Stay with me? (Jungkook Pov)

Stay with me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yes the past is hunting me 
wanted it to go away 
It keeps coming back everyday 
How can I forget your face 
Oh how I long to see your face 
and... 

 

I remembered the day I started to chase my dream as an idol, my parent support it. It's my first time in a big city like seoul.  We move to our dorm, it's kinda small but of course, we're just starting. I met all my hyung which is I'm the youngest and the person I first met is Rapmon hyung which is, one if reason why I choose Bighit over to YG and SM. He indroduced all of until I saw the most beautiful creation of God that's  Jin hyung. The first time I lay my eyes on him. He's beautiful creature, I've ever see that I described him. Seeing him smiling it's a big thing for me but behind that smile is a great sadness in his eyes. I've always notice his eyes always glassy and glitter. I saw that beautiful but that's means tears. Why he's was sad. He's beautiful, so I doubt someone don't notice him. I was wrong I have many prove evidence that someone keep hurting him not physically but emotionally.

He doing his homework when he notice Yoongi hyung. He asked Yoongi hyung  but he got a null reply like he doesn't exist. He glance to the rapper fading away. I've look at him with a sadden expression. I tap his broad shoulder. 

"Hyung can you help me for my assignment!" I smiled on him.

"Sure Kookie! " he replied, showing his fake smile.. 

Stay with me 
Stay with me for a while 
I need someone to save my day 
someone to make me smile..

 

------------

Day passed and the member of Bangtan is have a debut and also having a tired day despite that all my tiredness are relieve, everytime i saw his smIle...

But the mere fact he's still sad, I asked Hoseok hyung one time, that time he cuddle V hyung which they have in relationship.

"Hoseok hyung.. why Jin hyung always sad?" He was shocked on my question but V hyung answer my questions.

"Because of Yoongi hyung.." he answer and Hoseok hyung whisper something unto him. They argue to each other if they gonna tell me or not. I excuse myself to make them stop about the topic. 

----------------

At kitchen where I seat at the counter part, I watch Jin hyung cooking which made him adorable. Until Jimin hyung enter he handed a love letter to him. After Jimin hyung leave, I've noticed again the glassy and glitter eyes of him, everytime that happen I felt my heart torn into pieces. On the next day, they celebrating Yoongi and Jimin hyung relationship. I scan my eyes first is Jin hyung but no where to found. I asked Jimin hyung and he said that he was on the bathroom. I decide to go on the bathroom. I heard a whimper behind the door. 

"Jin hyung.. are you still there?" I asked. I knock the door twice, he answer.

"I'm sorry kookie.. I have diarrhea today so use other bathroom." I find it that was a lie. He never ate yet anything since yesterday afternoon.

"Do you want me to asked pd-nim, to buy you a medicine" I asked, I heard Namjoon hyung footstep behind me.

"Is Jin hyung alright?" He asked on concern face.

"He's having  diarrhea.." he cut me.

"No.. I'm asking his feelings, if is alright?" Namjoon word make me sad and answer it in pure silent and distinctive walls between us because of Jin hyung feeling.

-----------------------

  I saw him making a sandwich, he try to hide. I try to steal it in front of him but try to take it back saying it's not good un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter