up a little later than usual solar, it's nothing much."
"But.. How do you enter the school? Aren't the teacher saw you?"
"No.. Someone help me back there. She told me to climb the wall, she help me though, but then when I was about to say thank you a, she disappear."

"Who is she?  Did she tell you her name?" suddenly, Irene remember that she can't tell anyone that she knows her, the person who helped her earlier, kang seulgi. 
"Uhhh.. No" "gosh Irene! You should ask her name earlier so you can thank her later or tomorrow by buying her food or something and then you two start getting closer and then boom! Finally you're dating!  You won't go to prom night all alone anymore!! 
"Shush your mouth solar, it's like you already have a date. You're just the same as me"
"Well, I'm not. I have my byulyi now"
"Oh congrat-WAIT WHAT!? HOW WHEN WHY WHAT WHERE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? "
"I just telling you earlier"
"WHEN,SOLAR WHEN?! WE HAVE BEEN BEST FRIEND FOR LIKE 18 YEARS AGO YOU "
"WE EVEN HAVEN'T MET 5 YEARS AGO YOU DUMB DUMB"
".....THATS NOT THE POINT"
"WELL LITERALLY I'VE BEEN DATING WITH HER FOR 2 MONTH!  AND YOU HAVEN'T TRANSFERRED HERE"
"....WELL OKAY"
their fighting got cut off by someone voice "oi you two! Can you please shut up?! I'm trying to eat here!" The owner of the voice is no other than kang seulgi. 

She seems like.. She eat with someone. And..when she enter the school exactly. 
"Ah I'm so sorry.. Uh we.. We just gonna go from here.. I'm so sorry to disturb your lunch, kang seulgi"
Eh? Why solar apologize? I mean yeah we should apologize to many people in this cafeteria, but why she's stuttering? And why she sounds like she really scare of kang seulgi? I mean, yeah her face is intimidating, but you can see that she is so beautiful and handsome- okay what am I talking about? 

Suddenly kang seulgi stand up, and approach us. Solar already kneeling and ask for her mercy. If I'm not in this.. Emergency situation I will laugh my off because not everyday you can see solar this scared by someone. Like, she's the brave of the bravest. 

Then kang seulgi look into my eyes, and then I don't know it's just me or her eyes that look so intimidating turn soft when she look at me. 

And then, she smile, just a tiny little bit,like she forgive us,then she let us go. 

I don't even know whats going on, but everybody look so scared of her, but.. Something about her.. Makes me wanna get to know her. 

Then solar grab my hand and drag me out of there. I'm still wondering. Why everyone looks so scared of her?  Did she do something that triggered everyone? 
I decided to ask solar about it, because I can't take it anymore. I'm curious about it. 

"Uhhh solar, why everyone look so scared of her and? And why you too? "
"Don't ever mess with her bae joohyun. Don't ever go near her, or even talk to her. Because she is dangerous and if anyone know that you're talk to her or the worst,befriend with her, you'll be dead."

"But why? "
"Look, Irene.. I don't want to talk about this.. Because you're a new kid here. But.. Because you insisted, I'll tell you. Her dad.. Is a Mafia. And.. Her dad wants her to get in the business too, but she doesn't want. Rumor says that when she's younger, she is the most cheerful kid you'll ever met. But something happened that make her a bad person, she always fighting, and do everything she wants"

"But she doesn't look bad though."
"Just.. Stay away from her Irene. I don't want you to get hurt"

I really wanna get to know her. But why? Why everyone do this to her? I'm still curious.

It looks like she just have one friend. Everyone knows her. She is son Wendy. The angel of the school. Even I, the new kid knows her. But.. She looks perfectly fine? Not a single scratch on her skin? Like solar said, if anyone gets near her, he or she will get hurt. But.. Wendy seems perfectly fine. So.. What is happening?? 
.
Kang seulgi, the school trouble maker, always got detention, always got on the teacher's nerve, and everything you could think of a bad girl. 
But sometimes, she is the sweetest person that you could ever think of. When she like someone,she will drop by their classes, carry their backpack, very gentle and so romantic. She is a person like that. 

But because of her past, she can't never be that kind of person anymore. 
She doesn't want to fall in love again. 
She doesn't believe in love again. 
She will never, ever fall in love again, because she doesn't want her already broken heart, gets broken again and again. 
She needs someone, who won't break her heart, but repair her heart instead. 
She needs that someone.

But she thought she can be strong and independent if she is alone and single. 
But, sometimes she really need a shoulder to lean on, a hug that will cheer her up, a smile that'll brighten her day and everything you could think of. 

She wants to fall in love, but with a right person, wants to have friends again, wants to be a cheerful and bubbly girl again. 

She's waiting for that certain someone, she's waiting and waiting, until one day she watch that person in front of the gate. It looks like she's late for the flag ceremony. Well, seulgi too, but she's like that every time there's a flag ceremony. 

So she walk up to her, and then ask her why. Then suddenly she gets closer. 

'What is she doing?  We barely known each other, but why does she care about me? She even take care of my scar like, even my dad won't notice my scars like that. 
I.. I'm curious. I have this urge.. To get to know her. I don't even know her name.. But.. After all this time.. I don't know why.. I just.. Feel like.. I'm belongs to this person. 

From now on, I'm gonna watch this girl, and get to know her. I want to be her friend, her best friend, her girlfriend if I can, her everything. I will protect her with my life. 

I really like you, the person who take care of my scar. I'm planning to get to know you, so prepare yourself, because I'm gonna stick with you for a long, long time. 

I, kang seulgi, planning to get closer to you. I swear, you will be okay if you're with me. So please, don't go again like everyone.