Chapter 1

My bestfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

YOON SO HEE'S POV:

"KYAAAAAHHHH!!! NOONA!! FIGHTINGGGG!!!" a group of male students keep shouting.

I fixed my eyes to the long white ribbon at the end. I clenched my fist and ran faster as much as I can. 

1... 2... 3!!

My tummy touches the ribbon in the last 3 steps I made. I controlled my speed and threw my fist on the air. I WON!

"WHAAAAAAAA!!!" my two bestfriend shouted.

I ran and joined them on celebrating. This is my 6th time on being the champion in marathon. I've been a player of this sport ever since I was a little kid. From that time, I gained some fanboys in our school. And uhmm... fangirls.

"U-Unnie..." We stopped from shouting when a group of girls approached us.

"Yes? What can my girlfriend do to you?" Minah linked her arm to me.

I elbowed her to stop her for making me look like a biual. I turned to the girl who approached me and she was glaring at my bestfriend.

Seriously?! They think I like girls?!

"What is it?" I asked.

"A-Ah... I just wanted to congrats you. H-Here." she gave me a towel and energy drink.

"Oh... Thanks!" I accepted it and tapped her shoulder.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Jung Woo, my guy bestfriend shook his head.

"C-Can we take a picture?" she shyly asked.

"Sure!" I said.

Her friends keep pushing her to me so I just held her shoulder to make her stable. All of them gasped as if I didn't something beyond the reality. She extended her hand and we looked at the camera.

"1... 2... 3... Kimchi!" I excitedly said.

"T-Thank you.."

"UNNIE! UNNIE! ME TOOOO!" other students shouted.

"YAH! YAH! Enough! I'm going to have date with my girlfriend~" Jung Woo shouted and s his arm on my waist.

Everyone gets "awwww.." and I just chuckled. Jung Woo pulled me away from them and I rolled my eyes to him.

I headed to the locker room to change my outfit. I wore my sweat pants and hoodie. I layed my long curly hair freely since it's still wet. I used to tie it in a bun when it's dry and that makes me look boyish.

"Hey. Let's go!" I called my friends who were sitting at the bench while watching the basketball players.

------

We decided to eat at the resturant owned by my family.

"I'm home~" I lazily said and seated on the nearest chair.

"This is not your home~" My father joked.

"So Hee-ah! How was your game? Did you won?" My mom excitedly walked towards me.

"Of course!" I proudly said.

"Aigoo! I knew it! Congrats my daughter!" she kissed my cheek.

"Ah.. Eomma!" I pushed her away.

"Good evening aunt and uncle!" my friends greeted.

"Come in! Come in! Sit here and I'll prepare your delicious foods!" Dad said.

"Is it free?" Jung Woo asked.

"You always demand for free foods, you rascal! But I'll let you of the hook~" 

"Hehehe!"

I just smirked and shook my head. My friends and my parents really get well along because of their personalities. Well, I really like people who were jolly and hyper like them. I don't usually talk to shy and quiet people because I find it awkward and boring.

Many students came in the resturant since it's class dismissal so we decided to move into our house and eat.

"Yah. There are news that roaring around our school that there will be bunch of boys that will transfer in our room." Minah said while munching the meat.

"Eh? You mean... There will be many of them? Is it possible?" I asked after sipping the soup.

"Hmm.. I don't know. They don't exactly said how many are them but I think it's true."

"How did you say so?" Jung Woo frowned.

"I overheard that Sir Lee were so busy on preparing for new documents of his students, specifically on our class. We are all old students there and who owns those new documents or records in our school?"

"Well... That makes sense!" I commented.

After we eat, we decided to watch a movie. Minah and I were in the midst of loving the male lead when Jung Woo suddenly shouted.

"HEOL!" he shouted while looking at his phone.

"YAH!" we shouted too.

"G-Guys... Do you remember Mr. Alien?" he asked.

"Mr. Alien?" 

"The nerdy boy who got bullied when we were elementary! The one you helped! You even punched those bullies and that's the first time you was sent to principal's office."

I tried to recall it and....

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Minah and I looked at each other and shouted.

"What about him?"

"He's going to transfer in our school together with his squad!"

"Squad? So you mean they are the one that Minah talked about a while ago?"

"Yeah! And he looks different from before!" 

Minah snatched his phone to look at Taehyung's picture. 

"OMO!" she covered .

"You're overreacting." I rolled my eyes and just ate some chips.

"Look at him, So Hee-ah!" 

I sighed before getting Jung Woo's phone. I threw up the chips inside my mouth as I saw Taehyung's latest picture. 

OH MY GOD IS THIS REALLY MR. ALIEN?! 

Kim Taehyung...

He's once a little kid whose wearing an eyeglasses and braces. He used to be a nerd who always talk about anything related to science, specifically outerspace. He used to play with his little spaceship toy but now... It looks like he's playing with girls! He's freaking hot!

"Y-Yah... Are you kidding me?" 

"No! It's really true! It looks like puberty hits him so hard!" he shake his head.

"BTS? Bangtan Sonyeondan? Is that their squad name?" Minah asked while reading something on the phone.

"Cool." I lazily said.

Well, I don't have much interest in it. But I must admit that I was shocked on how Taehyung changed. I think no one would be able to bully him now.

------

I woke up because of the annoying alarm beside me. I lazily walked to my closet to get my clothes. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. There, I saw my mom preparing our breakfast.

"Good morning baby!" Mom greeted.

"Morning.." I muttered.

"Yah! You should at least start fixing yourself first before going down!" she hit my shoulder.

"Awww! I've been going down without even combing my hair for years, mom! What's with you today?" I rolled my eyes.

"You should take care of yourself from now on. Your fiancee will always be here."

I stopped rubbing my shoulder because of what she said. What?

"F-Fiancee?!"

"Yup. Jeon Jungkook, your Dad's bestfriend's only son." 

Oh crap. I remember him. My parents keeps talking about that boy being my future husband. They said that Grandpa's last wish before his death is for me and Jungkook to get married in the future. Well, that was just a wish! It's not a big deal! I don't know why my parents are still holding that thing. 

Now that they mentioned it again. I realized that this would be the first time we'll meet again after many years. They say we used to be playmates but I never remembered those times or how he looked like.

"He's going to live with us. He came from Japan." Dad said while we were eating.

"What? He's going to live here?!" I asked.

"Yes. He doesn't have anywhere to go here and his uncle needs to stay in Japan. We'll take care of him for the mean time. It's good thing for you to get well too. You know, getting to know each other to build up love." My mom joked.

"Mom!"

"You should start wearing your skirt too. Why would you go to school with blouse on top and PE pants on the bottom?" Dad said.

"Seriously? I can't move freely with that short skirt!" 

"But that's the proper way to wear uniform. What would Jungkook say when he see you? That he's marrying a boy like him?" he chuckled.

"UGHHHH DAD!! I'LL GO NOW!!" I grabbed my bag and wear my rubber shoes.

"Go home early okay! He'll be here tonight!" Mom shouted.

I just rolled my eyes and headed outside of the house.

------

"Good morning noona!" the male students greeted me.

"Hi!" I waved at them.

Not to far, female students greeted me too.

"Good morning u-unnie. Congrats! You did well yesterday!" 

"Thanks!" I smiled and passes by them.

"Gosh! She looks handsome!"

W-What? Handsome? I'm not a boy!!

When I reached our room, I stopped for a moment to look at my reflection in the window.

My hair was tied in a bun but it clearly shows that I have long hair! My clothes... Uhmmm... I looked at the female students to compare myself to them. They were wearing a white polo blouse with a ribbon and short skirt at the bottom. Meanwhile, I'm just wearing a grey jacket and the white polo blouse without ribbon. I'm also wearing our grey PE pants instead of short skirt.

Damn. I really look like a boy more than a girl. But why did I suddenly became conscious on my appearance?

"WWWHAAAARRRR!!" 

I jumped when I saw Jung Woo's ugly face in the window matching that sound effects.

" YOU KANG JUNG WOO!" I shouted and headed inside the classroom.

He was holding his tummy while laughing so hard.

"W-What are you doing a while ago? Why are you looking at yourself in the window and you look-- disgusted on yourself? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Shut up! I'm not in the mood right now." I said and sat at my chair.

"Why? Did you realized that you're a girl? PFFFTTT--- Sorry..." he sat in front of me.

"I got a fiancee." I lazily said.

"W-What?! Fiancee?! Who's the crazy man that's willing to waste his life to you---AAAAHHHH!!" I hit his head.

"I'm gonna kick your right now!"

"Okay! Chill! So... Who is your boyfriend right now?" he curiously asked.

"*sighs* He's not my boyfriend and I don't really know him." 

"Eh?! Then how did he became your fiancee?" 

"Tsk. Just because of a wish. Damn! What's with my grandpa!" I rolled my eyes.

"YAH! YAH! YOON SO HEE!" 

I looked at the door and saw Minah rushing towards us. 

"Hey. Why are you running?"

"T-The leader of the gang in H-Hanshim Women's High school is looking for you. T-They say that they want to have one on one match with you or else they're going to bother us." she said while catching her breath.

. Another war is about to broke.

------

After our class, my friends and I decided to go to the meeting place. I wanted to end their childish play so I'll face them. However, not only the three of us were going. Rumors spread so fast that's why the students followed us. WHILE HOLDING THE BANNERS WITH MY NAME ON IT.

"Go So Hee!" they shouted.

I am now facing the leader of the gang with her 2 puppets beside her.

"Ha! You even brought your whole squad?! You're testing my patience! BOYS! GET OUT!" she shouted.

In just a few seconds, there are guys who came up somewhere with a bat on their hands.

"Whoa. Wait. I never thought that you'll use these men to defeat me. How coward you are..." I smirked.

" W-WHAT?!"

"Chill! Okay... I'll let them fight me but it would be great if it's one by one." i said.

"Fine." 

The first muscle man was about to hit me when he looked at my back and froze as if he saw a ghost. I looked at the girls and they were all unable to speak.

"What now, huh? Are you already scared?!"

"You're still brave until now huh?" someone whispered in my ears.

His arm that wrapped my shoulders and his deep voice gave shivers to my body.

"I really love to see you in this way again, baby." he smirked.

I slowly turned to him. My eyes widened when I saw his face.

IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG!

Heavy footsteps were heard too and there, I saw 5 men. He came here with his whole squad!

"Finish this quietly." Taehyung commanded them.

His squad started to walk nearer to the gangsters but they all ran away.

*Clap, Clap, Clap*

I quickly walked few steps away from Taehyung when I saw my friends.

"That was amazing! Nice to see you again, Taehyung." Jung Woo said.

"And you are?" 

"Y-You don't remember me? I'm Kang Jung Woo. So Hee's bestfriend."

"Whatever. I just care to my baby." he looked at me and smirked.

"Heol. Baby?" Minah walks nearer and whispered.

"L-Let's go." I said and pulled her.

"Yah! Baby! Where are you going?" Taehyung shouted.

I didn't look back and just quickly walk away from him. GOSH! Why is he like that!

------

"I'm home..." I lazily said.

"Yah! So Hee-ah! Why are you late! Jungkook will be here in any minute! Hurry up and change." Dad said.

I just sighed while pulling off my shoes.

"Here. Wear this dress and make sure to comb your hair okay?" Mom said and pushed me to my room.

"Ughh... Mom?! I don't want to change myself just because of him! So what if he see me like this?!" 

"Stop talking nonsense and change now!" 

She pushed me inside and closed the door. I just put the dress inside my closet and wear my usual clothes. 

*ding dong!*

Arghh... He's here...

"So Hee-ah! Jungkook is here!"

I buried my face on the pillow before standing up lazily.

I opened the door and headed downstairs. I saw mom talking to someone but his back is facing me.

"Oh! Here's our daughter!" Dad said.

The man slowly turned around. My heart suddenly melt when I saw his face. 

I never see a man with eyeglasses as handsome. I see it as a nerd but why am I feeling this way? He really looks good with his eyeglasses! His hair, eyes, nose, lips, and jaw... Everything's perfect! 

We stared at each other and no one spoke. The longer I look into his eyes, the more I wanted to look at him. There's something in him that I really want to look for but I have no idea what is it.

"Hey, Jungkook are you okay?" Dad makes him come back to his senses.

He took a glance at me again before talking to my father.

"

O-Oh... Is she your daughter, Y-Yoon So Hee?" he awkwardly asked.

DAMN! EVEN HIS VOICE IS SO GOOD TO HEAR!

Oh gosh what are you saying Yoon So Hee!!

"Yes. She's pretty right?"

"E-Ehem... Hi nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay here, bye." I said before running away from them.

I'm blushing really hard right now! What's happening to me!!

I closed the door and quickly jumped to the bed. I buried my face on the blanket and let my feels out!

"ARGHHHHH!! Why am I feeling like this!" I held my chest and felt my heart pumping so fast.

*Knock Knock*

I calmed myself before confidently opened the door.

"Yah. Why did you ran away? You're disrespectful!" Mom whispered.

"I just don't know how to act! Its really awkward!" 

"Don't be awkward around him. Be friends with him. His parents died when he was only 10 so his life is not really that happy. He never had a friend according to his uncle and he choose to be alone. He's a shy and quiet kid. So treat him nice okay? Now, go to his room and get your books there. Don't forget to start a conversation okay?" 

I sighed before nodding.

------

*Knock Knock*

I knocked to his door and in a few seconds, it slowly opened. He stood in front of me without any expression.

"U-Uhmm... Hi.. Uh... I'll just get the books---" I didn't finish my words because he quickly get my books on his desk and gave it to me without any word.

"Uhh... By the way. I haven't introduce myself properly. I'm----"

"Yoon So Hee. 17 years old. Am I right?" he coldly said.

He's so scary...

"Y-Yeah... Uhmm.. Ah! Mom and Dad said we used to be playmates. Do you remember? Because I can't----"

"No. I don't remember anything." He cutted my words again.

I looked down and pouted.

"If you don't have anything to say, then..." and just like that, he closed the door IN FRONT OF MY FACE.

-------