Woohyun's POV

Seven Short Stories ♡

Sungyeol came back again, with another box of cupcakes. Usually Woohyun would be thrilled knowing someone would willing to buy him some food, without asking for anything in return, but… having Sungyeol bought back a dozen of cupcakes, every day for almost a week now, was tiring and Woohyun was sick of it.

 


“Cupcakes? Again?” Woohyun questioned him right away. It’s not like he hated them, but he got bored of eating the same stuffs again and again.

 


Sungyeol scoffed, and he only managed to hear “I have my reasons” before Sungyeol went to his room, and closed the door.

 


Woohyun sighed. There must be something bothering him and Woohyun must find out what. 

 


So, the next day, Woohyun decided to follow Sungyeol after he suspiciously declined Woohyun’s offer for some lunch. Woohyun rarely paid for this food, and Sungyeol usually would complain, but this time, when Woohyun actually tried to be nice for once, he rejected.

 


As Woohyun suspected, Sungyeol did once again ended up in that cupcake house.

 


He watched him from a far, hiding behind the window. Some passer-by looked at him weirdly and trying his best not to feel bothered by the stare,. He looked back at his friend, queuing in the line.

 


The first thing that Woohyun noticed about Sungyeol was the fact that his friend, kept blushing. The way Sungyeol would bowed down his head to the ground was a tad weird for Woohyun. “You were never like this, what’s happening to you” Woohyun murmured to himself.

 


Sungyeol reached the counter, and now Woohyun knew. He knew pretty well the reason why his friend started this weird behaviour of his. And it got something to do with the guy behind the cashier.

 

All smiling, with dimples on his cheeks, it’s Kim Myungsoo.

 


Woohyun witnessed the small little flirting Sungyeol tried to make. He knew by just looking at the scene. Sungyeol was trying his best to talk to him, and probably making Myungsoo laugh. Well, he did a good job at that.

 


And then, the sudden red tinted on the latter’s face was probably a hint that the younger was affected by the flirts. But of course, Sungyeol was too oblivious to notice.

 


Sungyeol was about to leave the cupcake house and Woohyun quickly hide, behind the menu board. Walking a few steps from the place, Sungyeol suddenly stopped, and “I’m such an idiot!” He heard Sungyeol said. “He would never like me”

 


Sungyeol sighed and walked away from there and…again with a box which Woohyun suspected yet another dozen of cupcakes.
But still… Woohyun was determined to help his friend.

 

Entering the place, Woohyun walked straight right away to the cashier. Lucky for him, there was no more customer queuing, so it gave him more time to talk to the guy about Sungyeol.

 


“Hello” Myungsoo greeted. “Would you like to have some cupcakes? We are offering 12 cupcakes for a half price” Myungsoo said cheerfully, with that beautiful smile of his, and wonderful voice he was blessed with. And Woohyun has to admit, if it wasn’t for Sungyeol, Woohyun might even tried to flirt with this kid too. He’s damn cute.

 


“Do you have a boyfriend?”

 


Myungsoo blinked. “What?”

 


“Do you like someone?” Woohyun bombarded with questions. “Are you interested in dating my friend?”

 


“Friend?”

 


Woohyun grinned. “Lee Sungyeol. He was here minutes ago, the guy who keeps buying that dozens of cupcakes every day”

 


Myungsoo blushed, probably knowing who the guy Woohyun was mentioning about. “Oh... Him” The small smile registered on Myungsoo’s face, and Woohyun tried, really tried to refuse himself from poking his cheeks, but he failed.

 


“Sorry” Woohyun apologized, retrieving his hand. “So, do you like him?”

 


“I’m…”

 


“Yes, he likes him… a lot!” A guy behind Myungsoo said. “He kept talking about him every day, jeez I got tired of it”

 


Woohyun trained his head to the other male, and wow. Myungsoo might be cute, but this guy was really good looking.

 


Woohyun smiled to the guy, giving him the flirtiest one. “What’s your name?”

 


The guy and Myungsoo both raised their eyebrows and the guy replied. “Sungkyu”

 


Woohyun nodded. And continue with his smile. “We have lots in common. Sungyeol, my friend, has been buying cupcakes again and again, and told me to eat them all, instead of himself” Woohyun turned his head to Myungsoo. “He probably bought that every day just to get your attention”

 


Again Myungsoo blushed and Woohyun mentally noted to himself to apply working here just to see the cuteness and handsomeness this place has to offer.

 


And so... with Sungkyu’s helps, Woohyun managed to convince Myungsoo to try it. Woohyun told him some tips on how to start, and that included a cup of coffee with his number on it.


....


The next day, Woohyun went to that cupcake house again, and this time, he smiled looking at both red faces when Myungsoo gave Sungyeol the cup… and his number.

 


Only this time, he’s not alone. Sungkyu stood next to him and both smiled looking at their precious friends.

 


He turned to Sungkyu and the elder gave him a smile. It’s a good start not only for both Myungsoo and Sungyeol but also for Woohyun and Sungkyu too.