Accidentally Forgotten

You and I

Previous chapter:

“IU-ah! Are you okay? Was my performance good? I looked cool, right?” A nervous, yet composed voice asked.

 

“Damn....” IU’s manager muttered. “What’s with this guy’s timing?”

 

“You were awesome, oppa!” IU exclaimed. “My manager and I were just about to leave because we didn’t want to bother you.”

 

“...Just about to leave...” IU’s manager emphasized under his breath before heaving a sigh. “Guess we’re not leaving in a while..”


Chapter 4: 

“Yah, you were jinja daebak!!” IU squealed, flailing her arms out.

Taeyang smiled slightly, happy by her comments. However, he felt that something was a bit out of place. It seemed like she was a fan, and she wasn’t different from the other girls. He tried to shrug the feeling off but it wouldn’t go away.

“Eh, jinja? Hehe, I must be a world star or something like BoA now...Her latest Running Man appearance on Episode 88 was quite the action..” Taeyang muttered, embarrassed. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and looked down for a bit.

He then secretly breathed out a sigh of relief. Looking at IU up and down, he was relieved that she was okay. He was worried that she might have tripped or did something to hurt herself on the way here.

IU laughed awkwardly.

“So...How have you been doi--”

Taeyang cut her off abruptly.

“Uhm, IU-ah.”

“Uhm..ne?” She nervously twiddled with her thumbs, thinking that Taeyang was going to say something important.

“I have a schedule now, so I ... gotta go.” Taeyang told her.

*She was my first friend, and yet I’m leaving her because I have other friends to attend to...I seem like the bad guy here...but I really can’t ditch Hyori noona...She’d kill me. Anyone see her temper issues on Family Outing? I’m glad I’m Taeyang and not Daesungie...*

He now secretly hated himself for accepting the other optional filming he had with Lee Hyori. To Taeyang, sometimes, being with IU seemed better than filming with Korea’s legendary star.

“Oh. I guess I’ll see you around then..” IU replied, filling the deadly silence. She tried not to sound disappointed, and prayed that Taeyang didn’t sense anything. Sure she had acted in Dream High, but she wasn’t 100 percent confident with her acting skills.  

“Sure, talk to you later.” Taeyang farewelled briefly.

He walked away with swag as his manager trailed in the back, rushing to catch up with Tae’s footsteps.

IU let out a loud sigh, and Taeyang who had stopped walking to look back at IU, had to laugh. He quickly whipped out his phone, and proceeded to speed type a text to IU.

*Ring Ring*

IU pulled out her cell from her pocket, seeing that she got a new text message. She opened it.

-Meet me at the music room in YG at 7 tonight. Don’t be late, araso? I know you tend to forget things a lot..- Taeyang

IU smiled. *Taeyang’s lucky I let him off this time. Gosh, IU, you’re so nice sometimes...*

She looked up, and watched Taeyang get into his car. She then flipped close her phone and walked to her manager’s van.

*Time for the next schedule. I wish 7PM could come faster..*

~*~

[7PM at YG MUSIC ROOM]

“Jja..” IU pushed open the door of the room,as she finally arrived at 7 on the dot.

“Aoh. He’s not here yet.” IU sighed, disappointed.

*It would be cool if he was waiting for me..*

Her hopes having fallen a little lower than before, she decided to play the piano to pass time, while waiting for Taeyang to arrive.

“Hm. Should I practice ‘Last Fantasy’ while I wait?” IU wondered to herself. She smiled, and began to play.

좋은 꿈을 꿨죠
joheun kkumeul kkwotjyo
어느 꽃보다 아름다운
oneu kkotboda areumdaun
찬 바람결에 이불 당기며
chan baramgyore ibul danggimyo
눈을 뜨니 오늘이었죠
nuneul tteuni oneuriotjyo
어느새 계절도 바뀌었죠
oneuse gyejoldo bakkwiotjyo

하얀 하늘과 파란 구름조각들
hayan haneulgwa paran gureumjogakdeul
내 맘대로 그려지던 곳
ne mamdero geuryojidon got
다시 만날 수 있을까
dasi mannal su isseulkka
또 내게 올까
tto nege olkka”

As she continued singing, a curious minded guy was walking down the hallway.

내 맘대로 그려지던 곳, 다시 만날 수 있을까, 또 내게 올까~” Wooyoung sang along to what he was hearing as he walked down the hallway to the practice room, next to the music room. He was there to visit Big Bang. All of a sudden, he stopped. Backtracking, he peeked into the music room.

*IU? Why is she here? Isn’t she from Loen? Maybe she transferred? o-O...AH, 오 그래! [o geulae/Oh yeah]!! Tae wanted to meet IU here. He told me about that this afternoon...Hehehe, I sense a couple coming soon. I should remind him he has an appointment with her. He has a tendency of forgetting things quite easily although he frequently denies it himself...He’s just like Taecyeon hyung..Sigh. He lost Suzy cause he dropped his phone and then forgot to meet her...and then met his evil dad...Gosh, hyungs..*

Wooyoung, the ssanti dancer of 2PM [From Star King, the Dream Team & Strong Heart; Links are in the A/N], dropped his sports bag on the floor, and took his phone out of his pocket. He turned it on, and hurriedly texted Taeyang.

[3 hours later]

“Aish, hyung, how come you aren’t answering my text?!” Wooyoung raged, as he paced around a bench next to the vending machine down the hall.

He crumbled his third soda can and dunked it into the trash can across the from him. Passerbyers all thought Wooyoung was crazy, as he was walking in small circles around a bench in the building. He had a hoodie on, covering most of his facial features, so they didn’t know who he was. Wooyoung glared at each of them secretly, since he was wearing sunglasses. Taeyang’s friends had to wear the trademark too, right? All of a sudden, Wooyoung thought of something.

“AH. I COULD CALL THEIR MANAGER. DUH, WOOYOUNG.” He suddenly exclaimed to himself.

He then called the manager of Big Bang, hoping to find an answer to where the rest of Big Bang was.

“Annyeonghaseyo, jeon Wooyoung mida!”

“Ah, ne. What’s the problem that you feel the need to call?”

“By any chance, is Big Bang with you right now?”

“Ah, yeah, they’re with me filming a Japan CF in Tokyo.”

“Ye? I will go meet them right no--wait, did you JUST SAY... JAPAN?!”

“Ehm, that is, well Seungri ended up getting a Japan CF offer by himself, without me since I’m not that capable of actually getting one...and told the rest of Big Bang to go film for it....So I’m basically just following them right now and arranging plane schedules..”

Wooyoung pulled the phone away from his ear and stared at his phone screen weirdly, to check if it was really Big Bang’s manager. Seungri gets OFFERS for BIG BANG? He then brought the phone back to his ear and cleared his throat.

“Uhm. If Taeyang is done with his part, can you please tell him that he has to go d--”

Some shuffling was heard on the other line.

“Ahem...ahem..hello? This is Taeyang..”

“YAH, HYUNG. WHY. ARE. YOU. IN. JAPAN?!!??! IU HAS WAITED HERE FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS!!!”

“Who is this again? And.....Holy...OH MY FRICKIN GOD WOOYOUNG, I FORGOT!!!!!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU REMIND ME?!”

“I reminded you already. See that text I sent you like..YEARRRSS ago?!"

A silence was heard over the phone.

“YAH, YOBOSEYO?” Wooyoung frantically shouted over the phone. A beep was heard.
“Aish..he hung up..” Wooyoung muttered, furiously throwing his phone on the floor.

“I’ll get a new phone later anyway....” He told himself, as he stared at his broken phone on the floor. “I’ll ask Taeyang to get me a new cellphone later! ^^ Mines was an old 2010 model anyway...”

Wooyoung turned back from the vending machines and headed for the music room again. IU had been waiting the 3 hours with him anyway, and he felt like he should check up on her in substitution for Taeyang. As he approached the door, he slightly opened it, making the door creak.

“Shhhhhhhh...You’re disturbing her...” Wooyoung tried shushing the old door by talking to it, before peeking in. Wooyoung had his own charms.

As he peeked in, he spotted IU angelically sleeping by the side of the piano, with her phone still in her hands. Wooyoung laughed to himself.

*I’ve never seen IU like this before...Patiently waiting for a text or call from Tae..*

Wooyoung sighed in sympathy. He went inside the room, and took off his coat.

“Hm..you should be okay now..” Wooyoung murmured, as he placed his coat onto IU’s back. “Have a good sleep..I think Tae should be coming back from Japan now, so you’ll see him when you wake up.”

*Hehe, my dongsaeng is so cute. She was always like a little sister to me. I hope she won’t be heartbroken again. Last time Taeyang left her, she was so heartbroken, I didn’t know what to do..*

Wooyoung walked outside of the room, took a last look at IU, and left.

*I was originally going to visit Big Bang and now my plans are ruined...Taeyang, you’re so going to get it if you don’t arrive here in time for IU to wake up...* Wooyoung thought as he walked down the hallway, slinging his sports bag over his shoulder.

~*~

[Big Bang in Japan]

 

“BWOH?! WE HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR ANOTHER 10 HOURS BECAUSE OF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THE STAFF HAD JUST NOW?!?!?!” Tae raged to G-Dragon and the others.

Right at that moment, as if it was just to piss Taeyang off, TOP was filming his part of the song and coincidentally at that moment rapped:

“Wow, fantastic baby~”

G-Dragon and the others burst out laughing.

“PERFECT TIMING AHAHAHA” Daesung laughed so hard he was crying.

“Yah, if you’re all going to be like this, I’M DITCHING YOU ALL!!” Taeyang yelled frustratedly.

“PUAHAHAHAHAHA~ Right after you said that, he said it was FANTASTIC AHAHAHAHAHA~” Seungri held his stomach while laughing.

“GD-ah. Help me!!!!!!!” Taeyang nagged at Big Bang’s leader, nudging him nonstop.

GD started coughing, to mask his laughs and stared at Taeyang.

“You brat, finish your filming and I’ll let you leave early. Yaksuk. Okay?” GD promised Taeyang.

Taeyang, seeing it was the only way to get back to Korea earlier, gladly agreed.

“KOMOWO, HYUNG~” Taeyang backhugged G-Dragon, squeezing him tightly.

“YAH, YOU WANT YOUR LEADER TO DIE?!?!” GD choked and pushed Taeyang off of him.
“Keke~” Taeyang laughed.

“Yah, I wouldn’t be laughing if I were you. Now go film the CF over there, the director’s calling you. Oh, and by the way, you’re the main guy in the CF. You’re acting with Yoo In Na. Remember her? She’s one of the Heroes cast members.” GD informed Taeyang between coughs. He still hasn’t recovered from his suffocation.

Yoo In Na...IU’s friend?” Taeyang supposedly asked himself.

Seungri overheard and added in some comments.

“OOH BREAKING NEWS!!! Heard that she caused some ruckus with IU backstage. Cause she kissed you~~~Oooohhhhhh -- I see some CHEMISTRY!!” Seungri teased Taeyang.

“Y-yah, hyung, c-cut that out, would you?!” Taeyang stuttered, before marching over to the filming site. He couldn’t stand another minute with his hyungs.

On the other side of the filming site, Yoo In Na was waiting for Taeyang to come.

“Just you wait, IU. I will prove to you, that Taeyang’s mine. Sit back and watch.” In Na smirked, as she watched Taeyang approach. “Not everything can be obtained as easily as you want it to. Not even your very first friend.”

“YOO IN NA, COME OVER HERE QUICKLY!” The PD shouted to her.

“Ah, ne. Of course!”

Yoo In Na took the smirk off of her face and within seconds, replaced it with an angelically innocent smile.

~*~

A/N:

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don’t forget to check out my other fanfics, Only A Fan, She Will Be Famous, and Playful Kiss: The EXO Version! Please continue to support, read, comment and subscribe to our fanfics!

Love,

Kpopchicken

 

P.S. In Strong Heart, Episode 124, Big Bang talks about how Seungri scouted out a Japan CF by himself for Big Bang to film. He said he had some connections, hahha~ I love you, Seungri. ANd also, here are the links that I referred to for Wooyoung’s Ssanti Dances :) They’re hilarious <3 [Disable reader's mode to click on the links.]

Dream Team: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irTshzqBvIQ&feature=related

Star King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5tvPWxQm8k&feature=related

Strong Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqhguyF9Qro