I like you!

How Come You Don't Know???

Hongbin was typing furiously before a sudden sound of loud moan could be heard from the room across his. Ceo's room

Hongbin bit his lips as he could feel his eyes getting teary, a jab of pain came right at his heart. He turned up the volume before shutting his eyes tightly, trying to erase all the painful thoughts that had been lingering through his mind. 

He cursed under his breath  as his eyes went towards the clock hanging on the wall. 3.45 pm.. 

​​​​​​Another 15 minutes and then the female will left. Lee Jae Mi, that one name he learned almost a month ago. The one and only presence that he clearly didn't like the most, which is very opposite to the CEO. Lee Jae Mi would come every Wednesday at 3.30 pm without fails and he need to save his sorry ears fron hearing those sounds coming from his crush's room. It doesn't need a genius to figure out, his crush already have a girlfriend. 

As much as he despised it, he helplessly couldn't forget the crush he had on the older male. Not when Taekwoon treated him fairly and spent most of their working space, without no one else. Another breathy moan could be heard from the room and Hongbin quickly left his seat to go to the bathroom. Go to hell with greeting that witch! 

 

*meanwhile... 

Taekwoon plugged out the earphones that had been glued to his head for a while. He averted his gaze towards the female who were slouching on the couch, a  tape recorder on the table playing some sort of sounds from activity. 

"Lee Jae Mi. Could you please turned that off? It's hurting my ears and not even making me excited, " the female lifted her head, eyes meeting with that male before walking towards the guy. She smiled all sweetly before giving a whack at the back of his head. Taekwoon glared at the smirking female, groaning at the slight ache. 

"Yah, wasn't you the one who told me to do this? " the woman,Jae Mi folded her arms before plopping herself to the couch. Taekwoon groaned internally before rubbing his temple in frustration.

"I told you to help me makes him notice my feelings towards him! Not simply makes him listened all those fake sounds of in my goddamn office!" ​the woman rolled his eyes in annoyance as she flipped through the pages of the magazines. 

Jae Mi and Taekwoon were childhood friends since they were in kindergarten. They practically grew up together and Taekwoon has never thought of Jae Mi more of a sister and friend. That was why he consulted the female regarding his love problem. He have been falling for his extremely cute, nerdy and might a little bit charismatic Personal Assistant. He's that man of few words and this is also the first time ever he falls in love. Holding the shell around him, he never opened up his heart to someone else but Hongbin... God, Hongbin really changes him. The moment the first time their eyes met, he could surely tell that he fell in love at the first sight. 

" Yah, Jung Taekwoon. This is the only way to know if that cute personal assistant of yours is sharing the same feeling towards you too! You better be grateful cause I'm pretty sure that someday he would blurted out his confession due to this kind of annoyance, "the female smirked and Taekwoon couldn't help but to sigh, muttering to himself. 

'Did he not get the hint?? Huh... Guess I should take the first step then... '

 

Hongbin was following the female's steps with his eyes as soon as she left Taekwoon's room. Jae Mi's hair looks neat, as usual, something that makes him wonder of how she could look the same after the intense moments. Shaking his head, Hongbin pulled out the glasses as he set them on the table, fingers raking through his hair mindlessly. He almost fell off his chair the moment the intercom buzzed. 

'Hongbin, please come to my room now, "

"Y-yes, Mr Jung, "hastily picking up his notebook, he walked towards the male's room with a thumping heartbeat. He frowned when he realised about the scent he might smell whenever he entered the room. The smell. 

However, his thoughts dissipated when the room smells almost the same like usual. A lavender scent, his favourite. Taekwoon lifted his gaze but stiffen at the visual in front of him. Hongbin without his glasses and a bit of messy hairstyle looks so different from the younger usual self. If the specky is the nerdy version of Hongbin, then the messy one is definitely the hot version of Hongbin. Taekwoon couldn't seem to avert his gaze from the hunger, caught in his crush's beauty. Hongbin frowned as a light tint of pink dusted on his cheeks, bashful at the intense gaze. 

​​​"Mr Jung? "The said male lifted his gaze as immediately shook off his nasty thoughts. His eyes blinked for a several minutes, trying to process why the heck he called the younger to his room when there is actually nothing to be done. 

"Hongbin, sit down first. I have a file for you to pass it to Manager Kim, "Hongbin obliged to it immediately as he thoughtlessly ran his fingers through his hair. His eyes widen in sudden realization. 

'My hair, my glasses! Oh my God, I must looked like a total mess right now! ' Hongbin let out a small grunt and that didn't go unnoticed by the older. Taekwoon quirked a small smile when he noticed the troubled look on the younger. 

"Don't worry, you look just fine, "Hongbin lifted his head, eyes meeting with his CEO in a confused manner. 

"Huh?" Taekwoon could feel that his face on fire the moment that younger met eyes with him. Clearing his throat, he repeated what he said earlier before excusing himself to the toilet, leaving the poor male alone in the vast room. 

 

Hongbin blinked his eyes in confusion the door of the room slammed shut, together with the disappearance of the older. He frowned before scanning his eyes through the room. ​​​​​​Should I just find the file by myself then? 

He stood up as he stretched his long limbs, eyes glancing each seconds at the door. He shouldn't get caught in that awkward position by his ultimate crush. Walking to the cabinet, he searched through the file written about their project in Jeju Island before something caught his gaze. A tape recorder. 

 

Taekwoon stared into the mirror as he let the water drops from his face. He sighed out loud. Why he just couldn't man up and confess to Hongbin instead being such a coward, blushing madly even when just meeting the younger's eyes?! He might just fainted if he able to kiss that soft li- Bad, bad thoughts! 

Taekwoon shook his head in frustration, mad at his unstoppable wild thoughts. He had been crushing on the younger for quite a time already, can't he just be patient and wait for the right moment to come to confess to the younger? He flinched upon hearing the ringtone of his phone rang before looking the message sent by Jae Mi. He swore his face has turned as white as sheet as dashed out of the loo. 

From :Annoying JaeMi

​​​​​​Taekwoon, I'm coming back to your office right now. I left the tape recorder in your cabinet accidentally. Make sure Hongbin doesn't go inside your office! 

 

​​​​​​Hongbin stiffen upon hearing the door of the room being slammed shut behind him as he slowly turned his body around, the tape recorder was securely held in his palm. Taekwoon gulped down hard at the younger's unreadable expression and when he was about to croak his voice, Jae Mi walked in, taking the personal assistant in surprise. 

"W-what is this? "Jae Mi struggled in finding her voice upon looking at her possession in the younger's hands. 

"H-Hongbin ssi, it's not like what you're thinking, "Hongbin glared at the female, making her to cower in fear. Taekwoon bit his lips in worry upon seeing the younger's mad side. 

"What was I thinking, Jae Mi ssi? That you two were literally pulling a prank on me for the whole goddamn month?! Or.. You might tell me otherwise, I'll be waiting. You too, Mr Jung, " Jae Mi bit her bottom lips in worry as she took a hesitant step towards the other male before Taekwoon stopped her. 

"Jae Mi ah, I'll get you your thing. It's okay, you can go now and don't worry, I'll handle this, "Jae Mi spared her childhood friend a worried glance before nodded in understanding. Taekwoon locked the door the moment Jae Mi was out of their sight,taking Hongbin by surprise. 

"Why are you locking the door? "

"To give us some privacy. Now, please have a sit first. I'll tell you everything, I promise, " Everything... 

 

"Do you happened to know what is my relationship with Jae Mi? "Hongbin shrugged as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Taekwoon had to suppressed his smile at the younger unpredictable gestures. 

"Obviously she's your girlfriend.The whole company knows, " Taekwoon smiled a bit and Hongbin had to resist every ounce he had to snicker at the older. He's jealous, goddamnit! 

"Actually she's not. She's my childhood friend and we've known each other for years already. Sorry to create such misunderstanding, "

"Well, I clearly misunderstood you for those weird and noises came from your office when Jae Mi-ssi comes. My bad, I guess... "

Taekwoon let out an audible sigh before facepalming himself in regret. Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the sight before his fingers accidentally tapped on the play button, releasing the recording of sounds in it. Both males stared at each other before the younger one immediately turned off the recorder, putting it away from his grasp. 

"Sorry... That was my fault, "Taekwoon smiled softly as he absent-mindedly the younger's hair gently. Hongbin blushed furiously at the sudden contact and Taekwoon quickly retreated his naughty hands, ears feeling hot. 

"B-back to the topic. What did you and Jae Mi-ssi fooled me like that? It's more than obvious you two were aiming at me since I'm the only one on this floor.. "with you.. 

​​​​​​Taekwoon stared at the dimpled male in utter regret and sorry. If he were to be in Hongbin's place, he would be mad as hell when his boss were playing a prank on him. He sighed again. 

"I'm sorry. I do admit that was one of my most foolish act I've ever done. But trust me, it was never my intention to pull a prank on you. In fact... "

"In fact? "Hongbin stared at the older with his big doe-like eyes and Taekwoon had to avert his gaze somewhere else to hide his almost apparent blush. He took a deep breath as he continued. 

*it's the way for you to notice me* saying those words in one breath, Taekwoon bit his bottom lips at his sudden outburst. Hongbin blinked his eyes rapidly. 

"Notice you? I've always- I mean, of course I noticed you. We're the only human beings on this floor," Taekwoon shook his head softly and Hongbin quirked an eyebrow at the gesture. 

"No... ?" Taekwoon shook his head again before he lifted his head up, eyes staring right into the younger ones. 

"Notice.. my feelings for you. I, huh... I like you, Hongbin, "he let out those words in a shaky breath before slumping his head down again. Hongbin's mouth wide agape at the confession, he was too stunned to say anything and before he realised, he was already excusing himself to go to his office, leaving the older male alone. 

Taekwoon rubbed his face as a low whimper escaped from his lips. I knew it's going to be like this... 

 

Hongbin heaved out a breath that he didn't know he was holding, hands gripping on the table. He was stunned, happy, ecstatic and most importantly, fluttered at the confession earlier. A smile suddenly makes it's way to his face and he was all smiling regarding the confession earlier before frowning bitterly. 

"Why didn't I say anything? "He facepalmed himself, feeling completely idiot for responding to the older's confession. His crush has liked him back, all his time! 

He looked at the watch on his wrist, counting the times he left the older. It has been approximately 15 minutes since he left he older alone in his office. Taekwoon should still be inside his office, right? Contemplating and fighting among himself, he finally dragged his long legs to the older's office again with a big determination in heart. Not bothering to knock, he swung the door opened before stiffened. There, Taekwoon with his head down and Jae Mi patting his back, sitting too close to each other. 

"Hongbin-ssi, " the mentioned male smiled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. He was struggling for words when the older eyes met his. 

"Can... Can I talk to Taekwoon- I mean, Mr Jung for a while?  In private.. "Jae Mi smiled softly as she nodded, squeezing her childhood friend's shoulder reassuringly. 

"Sure, "

Hongbin slowly walked towards the older before surf ng on the couch opposite to the taller male. He could sense Taekwoon's miserable state the moment the older croaked his voice. 

"I'm sorry for the sudden confession. You can just pretend that it never happened before, "Hongbin pouted before staring directly at the dishevelled male. 

"How could you.. "

"Huh? " Taekwoon stated back at the younger who was pouting, his small hands clutching to each other. 

"Ani.. You just confessed to me 15 minutes ago and now you wanted me to forget about it? Just like that?! " Taekwoon gaped in bewilderment at the dimpled male's remarks. 

"You're not supposed to be angry if you don't like me the same way as I do! "

"Well l guess I have all the right to be mad because I like you too! " Taekwoon blinked his eyes in surprise at Hongbin's outburst. 

"Y-you like me too? " Taekwoon stood up, eyes glued at the younger and Hongbin immediately followed. The younger nodded while flashing his deep dimples. Taekwoon's heart fluttered at the sight. 

"Really? " Hongbin nodded again before quickly pecked the older on his cheek, taking the older male by surprise. He was about to run for his life when Taekwoon suddenly grabbed his wrist before spinning his body around. He let his eyes casted downwards, too bashful to look at the taller male after his bold action earlier. He flinched when the older big hands went to cup his cheeks, lifting his head so gently that their eyes met each other.

"Why.. ?" Hongbin voiced out his question in a small voice and shut his eyes tightly when Taekwoon's face slowly inching forward, closing in the gap. The older smiled before placing a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead. 

"I've been holding this in for so long. I love you, Lee Hongbin, "

"I love you more then~" the younger giggled and Taekwoon smiled bemusedly before pulling the younger by neck, crashing their lips together. 

 

Jae Mi peeked through the door silently before smiling to herself. My job is finally done here... 

                     ★★★★★★

A/N : there~~~so sorry that it took quite a long time to finish this T_T.. 

P/S. : I really love forehead kisses ㅋㅋㅋ