Chapter 6

House Of Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

“WHAT THE HELL!?”

Both Mina and Tzuyu fell down on the floor while fingers still locking with each other. Their eyes meet 3 figures standing still with two of them giving the surprised look while one of them been smiling from the start. None of them dare to speak a word. Not even Mina, Tzuyu or the other 3 girls.

Tzuyu never seen those 3 figures anywhere before. There’s a short hair girl giving intimidating aura, while there’s a smiling bunny teeth girl giving this friendly vibe and there’s another long hair girl hugging herself showing her disappointment. Admitting herself as nonsocial person she suspect nothing.

This is the bad! This is the last thing Mina would expect someone from Roses Family would visit their mansion at this very welcoming time in very promising situation. She didn’t even know how to start the conversation. Lost in silence, one of the sudden intruders walked towards them and lend her hand trying to assist Mina stand up but her eyes saw Mina is holding onto the other girl’s hand

“Are you gonna stay like that forever? Fell on the floor frozen and not letting the girl’s hand?”

Suddenly all of Mina’s senses come back and she finally could register what is happening right now. Feeling overwhelmed, she let go their warm interlocking fingers and abruptly stand up leaving the younger girl frozen and muted on the floor

“Now I think you have a lot to explain Mina… who is this girl and why is she here?”

Mina loss for a word. How could she save Tzuyu from this mess?

“I believe you’re well informed on our rules and regulations here Mina. We do not grant none-roses an entrance here. You’re clearly breaking the rules if she’s not related to us!”

“Calm down Jeongyeon! I’m sure Mina has her own reason. She’s not a rebel unlike Sana!”

“Hei stop picking on my petite soeur Jihyo! Although Sana is a fun free will person I don’t think she would taint House of Roses etiquette! Your Mina has a lot to explain right now!” Nayeon loudly defends petite soeur.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were throwing shades and remarks at each other while leaving baffled Mina petrified witnessing verbal war going on between her Grande Soeur(s). She’s in despair. She is loss, fragile and almost in the verge of crying. When she feel everything is almost dark, a warm gentle cares touches her shoulder warrant safe and comforts she needs right now.

“With all due respect, can I humbly request all of you to stop this quarrel?”

Mina didn’t expect Tzuyu would interfere boldly and even surprising all of the Grande Soeur abide Tzuyu sudden request and fell into silence.

“Now we’re all mute. Can you explain your situation here? Who are you and what are you doing in our mansion?” Jeongyeon giving the unsatisfied look.

“Wait! I think we better sort this out in meeting room. I think both of them have lots to tell plus I’m dead tired after all of shouting we did earlier”

With Nayeon little suggestion, all of them proceed to their meeting room ahead of Tzuyu and Mina leaving both of them behind.

“What are you doing Tzuyu? I don’t want to get you into trouble. Let me sort this!”

“It’s okay Mina… Don’t be panic! I can handle this”

“Do you know what you just get yourself into?”

“Simple… I’m breaking an entrance right now. I’ll humbly ask for forgiveness and leave this place at once just like the first time it happened between Me Sana and Momo”

“No! This time is different!”

“What do you mean?”

“Last time you just wandered around our mansion’s garden but not inside of our house like this time. Plus! We’re dealing with higher council right now. All of our Grande Soeurs are here and they have higher authority in this house and do you even know the consequences of inviting non Roses into this house?”

“No…?”

“Expulsion Tzuyu… I can be expelled from this House”

 

FLASHBACK

“You are not fun Momo! Fine!! I’ll give out my necklace so she can in!”

“Your what? Necklace? Isn’t it….”

END OF FLASHBACK

Now everything make sense to Tzuyu why Sana jokingly tried to offer her necklace. She feel like slapping herself for getting Mina into big trouble. How their eventual meeting could end faster that she thought? There’s lot of students in this school but why she’s the one who could end Mina’s future right now? How can she accept all of the fact that this is the end for both of them?

There’s almost zero strength and will left inside of Tzuyu’s heart. She feel useless and fragile right now. Where all of her wisdom gone to? She was so bold and fearless few minutes later but now she’s loss for a word. Nothing could came out from but a tears. She couldn’t stop her tears and shaking uncontrollably.

“I’ll protect you” Mina lean forward and secure the younger in meaningful hug.

The younger girl found herself engulfed in soothing warm hug. A word that urging her to depend on the older girl. A hug that assure her protection. Mina grabs Tzuyu’s hand and they walk together towards the meeting room. Such a heavy footsteps marching towards the unknown accompany by heavy silence. None of them dare to speak anything when their mind are clouded with “What If”. Doubts and regret starts to creep inside their minds but one thing for sure their hearts are filled with secure and warmth even though both of them couldn’t predict what is going to happen next.

They sat next to each other while interlocking their hands trying to give strength and comforts to each other while facing forward the 3 seniors.

“Now explain yourself” Jeongyeon crossed her leg while both of her hands tapping the table gesturing impatient.

“Wow you’re so scary right now Jeongyeon… no wonder Momo can be a stuck up at times. She learnt from the best!” Nayeon sarcastically teased Jeongyeon.

“It’s not the right time to be funny Nayeon. Let’s sort this thing first”

“Okay okay… relax… you’re scaring both of them. It’s just a misconduct! Don’t treat them like a criminal or something plus I feel sorry for both of them… look how cute both of them right now actually… have a heart will ya?”

“I know! As much as how wrong this could be I guess it’s all up to Jihyo since she’s her petite souer anyway.”

“Yes it’s on me to sort this out!. I’m sure Mina has a proper explanation on this… now Mina please explain everything…”

“EVERYTHING ok! Please explain that almost-chu-on-wall” Nayeon winked

Both Tzuyu and Mina blushed really hard right now. They couldn’t even face each other while hands are still griping tight. None of them dare to speak about the earlier incident or they are too occupied with the mess happen right now.

“Cut it out Nayeon! Now Mina please spill…”

With Jihyo’s cue it’s all up to Mina to fix this situation. She spill everything without no intention to hide everything about Tzuyu oh how they met and their little secret meeting for the mansion project. Mina was scared. She’s afraid how all of the Higher Roses would retaliate back at her knowing she’s clearly breaking Roses’s etiquette right now but with her hand secured tightly withTzuyu’s grasp indiscreetly telling her everything is going to be fine.

 “So you’re saying Tzuyu girl over here voluntarily assist you for this project out of your recommendation?” Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows

“Yes Jeongyeon unnie… It’s not her fault. I’m the one who brought her inside!”

“I know but either way both of you are accounted for your actions. As part of council members you should know the basic etiquette and you there first year should know this house is sacred. Everything inside this house is highly private and confidential. Do you know what kind of punishment both of you might face? I don’t have to repeat for our white roses but you there Chou Tzuyu, you will be transferred to another school”

“I’m well informed unnie, thus I’m ready to take everything. Just leave Tzuyu out of this. I am the one who persistently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter