Stay with me? (Jin Pov)

Stay with me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When you walk out of my life 
I couldn't help but cry 
Your leaving me behind 

I listen to a music to my mp3. Doing my home work then I heard a sound from our wardrobe.

It's Yoongi.. 

He wear my leather jacket and my back tight Jeans which I look at it so y especially when he put his black beanie.

"Where you guys heading?" I asked but I guess he doesn't hear me. He just walk away to our room without noticing or reply to me. This is always our setting..


When You walked out of that door 
I just wanna scream some more 

will you turn you're back around 
please... 

 

He goes his business, I'll go mine. He always like that but I've always ignore that fact he never like me back. 

"Hyung! " Hoseok  called me. "We're heading to the company.." I nodded and they walk away together I saw Yoongi smile to Hoseok. Everytime I saw him with Hoseok. I'm jealous to Hoseok not because he like Yoongi as his boyfriend. Hoseok and Taehyung have a relationship so I don't see that way but if I true to my self. I just wish, I can be like Hoseok, a sunshine that's make a gloomy mood of him to lighten up but I can't become Hoseok. First of all I can't dance. Second I don't have a energetic body as him. Third I can't rap and lastly he make Yoongi smile. Even in lunch he don't like my cook he always compare it to his mother at Busan. There are times he don't talk so often to unless to work. Even a simple "Hi! " nothing.. 

Time comes I saw Yoongi achievement when he doing great despite of other members falling down but he never gave up. This are one of the reason why, I like him.. No! I love him most. 

One time there's a boy he have a chubby cheeck, cute figure.. I guess he's smaller than Yoongi. He indroduced himself as Park Jimin. He's eye-smile make him more adorable. Then I looked at Yoongi's expression. I've never see that expression before throughout the year. He approached Jimin and they laugh together along the others watching tv. I make a sandwich for them but when I saw all of them eating sandwich that Jimin make they smie and satisfying to Jimin made sandwiches especially Yoongi he don't like home made food but he ate Jimin sandwich which is home made also. I just watch them talking and laughing. I was so happy to see them entertained each other but I felt I'm not belong to them. I'm separated..

Time passed..

I need to focus on my study and those time. We're already recognizable, the more they recognize BTS, the less chances Yoongi notice my feelings..

Taehyung don't want less line that's why I gave to him most of line. It's doesn't care.. if fans don't know me. I just a mere existence of BTS despite my position is visual. I maintain that image because thats only I have and only thing I can help the group being visual. That's why I'll do lots of exercise and diet. Good thing Jimin and Jungkook always come with me. 

There's an interview that held and asked which member of BTS is your crush?

I answer of course Yoongi and he only said nothing until then when Yoongi's turn he said Jimin.. My heart kinda hurt, it's just like a confession to man didn't like you. When the interview finish I just walk away like nothing happens. When we move to our new dorm, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter