CHAPTER 2: His Girl

My Ex-Boyfriend’s Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Eun-Hye was sitting in the cafe during lunch breaks. Working in her grandfathers company wasn’t the easiest thing for her but she couldn’t give up as she knew she was the only heir that could take the spot. No matter how much she didn’t want it she had to work for it because it was what her grandfather wanted.

As she sat down and watched people walk by from the outside of the cafe, she noticed many couples hugging and holding each other as they walk through the cold winter air. She then wondered to herself why wasn’t her boyfriend with her? Where was he? And why hasn’t he messaged or replied back to her? It’s been weeks now and she remembered that tomorrow was his birthday. Maybe a appearance surprise would be wonderful, she thought. 

As her excitement grew for tomorrow she grabbed onto her coffee and walked out of the cafe. From not looking properly she slipped from the cold icy floor but to her surprise there was no pain anywhere besides her ankle. Her eyes closed tightly as she held onto a strangers warm body. As she opened her eyes the stranger started to lift her back to her balance. 

She had made eye contact with him once she was on her balance and said “omg thank you so much! I don’t know what would’ve happened if you didn’t help me” 

“No worries” was all he said before he coldly walked away from her.

*Isn’t he a strange guy?* Eun-Hye thought as she walked back to her workplace.

Eun-Hye’s POV:

The day came and I was excited to spend the day with Young. It was my morning wake up time but instead of immediently getting ready I took my time to grab my phone and send Young a birthday message.

Eun-Hye:

Happy birthday Young-ah! How about we spend today together?

Young: 

Sorry Eun-Hye I’m busy but thank you

”Did Young call me by my name?” I said to myself.

It was very unusual of him to just call me by my name. Maybe he just had a hard time at work. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter