Present day...(I'm 19)

Mianhae Yeojachingu

Your POV

"Ow!!!" I quickly woke up from my incredible dream with Jungkook as I felt my head being hit to something then I heard Mrs Kim yelled..."Miss Park...I wonder did you have a good sleep last night...please focus in my class! I bet your brother Jimin is a successful idol now is better than you in class!! Now stand up! Focus!" She said.Ugh...and I heard people starting to laugh silently.Suddenly,my best friend,Min Ah nudged my arm."Oh my god...I'm sorry I didn't wake you up! I thought you were focusing!" She shook my arm.Then "Miss Kang!! FOCUS!!!" Min Ah rolled her eyes as I giggled.I wonder what Jungkook thinks.Ahh!!! I ashamed! I forgot he's the same class as I am! I facepalmed myself in my mind.

skip the class time its bored~ xD

As we're about to go home,Jimin oppa cane to my class."Yo,my sister! Where's Jungkook? I thought we're gonna go home together?" Jimin said,his eyebrows went upwards."I don't know...he's gone early..." I replied.Then Jimin oppa put his right arms around my shoulder."Well! Never mind then...my group BTS gonna come to our house!" He almost yelled.My eyes glowed sparkles as I heard 'BTS'."Jinjja?! That's awesome!!! Let's go home!" I pulled my brother as we are running.I'm a fan and I'm an A.R.M.Y too! Kyaa!!! Can't wait!

Jungkook's POV 

Haishh...I gotta go to Jimin hyung's house today...ugh...I don't wanna meet that brat! I walk to the apartment which I live with Hoseok Hyung,Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung."I'm home! Hyung...what about the plan on going to Jiminie hyung's house?" I asked Hoseok Hyung who is sitting on the couch playing his phone."Ah! Right! About that,you and Yoongi Hyung goes first...we have two cars right? We don't have to burden the staffs... I'll go with Namjoon.." He smiles."Well...okay..." I replied a nod then went to my room to have a shower and change my clothes.

At the same time (Jin's POV)

I pick up my phone and saw Taehyung's name."Yeah? Yeobseyo?" "Hyung...I'm on my way to pick you up..." He said."Okay,see ya!" I walk downstairs and wait for him.I have cars but today I don't feel like I want to drive so...hmm...I've heard about Jimin's sister.She's an A.R.M.Y....well...like brother like sister...I can't wait to see that mochi 2.0(Jimin put that name as your contact in his phone) I giggled.

Your POV

I need to dress well! Then I walk downstairs(your house is a bungalow) to join my brother."Oppa! Where are they?" He look at me and laugh."What?" I asked blanked."Yah...you dress like that because Jungkook is coming over too would ya?" He continue his laugh."So what?! I like him and he's my bias...you know that too!" He calmed down and pulled me down to sit beside him."Alright,alright....they're on the way...anyway...you didn't invite your friends?" He asked out of nowhere."Oh,Min Ah have a family event....Mi Rae unnie is busy with her assignment...Hae Rin is studying,well you know her...and Ga In unnie is preparing for her upcoming exam..." I pout.Well...they are my group in school like friendship groups and uh...a bit queenkas of the school as my brother Jimin is popular."Oh!" Jimin oppa suddenly jumped as he heard hoa phone ringing."Yeobseyo? Yeah...oh...just turn right...yeah...yeah...bye..." He look at me."Taehyung and Jin Hyung will arrive soon!" I jumped on him for a hug."Yayy!!! Thank you oppa! For inviting them over!" He then ruffled my hair."Anything for you,sis!" We smiled at each other.