Chapter 2

Will you be mine?

*Jeonghan POV

 

"WHAT?!" both me and Joshua shouted at the same time.

"Shh.. slow your voice down, the others might hear us," S.Coups exclaimed as he put his index finger on his lips.

 

"What is wrong out here?! Did something happen?" Dokyum inquired as all of the member trailed behind him.

 

"Did someone get hurt?!" Hoshi asked.

 

"No one is getting hurt here and nothing is happening here," Joshua replied.

 

"What are you guys doing out here by the way? Who is looking after the Samgyeopsal?" I questioned.

 

"We just heard someone is screaming that is why all of us ran outside just to see who is that person, and in the end it was just you guys," he replied that make three of us looking at him with a weird look and he noticed it . "All of us just curious okay?" Hoshi continued.

 

"There is nothing happen here so get inside so that the Samgyeopsal won't get burn," S.Coups announced.

 

"Oh okay let's go," Mingyu said as all the members went inside except me.

 

"Hey Jeong, what is wrong? Are you okay?" Joshua quizzed.

 

"Coups-ah, can I talk with you for a moment," I pleaded as he just nodded as he know what I want to ask him.

 

"You guys can go ahead, take care of our dinner, I don't want to be hungry," S.Coups said to the others before they went inside the restaurant leaving me with him.

 

"So I think I know what you want to ask me," he stated.

 

I sighed. "When will we umm you know, that thing and why?" I questioned as I don't stated the "moving thingy" because I know someone well not really someone, it also can be a bunch of nosy kids is eavedropping our conversation.

 

"Tomorrow morning and this is for our own sake," he replied also knowing about the kids inside there.

 

"Okay, let's go inside the kids might waiting for us," I exclaimed as I walked into the restaurant as he followed beside me.

 

We went to our table as we saw that the members were hurriedly taking their sit except for Joshua.

 

"So did the samgyeopsal already cook?" S.Coups asked as he sit on his seat that is beside me.

 

"Hey! Why did the colour of this samgyeopsal black?! Did you guys leave it burn?!" I barked.

 

"Ya! What have you guys done?! I'm dying for this samgyeopsal!" S.Coups announced, so dramatic hyung.

 

"We didn't mean to hyung, we just talking and playing and a... umm.., we are sorry hyung," Dino pleaded.

 

"Let's just go back home, I don't have appetite now," Joshua said as he stood up and prepared to leave.

 

"Okay let's go, I'll go pay this first before we went back," our manager exclaimed before he went to the counter and pay our food.

 

We went back to the dorm silent including the three speaker, you know who? You don't know? It's easy, it was Dokyeom, Hoshi and Seungkwan. It is strange as they also silent, this never happen before even if they are tired, they won't shut up nor stop talking unless they were sleeping.

 

As we arrived, S.Coups opened the code to our dorm and we went straight to our own room. Still no one uttered anything. I just shrugged it off and change my clothes before throw myself on my bed.

 

*Joshua POV

 

"Josh, do you know the reason? Are you really sure it was for our own sake?" Jeonghan asked as he sat on his bed staring at the floor.

 

"I don't know but Seungcheol never lie to us, maybe what he said earlier is truth, this is for our own sake," I replied.

 

"I know but why? Who going to take care of the others? They still need us to take care of them, even if they are big enough," he inquired.

 

"I don't know, why don't we ask him," I suggested. "Oh yeah, why don't I think about that?" he asked himself as I just shrugged my shoulder.

 

Both of us went outside and entered S.Coups's room. Well he is sleeping alone without any roomates so it's okay for us to ask him without the others knowing.

 

"Coups," I called as I knocked the door.

 

As he replied me, both of us went inside and saw Jihoon also there, talking with S.Coups, maybe they were talking about that matter. Both of us sit infront of him and beside Jihoon.

 

"So what else did you guys want to know?" he asked.

 

But before we bombared him with question, someone knocked on the door that make our head to look at the door. It was Hoshi, Jun and Wonwoo.

 

"Sorry we were late, so what did you guys want to talk about?" Jun stated before they sat along with us.

 

"Why must we move out from this dorm? What about the kids? They still need us here," I questioned litterally ignore his question.

 

"I know, that is what I told manager-nim but he said that our CEO wanted us to live at other apartment so that the others can take care of themselves and be more independant," he stated. Independant?! This kids? Oh no! I hope they won't burn the kitchen, I just have to pray for that.

 

"Independant? You mean the others? Can they be like that?" I asked.

 

"Wait up! What are you guys talking about? What apartment are you guys talking about? Why would we move out?" Hoshi asked.

 

"Yeah, explain?" Jihoon asked.

 

"We need to move out from this apartment and left the kids here so that they can be more independant without us," S.Coups explain.

 

"What?! Can they do that to us? Who told us to move out from here?" Jun questioned.

 

"Yeah they can beside this is CEO Han's order," S.Coups replied. 

 

"I hope they won't burn the kitchen," I stated.

 

"Not just the kitchen, this whole apartment, I hope they won't make this apartment burn nor making too much noise because the neighbour always complained with their noise especially that speaker of Seventeen," Jeonghan exclaimed that make all of us to laughed a bit.

 

"Let's just hope that," Jihoon and I said in unison.

 

"So when will we leaving?" Wonwoo quizzed.

 

"Tomorrow morning," S.Coups replied as he sighed.

 

"That soon?! Why?" Hoshi mourned.

 

"I don't know, no one know, I don't want the kids to be sad after hearing this news, the maknaes still need to go to school, I don't want them to whine about us not being here with them when they need us, I just can't see it," S.Coups answered.

 

"Neither do us Coups," Jeonghan said as he put his hand on S.Coups's shoulder.

 

"Why must we have to be like this? This is not fair!" Jun whined.

 

"Well what life is fair? If life is fair, this world will be boring," I said.

 

"Okay okay, enough for today, now pack your things up and prepare to leave tomorrow morning," S.Coups said and all of us just nod and went back to our own room.

 

I went to my wardrobe and saw that my things were all gone that make me to panic. Is my things being rob?! I spun around to see Jeonghan that are about to taking his luggage out but to no avail, that luggage also gone.

 

"Who the heck is taking all of my things?!" he shouted.

 

"Hey calm down, the others might hear you," I said.

 

"I know but how am I suppose to do when my things were all gone?!" he barked.

 

"Wait here, I'll go call Seungcheol," I assured and went out to go find S.Coups.

 

"Seungcheol, our things were- oh sorry are you on your phone sorry just continue talking," I said as I just barge into his room without knocking.

 

"Oh okay hyung, I will tell them, okay goodnight," he said before he ended the call.

 

"So what is it Joshua?" he asked as he looked at me.

 

"Our things, there are gone," I said.

 

"Manager-nim just called me about that, he packed all of our things already so we don't need to worried about it," he replied.

 

"Why don't he told us earlier?! I was panic oh no Jeonghan is panic about that," I exclaimed as I put my hand in the air.

 

"I'm sorry, tell him I say sorry okay, just go back to sleep, we need to leave tomorrow morning," S.Coups said.

 

"Okay, goodnight Seungcheol," I bid goodbye before went back to my room where I share with Jeonghan.

 

"Jeong, Seungcheol said that he is sorry because manager-nim just called him earlier and told him that he already packed all of our things," I said.

 

"Why would he apologized?" he asked.

 

"I don't know, maybe he felt sorry about all of this," I replied.

 

"It was not his fault," he stated.

 

"I know that it was not his fault but all of us know that he is that kind of person, he always take everything as his fault even if that is not his fault, he is a responsible leader," I explained.

 

"He is," he muttered.

 

"Okay I'm tired, I'm going to sleep, goodnight," I said as I switch the light off and cover myself under my blanket before I went to sleep.

 

*S.Coups/Choi Seungcheol POV

 

"Hyung wake up! Hyung! Hyung! Coups hyung! Wake up!" I heard someone is shouting telling me to wake up but I just ignore it as I want to continued sleeping.

 

"Yah Coups wake up!" it was Jeonghan's voice so I tilted my head up and open my eyelid to see it is really Jeonghan and yes it is him.

 

"Umm.. I'm tired beside today we don't have any schedule to do," I murmured still half asleep.

 

"We need to go somewhere, remember?" Jeonghan said that make me to sit up.

 

"Going somewhere? Where?" Seungkwan asked.

 

"You don't need to know, now go and ready for school," Jeonghan replied that make him to frowned.

 

"I'm going to take my shower," I said as I stood up and went near Jeonghan. "Do you think we need to tell them?" I whispered.

 

"I don't know it's up to you, if you want to tell them then tell if you don't want then don't," he replied back.

 

"Hyung, stop whispering, it's weird!" Seungkwan stated before he went outside.

 

I sighed and took my shower. After I done taking shower and put on my only clothes that manager-nim left it for me, I join the other members in the living room.

 

I had enough thinking about should I tell them or not. The answer is I have to tell them because even if I don't tell them they will know about this too. Why? Because we will not going to live with them again.

 

"Umm guys, I have bad news to tell you guys," I announced taking all of their attention.

 

"What is it hyung?" The8 asked.

 

"I hope that we don't need to go to work today because I was exhausted," Dokyeom exclaimed.

 

"I hope that this news won't tell us about manager-nim won't treat us to eat anymore," Dino said.

 

"Yeah let's hope that," Dokyeom agreed.

 

"Guys, let's hear what Coups want to tell us," Jeonghan said as I mouth thank you to him.

 

"Umm actually what you guys think are not what I want to tell you guys are, what I want to tell is, I have to move out from this dorm," I said that make all of their eyes to wide open.

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!" all of them barked in unison.

 

"Actually not only him, me, Joshua, Jun, Wonwoo, Hoshi and Jihoon will move out from this dorm with him," Jeonghan said as he stood up beside me.

 

"What?! Why?! Who going to take care of us?!" Dino inquired.

 

"Guys, don't shout," Joshua said.

 

"Sorry hyung," Dino apologized.

 

"Okay this is absurd! Why did you guys have to move out? Aren't you guys care about us?" Mingyu roared.

 

"Mingyu-ah, we care about you guys, we have to do this, our CEO was the one who suggested this, we don't have any other choice to just obey to what he want us to do," I explained.

 

"But why?! All this year, we live just all fine together, why now? Why not before?!" Seungkwan asked.

 

"I..I don't know," I said.

 

"Hyung when will.. huh, when will you guys.. move out?" Dokyeom asked as he was forcing it.

 

"Today," Woozi replied.

 

"So soon?!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

 

"Umm.. I just know this yesterday too, I was shocked to know this, I'm sorry," I exclaimed.

 

"Hyung why are you apologized?" Hoshi asked.

 

"Yeah why? It was not your fault," The8 said.

 

"Hyung, we will take care of ourself here so no need to worry, you can just move out from here but in one condition," Vernon said that make all of us to looked at him.

 

"What is it?" I questioned.

 

"You need to come here everyday before you go back to your new apartment," Vernon said.

 

"About that, we are sorry, we can't," Woozi said as now all eyes were all on him.

 

"Why?" Dino asked.

 

"We are not allow to come here everyday but we can come here sometimes," Woozi answered.

 

"Okay sometimes will do too, we are going to miss you hyung," Seungkwan said as he stood up and hug me as I hug him back.

 

"Me too!" Dokyeom and Dino said in unison and hug me too.

 

"Hyung," Dino cried as he ran to me and hug me tight that make all of us to have a big group hug.

 

"No need to cry Seungkwan-ah, you make my shirt wet," I exclaimed as I pat his back.

 

"Sorry hyung but I can't stop myself," he sniffed.

 

"Stop it cry baby," Jeonghan exclaimed.

 

"Jeonghan hyung, I'm not a cry baby," Seungkwan cried as he tilted his head to him.

 

"Yes you are," Joshua teased.

 

"Hyung," Seungkwan cried as he hug me tightly.

 

"Okay guys break it off now," Jeonghan said as all of them started to broke the hug except for Seungkwan who are still hugging me.

 

"Seungkwan, Boo Seungkwan, let me go," I said but still he won't budge.

 

"Seungkwan, Boo Seungkwan what are you doing? Let go of him," Woozi said.

 

"No, I don't want, you guys can't move out from this dorm," he cried that make Jeonghan and Jun want to grab him but I stop them.

 

"Seungkwan, we have to, you know that we need to move out, we can't just disobey our CEO, you want us to lose our job? No right? So let's just do this beside we can see each other at the practice room and at the company, no problem right?" I assure him.

 

"Yeah, why don't I think of that?" he said as he broke the hug and wiped his tears.

 

"Because you keep on crying for nothing," Jeonghan teased.

 

"Hyung!" Seungkwan whined.

 

All of us just laughed but we stop as our manager-nim came in. All of us looked at him as we waited him to talk.

 

"We need to go," he said.

 

"Okay," I replied.

 

"Wait up! I want to go too," Mingyu said.

 

"Yeah all of us want to come, we want to send our hyung to their new apartment," Seungkwan said.

 

"Okay you guys can except for Dk, The8, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino, you guys need to go to your school," manager-nim said.

 

"Oh! Why?! I want to go with Coups hyung!" Seungkwan whined.

 

"Me too!" Dino said.

 

"Oh not again," Vernon uttered.

 

"Hyung, let just them send we off then they can go to their school," I suggested.

 

"Yes!" both of them cheered.

 

After that we hop into the van sepatately like always and the driver drove to our new apartment.

 

*Cho Sarang POV

 

I cleaned up the utensils that I used for cooking and eat my breakfast then I grab my bag before walked out from my apartment since I still have to go to school.

 

As I was out from the building, I bumped into someone that make me to back away a little. I looked at that person and about to mad at him but I stop as he seemed to be concerned about me.

 

"Sorry sorry, did you get hurt somewhere?" that man asked feeling concerned.

 

"Oh no, I'm alright, you?" I replied.

 

"I'm fine," he replied.

 

"Umm.. okay," I said before I walked away from him but I stop since it looked like he was lost so I spun around and looked back at him. "Umm.. excuse me sir, did you perhaps need some help?" I asked.

 

"Umm actually yes, I was looking at this address," he said as he show me the address.

 

"Oh, it was just at the next building from this building and as you enter that building, you can go to the 34th level and went to the very end from the left," I answered.

 

"Oh okay thank you," he thanked me.

 

"You're welcome, so see you again, bye," I bid him goodbye and went away but again being stop.

 

"Oh wait, did you perhaps go to Broadcasting High School?" he asked.

 

"Yes, how did you know and why?" I replied.

 

"I saw your uniform and I need your help, can you show my boys the way to go to the school since they also went to the same school as you, can you?" he said.

 

"Okay," I answered.

 

After that he called his boys and there's 6 boys come toward us. And there it goes, to my very surprised it was a group that always annoyed me everyday when I go to school. It was a group of Seventeen that every girl in my school love.

 

------------------------

*Done enjoy!