Chapter 1

Will you be mine?

"Okay, this is absurd! Why did I have to apologize to her when she was the one who poured the coffee to me, and not just that, she do it on purpose! Can't you see? I was being drained with this americano!" I shouted infront of my boss and the y looking girl who was smirking as she looked at me.

 

"Sarang! Even if she do it on purpose, just apologize because every customer is a king so we have to be polite to them," Mr. Han said still holding his anger.

 

"Ah whatever, I won't apologize to someone who are y, rude and stupid like her, I didn't even do anything wrong so I don't care," I commented as I stormed out to the kitchen.

 

"Oh miss, on behalf of her, we are very sorry, we are truly sorry because of her attitude toward you and because of the coffee that spilt on your beautiful dress, we are very sorry so to prove you our apologize, you don't need to pay for the drinks and food that you had order," I heard Mr. Han said as I scuffed and drink some water.

 

"Sarang, you know that you will get yourself into trouble right?" Xiumin said as he looked at me with his concern eyes.

 

"I know that but hey, she is really stupid, I didn't even looked at her boyfriend, she was the one who accused me to looked at her boyfriend and plus, that guy is not that handsome," I replied as I drank my water until it finished.

 

"Cho Sarang! Come into my office now!" Mr. Han roared as he entered the kitchen.

 

"I told you already, now go, good luck!" Xiumin teased as I rolled my eyes and entered Mr. Han's office.

 

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?" I asked as I stood infront of his table.

 

"Take a sit first," he sighed and I just obey what he asked me to do. "What I want you to do is to be kind, polite and respect the customer, I don't want any of our customer to run away just because of your anger and your attitude," Mr. Han said.

 

"Mr. Han for your information, it was not me who were started the war, it was that who were accusing me for seducing her ugly boyfriend and took a fight with me so don't blame me," I stated that make him to massage his temple.

 

"Arasseo arasseo, just stop, I know that it was not your fault to be beautiful and get attracted by many guys out there but can you do me a favor?" Mr. Han said that make me to frowned.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"You know that since you are our only niece and our sister's only daughter, we already promise to your eomma that we will take a good care of you so if someone involve you into a fight like that ever again, inform us, okay? We don't want anything happen to you, understand?" he said.

 

"Okay uncle, I promise but what if no one was there when someone get me into a fight? How am I going to do? Should I just stand there and do nothing or should I do some martial art to them?" I asked feeling clueless.

 

"Just do whatever you want, if you see that they bring too many people just to attack you, you have to run away from them and go to the police station or not, just go hide anywhere you get some place that are hideous," he told me as I just nod.

 

"Okay, I will uncle, I guess we are done? If yes, may I take my leave?" I said.

 

"Yes you may," he replied and I went out just to see Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun stood infront of me while their ear were directing to the door while Xiumin just resting his back at the wall while looking at the dorks.

 

"What are you guys doing? Eavedropping our conversation?!" I asked as I cross my arm up to my chest that make five of them to stand up straight and looked at me with their innocent smile.

 

"We umm.. we umm-" I cut Sehun up.

 

"We what? Eavedropping? You guys didn't have any work to do?" I stated that make the beagel line and the maknae to run away immediately.

 

"We are sorry Sarang but we failed to fight our curiousity, sorry," Xiumin apologized.

 

"Kwaenchana, by the way is my shift over?" I asked.

 

"Umm yeah, it should be," Xiumin replied as he looked at his watch and then to me.

 

"Okay then, I'm going, bye see you guys tomorrow," I said as I wave at them and went to grab my things.

 

I went to my locker and took my bag. I took an cappucinno and a few snacks before I went out from the cafe'.

 

I walked along the street as there is so many pedestrians like always. Some were with their phone talking with someone and some were talking with their friends, well mostly girl cause you know gossiping.

 

I was just a few feet far from my apartment as I can see a truck full of things. I can assume that someone was moving in at the next building where my apartment were.

 

I walked near the truck and saw Ms. Yoo watching over the workers who were busy with the things. I walked near her and greeted her as she replied me back.

 

"Someone moving in?" I questioned.

 

"Yes, and it's a group of boy, a teenage boy," she replied.

 

"Oh okay, bye see you again," I said as I entered the building where my apartment is.

 

I waited for the lift while playing with my phone. As the lift came, I entered and went to level 34. The lift arrived and I walked into my apartment.

 

I put my things on the table and went to the window. I opened the curtain and saw that there are workers organizing the box in the apartment.

 

"Oh so the new neighbour that are going to move in are just at the same level as mine? How interesting, by the way how many boxes are there?" I inquired to myself as there are many boxes came in and were being place all over the place.

 

I got headache as I count how many boxes were there so I stop counting and lie down on the couch. I grab the remote tv and switch on the tv.

 

"What we have here?" I asked as I keep on changing the channel.

 

I keep on changing the channel until my eyes laid on something. It was a music show, I thing this show had been called music bank? Yeah, music bank.

 

I listen to the music until this one song. It was interesting that make me to sat up and looked straight to the tv. I don't know their group name nor the song they sang. 

 

My head keep on moving to the left and right until I stood up and randomly dancing around the living room. I stop dancing as the song have finished. After that I sit back and watched the tv as the show was about to end.

 

I watched the MC talking and annouced the winner. I don't have any interest on knowing who the winner is so I switch it off and head to the bathroom.

 

After I done washing myself off, I switch off the light and went straight to my bedroom. I cover myself with my blanket and went to sleep.

 

*S.Coups/ Choi Seungcheol POV

 

I entered the waiting room with my members. I sat on the couch with Jeonghan and Joshua. The others also sit somewhere where there are place available.

 

"You guys did a good job!" our manager cheered as he came in.

 

"Thank you hyung!" Seungkwan replied.

 

"Hyung, we already did a good job on the stage so can you treat us Samgyeopsal?" Hoshi blurted out that make the others to looked at the manager with their puppy eyes.

 

"Why it always be me? Argh! Okay let's go, and Coups, I need to see you after you guys change, okay?" he announced before he went out from the room.

 

With that, we changed our clothes. After I done with my clothes, I went out and met with my manager.

 

"What do you want to talk about hyung?" I questioned.

 

"Oh here," he said and gave me a pair of key.

 

"What is this?" I quizzed as I examined the key.

 

"It's a key to your new apartment," he replied that make my eyes to wide open.

 

"What?! A key to my new apartment?! Am I going to live alone? Without the other member? Why?!" I shouted that catch the others attention.

 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," my manager said as he bowed to them but I just ignore them.

 

"Hyung answer me!" I barked.

 

"Our CEO want you to live there, it is not that far from the company nor your old apartment, I promise," he exclaimed.

 

"So you mean that I have to live alone? Why? How about the others? Who going to take care of them? They still need me there!" I inquired.

 

"They can take care of themselve, I'm really sure about it, and you won't be living alone beside you will be living with Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Wonwoo, Hoshi and Woozi," he replied.

 

"Oh so you tell me that the others can take care of themselve while you said that the people who are responsible for everything is going to live with me at the new apartment?!" I interrogated as my fist appeared.

 

"Seungcheol please, I beg you, don't shout and calm down, our CEO want you guys to live apart from the other members so that they can be more independant," he pleaded that make me to calm down a bit.

 

"So you mean that, we have to move out from our old apartment just for the other members sake?" I questioned.

 

"Yes, that is what our CEO told me earlier," he answered.

 

I sighed. "When will we move out?" I asked.

 

"Tomorrow morning," he said.

 

"What that soon?" I inquired.

 

"Yes," he replied.

 

"But isn't it-" I was cut off by Mingyu.

 

"Hyung, let's go!" he shouted.

 

"Oh okay," I said stopping our conversation.

 

We walked out from the building and entered the car separately. Me, Dino, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Jeonghan were at the same van while Joshua, Woozi, Jun, Seungkwan, Dokyeom, The8 and Vernon were at the other van.

 

The driver brought us to where we usually eat Samgyeopsal. As we arrived at the restaurant, we sat at our usual table and order Samgyeopsal for 30 people with 4 Cokes.

 

As we are waiting for the Samgyeopsal to cooked, I send a text message to Jeonghan and Joshua to meet me outside the restaurant but not at the same time.

 

I was the first one to get out from the restaurant with my usual excuse. After me, Jeonghan following with Joshua.

 

"So what did you want to tell us that you want us to get out here? Can't we just talk about this at the dorm?" Jeonghan questioned.

 

"No we can't talk about this at the dorm or else everyone will get shock," I replied.

 

"Shock? What do you mean? Coups-ah, what's wrong?" Joshua inquired.

 

"We need to move out from the dorm," I annouced that make three of them to widen their eyes.

 

------------------------

★New book! My second book! I hope you like it. This is my first Seventeen story because my first book is Infinite+Girl's day+Got7+f(x) story.

 

♥Hope you like it and vote♥