Flashbackkk

Mianhae Yeojachingu

your POV

"Oppa! Come on play with me!!" I said looking at my brother,Jimin who is sitting under a shady tree with a guy that I like.Jimin then look at me and smile."Ahh...my little sister have arrived from her annoying school I see...stop asking me to play...sit here with us!" He said.Then I put on a bright smile and sit between Jimin and him,Jungkook."Omo! Yah...Jungkook-ah...you skipped classes again?!" Well...me and Jungkook have the same age.He then shoot a glare to my eyes.I flinched to his action."Why do you even care? You annoying-" then he got cut off by Jimin."Guys...please? And Shin Ju-ah...can't you just relax and let him be? Look...we've known each other since kindergarten okay? And you,Jungkook-ah...why you hate my sister so much? She did nothing wrong to you..." Then Jungkook scoffed "I have my own reasons...she's a freakin' happy-go-lucky girl that annoys me with her weird behaviour around me..." I sighed.What's his problem? I like you,pabo-yah! I can't say it clearly to you because you will reject of course! Then I saw a boy kid spirit beside Jungkook.He's cute.The kid smile to me and he wave his hands,saying hi.I smile back as Jimin oppa starts to shiver as he sense the kid's presence."Yah,Shin Ju...what did I tell you about no talking or look at the spirits?" I rolled my eyes,here comes the overprotective brother of mine..."Oppa...he's not dangerous...and he's cute too..." Then Jungkook look at making his weird face."I don't know his I met you guys...totally weirdos..." That makes me wants to cuss.Me and Jimin...weirdos?! "Well actually that kid is right behind you,playing with your hair...." As Jungkook hear that,he jump on me,screaming..."Huh?! Where??!!" I pushed him away and laugh."That's what you get for insulting my siblings..." I stuck my tongue out to him."Serves you right...pabo..." I glare at his oh-so-remarkable eyes.He then shrugged himself "Go away! You annoys me!!" He said laying his back to the tree.Jimin oppa laugh hard.And I join my brother too.

Jimin's POV

"Shin Ju-yah...why don't you go home first?" She then tilt her head to the side."Wae? I want to go with you ..." I suddenly stutter.The hell?! "I have something...to discuss with...Jungkook..." I said looking straight to her eyes,convincing her to go first.Then Jungkook give me am unexpected look."What? We do?" I shushed him and waiting for Shin Ju's answer."Well...okay but don't be late!" She then ran home.I quickly fix my gaze to Jungkook."Yah...my sister likes you,you need to know that..." He then face me,unplugged his earphone from his ears."MWO?! Shin Ju? Likes me? No,no,no,no!!! No way!" I patted his back."She is...she talk a lot about you at home ...I don't want her to get hurt...so after I told you these...don't be too harsh on her...she's a girl...she's fragile..." He then sighed."Whatever you say,I hate her." He glare d then gone disappear from my sight as he run away.Aigoo,this kid...