Final

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two weeks before the semester ends. I don’t know why i didn’t saw him before . It was like the love at the first sight . I saw him walking down the stairs with his circle of friends . 

 

He was walking quietly at the back and sometimes adding up some informations to his friend’s statement . 

 

Here i am sitting with my friends at the cafeteria , eating for lunch .. each one of them talking about their own crush while i’m sitting there quietly and heartbroken with my previous ‘crush’ .

 

“ Hyerin , what’s his name ? “

I asked my friend that was sitting beside me .

 

“ Which one ?”

She asked . 

 

“ The one with red shirt on “

I said while pointing at him for a second and quickly put my hand down . 

 

“Ouh , his name is Sehun “

She said and continue eating her meal .

 

After i heard his name , i keep that on mind to search for him in social media .

 

Luckily , the school ended faster than i expected . I wait at the bus stop until my bus arrived . After 15 minutes , i get to get on the bus with more seats left .

 

I sat on the seat next to the window . 

The bus started to begin its journey while i’m thinking about him . This is so rare i barely get to talk with him or i can say never talk to him . But at my vision , i can say he has his own charm that maybe just me that saw it.

 

I arrived at my house 20 minutes later . After i take my bath and eating some chips , i started to search him in social media . I scroll through my instagram feeds and i saw his friend that i be friend with post a picture with him . This is so unexpected that i can found his instagram this fast because his friend tag him in the photo.

 

I quickly follow him . The saddest part is , his account is private . So i have to wait for him to follow me back and it maybe take forever . 

 

After my event , i take a nap to release my stress from the tension i get from today . Mr . Hwang decided to give a stack of Mathematics work for the exam next week . Did he really think that the student will complete the work and give their full attention just for maths . They have to study for the other subject too . His such shame for thinking that his student can do that after teaching us for two whole years.

 

I wake up from my nap 2 hours later and found out that , HE FOLLOWED ME BACK !! 

 

I checked it back and found out he follow back me after 15 minutes i request to follow him . 

 

This is happiness .

 

 

A week have passed with me glancing over him from time to time . And now it was the last day of exam and second last say before the school ends . 

 

For the past few weeks , i get to know that he always sleep when it comes to maths classes . Sleeping at the back fo the class with his headphone on . He also read books . 

 

There is one time i caught him reading William Shakespeare book . I was so shocked that he actually read that kind of book . All boys around his age , may be reading some manga and comic books . I said it . He has his own charms.

 

I was sitting at the cafeteria with my friend , Hyerin , talking about the history test that we just had . Suddenly , a notification came in . It was a simple ‘Hi ‘ with the smiling emoji , 

 

from him . 

 

I didn’t get to reply him because the rest of my friends came to join us . I told my friend , Hyerin , about what happened but she didn’t seem to catch it because it was so noisy . 

 

Little did i know , he sent me another message . 

 

“ I would like to meet you after school “

 

And i only noticed it when the school end and i was walking back home through the back door . I was half excited and half panicking . It was nearly dark , and i don’t know what should i do .

 

When i was passing through the gates , a voice called .

 

“I acknowledge that you didn’t reply my message . “

 

I stopped at my tracks . I looked at my back , he was there . Leaning against the brick wall . Looking at me . 

 

He walked towards me causing me to walk backwards . 

 

“I-I’m so sorry , i didn’t get to r-reply your message “ i stuttered .

 

He stopped at his tracks when my back reaches the trees behind me .

 

“ nah , it’s okay . “

 

And it was complete silence .

 

“ uh-uh , if there’s nothing to say , i got to go “ i said and started to walked away . Right after i stepped away , he caught my wrist and asked me . 

 

“ what’s you favourite chocolate ? “ 

 

seriously ? 

 

“ i don’t know “  i let go my wrist and walked away from the place . Seriously , chocolate ? He asking me about chocolate ? Not about why i follow him after 1 semester being in the same school as him . I guess this is going to be another fail . I sighed .

 

 

 

The next day , me and my friends was eating lunch in the cafeteria . We were talking about where we should go for the summer trip next week . 

 

Suddenly , a box of ferrero roché was placed in front of me and my friends immediately stopped at whatever they were doing . 

 

I looked at my back and it was him.

 

Walked away from me after he give me the chocolate .

 

What is he doing ?

 

I grabbed the chocolate and ran to him. 

 

“ What are you doing ? “

I said and shoved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter