Chapter 1

Light Up The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning" Jessica said when she saw Tiffany step into the kitchen.

"Oh hey, good morning." Tiffany sat down in the chair next to Jessica. "Already up, huh??"

"Yeah, I have a job interview at 9 o'clock" Jessica said as she sipped her coffee.

"Well, good luck, Jessie! Which interviews? Which company?" Tiffany asked enthusiastically. Jessica Jung, her best friend since 5 months ago when she started working at the hotel. At that time, Jessica was running away from home and staying at the hotel. Seeing Tiffany look her age, she finally invited Tiffany to talk until they finally make friends and decide to rent an apartment together.

"Do you know the Kwon Company?" Jessica asked.

"Sure! The company is very famous in Korea.You'll work there, for God's sake, Jessie !! Congratulations !!" Tiffany hugged Jessica.

"Eiii, not sure to be accepted, but hopefully I get the job" Jessica replied to Tiffany's hug. "Tiff, how is your pregnancy? It's already six months, right? 3 months from now you will give birth" Jessica asked as she Tiffany's growing belly.

"I'm fine, Jessie, do not worry.I've collected money for labor and also bought baby needs later" Tiffany smiled showing her eyes forming a crescent moon.

"I'll help you as much as I can, Tiff.Your baby will be my baby too, I'll help you to take care of him/her"

"Thank you Jess"

 

After talking about something else, they finally finished their morning chat, and prepared to work. It was 8 o'clock, Tiffany started work at 10 o'clock and Jessica had an interview at 9 o'clock. They came out together, Tiffany drove Jessica to the interview and then went to the hotel where she worked.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

"I'm home," Tiffany called as she entered the apartment. It was eight o'clock and Jessica was not home yet. "Jess, are you home?" Tiffany searched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter