Don't die on me (Yumji)

Gfriend One-Shots (Yuju Edition)

Spider-man fic because I love Spider-man Homecoming.

“Yuju if you don’t get out of there you’re going to die” Sowon screamed down the ear piece to her sister as she paced up and down the room behind Sinb who was on the computer monitoring Yuna’s whereabouts and her Vitals.

“Easier. Said. Than. Done.” Yuju panted out as she dodged another swoop from the Vulture.

“Oof” She said as she landed on the floor.

“What was that?” “That didn’t sound good” Sinb asked.

“I think I broke something” Yuju said as she tried to shoot a web blast from her left hand only to cry out in agony when she tried it.

“Oh cool, I broke my wrist” She said as she cradled it to her chest and used her other hand to shoot the web blast missing her target.

“There’s nothing cool about that Yuju” Sowon screamed before she stopped walking and placed her hands on Sinb’s shoulder to calm herself down while Sinb reached up and covered one of her hands with her own and squeezed it.

“This is it Spider-Girl” The Vulture said as he swooped down and dug his talons into Yuju’s chest causing her to scream in agony. He span around in mid-air before launching Yuju into the wall. She crashed into ribs first causing her to groan out loud which made Sowon and Sinb worry.

“, I don’t think I’m going to make it” she muttered before she out and fell from the roof. When Yuju came to she didn’t know how long she had been knocked out for but her entire body screamed in agony as she tried to move.

“I wouldn’t try to move if I where you” Chaeyoung the AI of the Yuju’s suit said to her.

“Apart from the broken wrist what else is wrong” Yuju grunted out as she tried to find the source of the noise that was currently happening.

“Apart from the broken wrist, you have a concussion and your right arm is dislocated and I can’t tell if your ribs are bruised, broken or fractured” Chaeyoung said. While she numbered of the things what was wrong with her, Yuju finally discovered the source of the noise and her eyes widened the best they could when she saw that the Vulture had a tight grip around Umji’s neck.

“Hey leave her alone” Yuju rasped out which caught his attention and he dropped Umji onto the floor.

“Looks like you don’t know when to quit do you” The Vulture said as he started to walk towards Yuju.

“Whatever you’re going to do, do it fast the police are on the way and just so you know, it’s going to hurt. Chaeyoung stated as Yuju rolled her eyes.

“Yeah no it’s going to hurt” Yuju muttered as she managed to shoot a web line and Umji which attached to her feet and she yanked on it sending Umji towards her. She winced at the pain as she managed to stand up just in time to catch Umji and she bit back a scream as she fired her web onto the building and hoisted them up it and onto the roof.

“Damn it I’ll get you later” The Vulture muttered out as he heard the cop cars closing in on the position he was at.

As soon as they landed on the roof, Umji span around and ripped her mask of and cupped her face before moving all of the mattered and blood stuck hair away from her face so she could get a better look. She lightly touched Yuju’s right swollen eye but she quickly pulled back when she winced.

“You’re such an idiot you know that right” Umji said as she ran her hand up and down Yuju’s face.

“You already knew it was me underneath the mask didn’t you?” Yuju asked avoiding what Umji had just said.

“Of course I did you dork, it’s me where talking about here” Umji said as Yuju rested her forehead against Umji’s.

“Can I sleep here for a bit” Yuju said as she felt herself starting to fall asleep. Umji’s eyes widened and she pulled back before saying “No, No, No you can’t, come on we need to get you to a hospital.

“No, no hospitals” Yuju said as she started to stand.

“Why not?” Umji asked as she helped and supported up right.

“What are we going to say to them, Oh by the way I’m the person who web zips around the place with a mask and spandex on” Yuju said with a cocked eye brow and half a smile on her face.

“Oh good point, fine we can go back to my place I have some first aid kits lying around somewhere” Umji said as Yuju started to slowly lower them to the ground.

“Where are we going?” Umji asked as they walked into the side alley and Yuju grabbed her bag off of the bin.

“Well I’m in no fit state to web sling us home so I need my clothes” Yuju said as she gestured to her backpack with her clothes in. Umji nodded her head as she helped Yuju into her clothes.

Line Break

 The bus ride back to Umji’s house was painfully quiet. Umji had her arm around Yuju while she was buried into Umji’s side quietly panting.

“Are we there yet” Yuju grunted out as she shifted to try and stop the pain in her ribs.

“Nearly, just a few more minutes” Umji said as she ran her hand through Yuju mattered hair. Luckily the bus was nearly empty and Yuju’s jumper was actually her sisters so it swallowed her up so no-one could see the injuries to her or her face since the hood was up.

“Don’t die on me ok?” “I need you” Umji muttered into the top of Yuju’s head before kissing it.

Yuju snorted before saying “I’ll try not to” before her eyes closed. The next time she opened them it was to the rattling of keys and a door opening.

“Oh good, your awake” Umji said as she helped Yuju off of the floor and into her house.

“Your parents not home?” Yuju asked as they made their way to Umji’s room and sat on the bed.

“Not yet they are out having a romantic meal” Umji said as she rolled her eyes.

“I’ll be right back just going to get the medicine” Umji said as she walked out of the door. She returned to see Yuju struggling to get out of her suit.

“Need a hand?” Umji asked as she placed the medicine on the table and stood in front of Yuju.

“Press the spider please” Yuju muttered avoiding Umji’s eyes. Umji smiled before pressing the spider and she watched the suit sag on Yuju’s body. The smile soon dropped off of her face and her eyes widened as she saw the state of Yuju’s body when the suit was off the top of her body.

“Holy Yuju” Umji whispered out as she let her eyes trace the purple bruises surrounding Yuju’s body. Yuju flinched before she tried her best to cover her body and stomach up with her hands.

“Please don’t look” Yuju muttered out as she turned around and warped her arms around her stomach. She gasped when she felt Umji’s arm circle around her waist and rest on her own arms.

“Let me help you” Umji said as she buried her head into Yuju’s back.

“Are you sure?” “It’s not very pretty as you can tell” Yuju asked as she gestured to the state her body was in.

“Yes I want to help, I know we don’t talk as much but we can start now” Umji said as she turned Yuju around. Yuju looked at the determination in Umji’s eyes before she slowly nodded her head.

Umji smiled before saying “So who else knows” “Does your crush Eunha know?” Yuju blushed bright red before quickly shaking her head which was a bad idea since she was still slightly concussed. She groaned before letting her head fall onto Umji’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” Umji asked as she quickly made Yuju sit on the floor and she placed her hand on Yuju’s forehead.

“Bruised ribs or they could be broken or fractured, Left wrist is broken and my right arm is dislocated while a have a slight concussion” Yuju mumbled out has she nuzzled Umji’s hand.

“How the hell do you know all of that?” Umji asked as she the side of Yuju’s face as the girl nuzzled her hand.

“My suit has an AI in it” Yuju muttered out

“Questions later now turn around and we’ll pop your shoulder in before I give you the painkillers” Umji ordered out as she grabbed the painkillers and water and placed it on her bedside desk. Yuju nodded and slowly turned around before she said with a grin “You sure you can reach your pretty short”.

“On three ok” Umji said as positioned herself. Yuju nodded her head and took a deep breath in waiting for Umji to start counting,

“THREE” Umji shouted before she popped Yuju’s shoulder back in which made her grunt in pain.

“Son on of you said on three” Yuju said as she collapsed onto the floor.

“That’s what you get for calling me short” Umji said as she stuck her tongue out at Yuju.

“Here open wide” Umji said as she gestured to the painkillers that where in her hand. Yuju blushed before she opened and Umji dropped the pills in before she quickly fed the water into Yuju’s mouth. It was Umji’s turn to blush as she wiped Yuju’s mouth dry as the other stared at her. Umji still felt Yuju’s eyes on her as she wrapped the girl’s ribs in bandages.

“Eunha doesn’t know she’s only my crush so it might be odd if I came out and said I’m the girl in the red and blue spandex” Yuju said with a grin.

“So who does know then?” Umji asked as she made herself comfy in-between Yuju’s legs and laid back.

“You, my sister Sowon and her girlfriend/my best friend Sinb” Yuju said as she used her free hand to run it through Umji’s hair. Umji nodded her head and she wanted to ask more question but now wasn’t the time.

“Your pretty cute you know” Yuju whispered into Umji’s ear which caused her head to shoot off of her chest and stare at Yuju.

“That’s the drugs talking, come on time to get you into bed” Umji said as she started to pull away only for Yuju to latch onto her arm.

“Don’t leave please” Yuju whimpered out as she looked at the floor.

“Don’t worry I’m not I’ll be right next to you when you fall asleep” Umji said with a smile as she helped Yuju into her bed.

“Sorry I’ve got no clothes that can fit you” Umji said with a sheepish grin as she quickly got dressed for bed herself before she quickly went and brushed her teeth before jumping into bed and turning her lamp off. Yuju slung her good arm around her waist before placing one of her legs in-between hers before sighing softly. Umji blinked before she realised they were wrapped around each other which made her smile before she tucked herself under Yuju’s chin.

“Love you” Yuju said before she drifted off to sleep.

“If you remember saying that in the morning I’ll think about that confession” Umji muttered out before falling asleep herself.

Line break

Yuju winced as she slowly opened her eyes and sat up. Her wrist was still healing but her arm felt fine and her ribs felt like they were slowly healing.

“This isn’t my room” Yuju muttered as she looked around the strange the bedroom.

“It’s my room” a voice muttered out underneath the blanket. Yuju blinked before she slowly pulled the blanket back to see Umji with a bed head with an arm draped around her waist. Yuju blushed when she also noticed that their legs where tangled together.

“How do you feel now” Umji said as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Yuju blinked before she remembered the night before from getting attacked to Umji already knowing about her night activity’s to her saying she loves her.  Looking back at it Yuju thinks her crush on Eunha had disappeared awhile and was replaced with Umji. They may not have talked a lot but when they did Yuju didn’t want to be anywhere else and she just wanted to listen to Umji’s voice all day. If any asked her when her crush on Eunha had disappeared and was replaced with Umji she would probably say when she saved her that day when they were trapped in the lift.

“Are you alright?” “You’re spacing out?” Umji asked as she waved her hand in front of Yuju’s face. Yuju leaned forward and captured Umji’s lips with her own.

“Never been better” Yuju said with smile as she pulled back. Umji’s eyes widened as she smiled before she jumped on top of Yuna before kissing her. Yuju hissed out in pain when she felt her ribs start to hurt again and Umji’s eyes widened before she pulled back and said “I’m sorry, I forgot you were still healing”.

“Don’t worry about so, will you be my girlfriend” Yuju asked as she butted Umji’s forehead with her own.

“Of course I will you dork” Umji said as she pecked her lips before jumping out of the bed and picking the suit up and giving it a once over.

“Toni gave me the suit, the last one I was wearing was just normal clothing with a ty mask on but it did well to cover my face” Yuju answered Umji’s unasked question.

“Toni?” Umji asked in disbelief. Yuju nodded her head with a smile on her face.

“As in Toni freaking Stark” “How the hell did that happen” Umji asked with excitement as she sat down next to her.

“Long story, but she needed my help so I helped her and in return she gave me the suit and I continue to help her when it’s needed” Yuju said with a shrug.

“I need to ask more questions but where gonna be late for school so, let’s go” Umji couldn’t hide her excitement as she jumped up off of the bed to get changed. Yuju grabbed Umji by the arm and span her around before smiling at her.

“Really, late? With me here?”.

Line break

“YEEEAHHHH” Yuju screamed with joy as she shot another web before letting go and flipping through the air. She smirked as she felt Umji scream with laughter as she tightened her grip on her waist. Yuju landed on top of the lamppost before kicking off of it and landing on the school roof.

“That was amazing” Umji said as she kissed Yuju once she pulled the masked off. Yuju smiled before grabbing the bag off of Umji’s back and quickly putting her clothes and shoes on and stashing the mask in the bag in-between the books that where in there.

“What lessons do you…” Yuju started to say but trailed off when she spotted Sinb leaning against the window.

“Yuju” Sinb says before she makes her way over and hugs her.

“Thank god you’re ok” Sinb muttered into Yuju’s neck.

“Thank the little munchkin next to me” Yuju said as she chuckled at the cute face Umji was pulling. Once Sinb had let go, Yuju was brought into another tight hug.

“Don’t do that ever again, you had me worried” Sowon muttered into her neck.

“I’m sorry I’ll try not to next time” Yuju said as she tightened her arms around her sister. Sowon nodded her head before letting go and the four of them head to their next lesson.

“So… who asked out who?” Sowon asked as Umji buried her blushing face into Yuju’s shoulder as Yuju herself began to trip over her words.