Privileges...

How Come You Don't Know???

The dimpled male with his thick-framed glasses glued his eyes to the screen of the laptop, typing furiously as he took quick glimpse at the clock hanging on the wall.  5 more minutes.... 

With a big determination, he typed in the details of the documents before pushing the full stop button, accompanied with the sound of his alarm clock blaring through his ears. Wait, alarm? 

 

Hongbin fluttered his eyes opened as he let his eyes adjusted to the light.So it was a dream.. 

Blinking his eyes rapidly, he stared at the bedside clock before the doe-like eyes widen in surprise. 

", I'm late! "

 

Hongbin keeps praying to himself that the boss of his wouldn't come in yet but he couldn't really expected much. Especially when the male is really an early bird, very punctual when it comes to work. Pushing the glasses that slid down his nose, Hongbin too a quick glimpse at his watch before groaning in displeasure. He quickened his pace, making use of the long legs  he owned. 

​​He stepped into the office of his five minutes late, very much to his displeasure. He wiped the glasses of his that had become blurred because of the strong wind earlier. Stretching his neck as he peeked through the window of the big room across him, Hongbin let out a sigh of relief when he could sense no presence of the CEO. 

"Morning, Hongbin, "the latter was almost fell off the chair the moment he heard a very familiar soft voice greeting him. He bowed politely, covering the slight blush on his face due to the embarrassment earlier. 

"Good morning, Mr Jung, "then the latter walked into his room, slamming the door shut. Hongbin grimaced at the cold gestures of his boss but he could learn to be immune of it. His boss wasn't called the 'Ice Prince' for nothing, right? 

 

Hongbin craned his neck as he rested his stiff shoulders for a while. His eyes scanned around the  vast area and an audible sigh escaped from his lips. It feels so quiet up here that he could just fall asleep. Becoming Jung Taekwoon's personal assistant, he had been given the privilege of sitting in his own office, on the same floor with the older. Needless to say, he's the only person in the company who has the access to the CEO's office and meeting him in person, and not even his secretary. Anyone who needed to see the CEO must pass through him first and that thought makes Hongbin's heart swell with pride. 

Of course, been working together for almost a year makes something stirred inside him towards his intimidating boss. He didn't like to said it out loud when the other colleagues about his privileges being with Taekwoon alone, but he surely happy with the position he's in. 

Except, he's not  the only one enjoying this kind of privileges...

 

"Hongbin ah," the dimpled male jumped in his seat upon hearing the table being slammed by a person. He lifted his gaze upwards before his face turned into a faked scowl.

"Yah Kim Wonshik! You nearly got me a heart attack," the taller male smirked as he put a file on the latter's desk. Wonshik leaned in closer before teasing the lad.

"Not my fault since you had been boring a hole at our CEO's room,Hongbinnie. For God sake, I wondered what did you fantasized about him this time,huh?" cheeks reddened, Hongbin was ready to open his mouth,retorting to the other's accusations before the sound of someone clearing his throat beat him to it. Their CEO.

Wonshik slowly leaned away from the male who hastily fixing his glasses that slid down his nose, the smirk was not leaving his face as he kept his eyes plastered at the dimpled male. He turned his head around at the CEO,bowed politely as he gestured at the files he brought to Hongbin, asking the latter to sign some documents in proceeding their project. He quirked a smile when Taekwoon nodded knowingly before excusing himself to go back to his office. Hongbin could feel his palms were getting sweaty the moment the latter walked closer to his desk. The crush he had for the older male was undeniable, but he better put some restraints to it in order to protect his fragile heart.

"This is all,right? Do I have any appoinment today?" Hongbin quickly pushed the thick-framed glasses back to it place before scanning through his notes he made. He lifted his gaze upwards to answer the male but he stiffen the moment he caught that the older male was staring at him. Why are you looking at me like that?

"Hongbin?" the male quickly shook his head,shaking off the imaginations that running wild before answering the taller male.

"You'll be having a lunch with one of the companies we're working with at 1 and then your mother said she would like to come here and see you at 3," Taekwoon blinked his eyes rapidly at the mention of his mother and Hongbin had to surpress his coos at the adorable sight of his boss. God,he's so smitten.

"My eomma said she would come?"

"Yes..." a groan escaped from the pouty lips and Hongbin couldn't bring himself to ask why.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hongbin tapped on the keyboard diligently as ususal, not even sparing at glance at the CEO's room. It turned out that he got tons of documents that needed t be checked by Tekwoon , so he need to go through all of them first in order to make the approval procedure runs smoothly. He was so into his works that he didn't noticed a figure approaching, even with the loud sound of high heels. The moment he lifted his head that been buried under the documents was when he heard a tap on his desk.

His eyes slowly gazed upwards,first meeting with the long and beautiful legs then to the end of the short skirt,slowly trailing his gaze towards the tight blouse as the upper buttons were ed,revealing the cleavage that could make any straight men waters at the sight. Well, lucky him,he's not straight.

"Hey, is Taekwoon inside?" Hongbin glanced at the clock on his computer.

Wednesday 3.30 pm

He slowly nodded before his gaze following the y woman who leisurely walked into his CEO's room. Sighing to himself, he plugged in the earphones that he kept in ready, clearly wanting to avoid hearing any displeased sounds coming from the room. Hongbin took in his deep breath,refocusing on the documents as he turned up the volume of the song.

Clearly, he's not the only one who's enjoying this privileges of being alone with the CEO.

 

                                                                                ****************************************************

A/N: A quite short one for the 'introduction' chapter,hehe... do tell me about your thoughts though ^_^