x Different

A Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
x Different [] SinB "Where are you taking me anyway? Are you trying to kidnap me?!" I asked jokingly and she laughed. Well. That's the main purpose of it. "You're basically not a kid anymore." She said while still driving steadily. "We'll be there soon. Don't worry." She added. "Uwaaaaah! Tell me! Tell me!" I nagged and then pouted with my arms knotting for a cross. "Jeez! You're such a kid!" She laughed and I laughed along. "I am such a kid... so this is kidnap." I grinned while looking ahead. "Heol... You're hopeless." I smiled at her remarks and I chuckled. "I have something to tell you later." She said and I nodded even after noticing the anxiety on her voice. I fished my phone out from my pocket and played a song. It is going smoothly and I sang along as the song reached its chorus. "When you feel my heat, look into my eyes It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide Don't get too close, it's dark inside It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide." Yerin whose beside me, smiled. "You know that song has a deep meaning, no?" I shrugged. "I think it's beautiful. Even tho I don't know what it means exactly. I think it's just beautiful." I reasoned and looked ahead as she stopped on an overlooking where the city lights are glimmering under the black- violet- scarlet-orange sky. It's beautiful. "It's about a lover being exposed to everything evil in this world. The pain and sufferings he's hiding. He wanted to hide it all from the person he love. The person who's the only bright thing for him in this cruel world. So he thinks it's better to just push her away for her own good. Since she's too innocent while he's full of demons. The demons are his dark sides. Pain. Sufferings. Agony. All the hurts and cruelty of this world... but as he thinks he's stuck to being that way, he's pleading for his love to save him although he's the contrary of her. Because for him, she's his hope." She looked at me and started singing some verse that I'm familliar of. "They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate It's woven in my soul, I need to let you go Your eyes they shine so bright, I wanna save that light I can't escape this now.. unless you show me how." Black. Her eyes are so dark and is staring into me. As if she's engraving on my eyes. On my soul. It's as if she's saying something. As if she meant every word. As if it's a song made for her. "Eunbi-" "I thought we agreed on calling me SinB." I said and she paused. Hesitating. "S-sinB." She said and I shook my head. "SinB-ya." I smiled. "I didn't hear it clear~" I teased. "Aish.. SINB-YA!" I laughed while dhe blushed. "So what are you gonna say?" I asked. Anticipating for her words to be heard. Her voice. Her calming voice. I thought of that... I felt the opposite. It's like with just three words... my world shattered. "It's about Taehyung." ••• [] Eunha "Hello Sowon-ah. I'm with Bi right now. Don't lock the door yet, we'll be there in a while." I said as Sowon picked her phone up. 'Alright. Where did you two go? It's late already.' "About that." I looked at SinB who fell asleep on me after crying like crazy earlier. "Can you not ask anything to SinB tomorrow? She— I don't think it's my place to tell. And don't mention anything about Doctor Jung. Okay?" 'Jeez. Fine, fine, alright. Just go home already.' I answered a few more 'yes' before I hunged up the phone. "Stupid... why are you crying for someone else when I am crying for you." I sighed as I remember SinB's smiling face earlier which slowly faded away as Yerin's word made its way to her ears. I arrived early but I happened to hear the words by mistake as soon as I entered and went out again to give them space. The same words that made the unshakable beagle cry. 'I'm getting married with Kim Taehyung.' ••• "Eunha Eonnie." Yuju sat beside me who is now staring at SinB's sleeping figure. "Hmm?" Yuju looked at me. "Did you ever wish that somehow SinB's memories won't return?" She asked. "50 for yes and 50 for no." I think it's a selfish answer though. I want her to regain her memories back... but not the time when I confessed of my love for her and got rejected because I'm her Eonnie. Her friend... and I'm special but as a friend and can't be more than that. I felt shattered. That was the first time in my life that I've ever gotten broken. And by a girl on top of that. I am straight for all I know and so I thought she is. But I fell for her. Hard. While she lost her memories and fell for someone else which is not me. "I could understand you somehow." She said and smiled. "But who would have thought that she'd fall for Doctor Jung." Right. There's nothing I should hide from either Yuju or Umji. They know everything. How I feel since the beginning. "Why don't you make her fall this time?" I looked at Yuju, "You know... there's no harm in trying." She stood up and shrugged. "I'll go sleep. Goodnight Eunha Eonnie." I just nodded and she left our room then. How did I end up falling for this idiot... I don't really know. She was always cold to others but is also warm. Her small grumpy gestures are so warm. She would always care less but she just can't help it when she does. She's always wearing a mask. A pretense. A facade. She's always pretending. I know her... everything has a reason. Even an idiot like her. I stood up and fixed her blanket, her hair and made my way to my bed and layed down facing her. "Will you fall for this time? Eunbi-ya." [] SinB Alarm. An alarm woke me up but it isn't mine. From across the room, my sleeping Eonnie's phone is the culprit for making a terrible sound. I stood up and went to her side to turn off her phone. "Waaah. I'm still sleepy. Wake up Eonnie." I tried shaking her while calling her but there's no response. While being sleepy and frustrated of her not waking up, my lips formed a grin that I couldn't supress. Mehehehehehe (\_____/) ••• "Whatcha doing?" I asked Umji whose gaze is fixated on her laptop. "I'm studying." She said and I shook my head. I don't think I could ever take interest in studying to that much extent. "Yuju?" I asked. "Out. She has part time today." I guess I can't bother Umji today or while she's studying. Sowon Eonnie left early though, she has some matters at school she had to attent to. "I'm bored..." I whispered and layed down beside her on her bed while she's busy doing her stuff. "Well.. don't you have anything to do? Play with Eunha Eonnie or maybe go to your Eunseo or play with Doctor Jung." She said without even taking her eyes off of the screen. "I don't want to go to Doctor Jung." I said, barely inaudible and could be mistaken as whisper. But the words didn't escape Umji's ears. "Why? Don't you always play with her? Or hang around her? You like her." She said as she's started tapping on her keybord again, typing. "How do you say so?" I asked. How is she able to say that. I do like her, I'm fond of her. "Hmm... how do you put it in words..." she looked at me, "You always talk about her. Always ask me to go out and eat but would end up going at her workplace. You always think of her. Wonder what she does.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter