Prologue

Of hate of grudge of anger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue

 

It's the funeral of a violent, abusive, brutal father, it's the funeral of Youngjae and Himchan's father.

Youngjae pasts the crowd, so he heads to the empty balcony and he leans against the cold, black, hard railing, enjoying the solitude. He brings the glass to his mouth, then he bathes his lips with a drop of red wine and he drinks a sip of it, watching how inside of the crystal chalice it wrinkles a reddish liquid. It's very similar to blood.

"I know" Daehyun talks to him in a low, decisive and calm voice as he puts both hands on his shoulders to prevent him from escaping, "that you want to kill him, you want him dead, you want to slaughter him" the assassin reveals with a slight, mellifluous and wide smile.

"How do you know it?" Youngjae asks him as he stiffens, because fear blocks him, making him get rigid after taking over on him, "how do you know that I want to kill him, that I want him dead, that I want to slaughter him?" he asks, without understanding.

"It's the way you look at him" Daehyun replies while he forces him to face him, because he wants to stare into his eyes for a long, meaningful and endless instant, "it's the grudge, it's the hate and it's the anger" he explains, touching one side of his face with a slow, gentle and sweet gesture.

Youngjae looks at Himchan as if his older brother, with whom he shares flesh, blood and bones, is his worst enemy.


 



Hello! The stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter