Part III - Youngjae and Himchan

Of hate of grudge of anger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part III – Youngjae and Himchan

 

It’s a night like so many others would be. It’s raining. The drops of water crash on the asphalt, roofs, and people wetting everything and everyone like a horn of frozen bullets. They're like crazy pearls. It’s as if they’re intent on washing away the sins of the world. It's about to consume an atrocity like fratricide.

A dull thud. The door of the living room opens and closes. The two brothers, Himchan and Youngjae, along with Yongguk and Daehyun, the two bodyguards, they come in. They're all together. Youngjae wants Daehyun to kill Himchan, and Himchan wants Yongguk to kill Youngjae. They're both unaware of their respective plans.

The dinner is on the table. They're about to have dinner. Food, cutlery and drinks aren't eaten, touched or drunk. It's too much risky. It's because anything, in this cursed chamber, is potentially dangerous.

The tension is everywhere, in the surrounding air, which poisons them. Who will survive among them? The one and only thing that will survive will be hate. Theirs. It's what they feed each other. It's what eats them alive from the inside.

"Why?" Himchan murmurs with a small, but filthy and terrible smirk, "my dongsaeng?" he teases him, going to them through a series of slow steps that resonate between the walls of the room.

Himchan is asking to Youngjae why he hates him so much.

"Why what?" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter