Paradise

Paradise

After you heard about the incident of your boyfriend, you kept yourself lock up in the mansion that both of you live together. Ever since that incident, you never bother to know about the outside world. You seldom went out of the house that even your neighbor might think that you are dead. Yes you are dead, dead at heart. Ever since the very first time you met him, your heart does not beat for anyone else but him. You want to hear his voice again, even if it is the very last time. 


*My heart doesn't fit anymore because it's broken
I can't send you off like this, What for ?*

Every night when you go to sleep, you felt that he is talking to you. You heard his voice every time and sometimes felt his presence beside you. What's this ? What message is he converting to you ? You don't know.


*Tremble Tremble, even if it seems risky I
I can't do anything but retain you, what for ?*
You dream of giving your life up just to be with him since life doesn't seems to be a matter to you anymore.
*You Love me (You will,you) You Don't (You won't you)*
How much do you love him ? You love him more than anything else that matters to you. Everyday without fail, you'll always think about him. His voice, his smile, his tenderness to you. That's how much he means to you.

*Stay here, I'll ask once more, I'll be better, more more
Because I can't send you off yet oh*
Back when in the days where he is still alive, he told you he will protect you and treat you better than any guy in the world would. You smiled at him saying cheesy words all the time. You decided to head to the living room.
*If only you're here this is paradise*

The very first time you watched the TV together and playing video games together. You can't help but bring to a smile to your face when you remember the silly deal that both of you make.
You: Yah, are you playing cheat with me.
Him: No i'm not. Your skills are no match to me.
You: Come on, i'm a much better gamer than you are.
Him: Let's have a re-match. If you win, I'll take back my words and we'll go out for a dinner.
You: Deal. But with a restaurant of my choice.
Him: Deal.
*a few minutes later*
You: I told you that you are no match against me.
Him: Did you cheat this time round ?
You: Are you breaking the deal ?
Him: Just kidding. I knew you are a better player.
You: Glad that you know it.
*A paradise where I retained you against your will Oh Oh*
You are now heading to an empty room located on the top floor. On your way there, you stop by the stairs to check on the photo's hanging on the walls. Pictures from the very first time the both of you met is still on the wall.


*A sad paradise from where you can't escape
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh, oh oh oh~*
After staring at the pictures, you decided to head up to check on the empty room which is used to be his room. The room which used to be filled with bright colours are now white. The walls full of girl groups poster which you detest so much is now removed. Everything of his is missing except a sofa which is being out in the middle of the room.

*Every night I was full of you
Yeah, my body got used to it, now it's time to fill it with tears
A night with my arms around you, our breath speeding
This is the best paradise, without you it's hopeless world*
You decided to stayed here for a while to think but with a few minutes time, you fall asleep.

*Just a bit more I'll retain you, more more I'll look at you, more more
Until my heart freezes*
You heard his voice calling up to you. You really heard him this time round and you decided to try to ask him.
You: Why did you leave me, i though you said we will be together forever.
Him: *I have to live, even if I don't have you, I I
I need you now*
You: Why aren't you saying anything ?
Him: Why not come with me?
You: What?
Him: Join me.
You: To where ?
Him: Paradise.
You quickly woke up from your sleep. After giving a though what you just dream, you finally realized what he was trying to tell you.
*If only you're here this is paradise*
Without hesitation, you quickly went to your room and pack your things while at the same time, searching for a sheet of white blanket.
*A paradise where I retained you against your will Oh Oh*
You quickly took your things and went into the empty room to cover the furniture with the blanket you just found. With that, you head down the stairs and out to the balcony which leads to the main gate.
*A sad paradise from where you can't escape*
However, something stops you from moving on, you felt his presence around you. You take a look to the back from where you just left. You felt him looking at you even when he is not there, trying to tell you not to leave him him. However, you decided to give it once last look and leave the mansion. You think it's time you move on.
*A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh, oh oh oh~*
 
A/N: The words in italic are the thoughts of infinite in the story. So how was the story ? My first one-shot i ever wrote so i hope to get some good comment ^^ I might try doing a sequel for this story but i would have to think of the plot first ^^