chapter 2

Immortals

Chapter 2

 

“oh looks who decided to show up,”  Lisa said walking in front of James. " hello to you too Lisa." James said putting his hat on the hat holder in front of the door. " you 2 sit there while I get to see what I could do with you." James pointed to a bench across from his desk. "James you know you can't just go around stealing kids," Lisa said smiling sipping her coffee. " I don't have time for your jokes were  Chris anyways." "he went out to get something to eat, so who are those kids." " I don't know I found them alone in the forest," James said turning on his computer on. " um why were you in the forest in the first place," Lisa asked looking suspiciously at him. " I don't know I found myself there looking for something. I was in my car heading here then when I looked up I saw myself in the middle of the forest" James explained. He himself was wondering why he was out in the middle of nowhere in the first place. " so you telling me you just ended up in the forest not knowing how you went there and found 2 kids just standing there." " yeap" " okay buddy I think you should get off from drinking coffee." Yeah yeah, can you just go talk to them, while i find who their parents are.” Lisa gives James a smile and went to talk to the kids who were now sitting on a bench across from where she stood.

“ Hello boys my name is Lisa but you could call me, lee.” the woman said getting down in front of the boys. Changkyun hid behind his older brother arm afraid of the woman talking to them. “ there nothing to be afraid of buddy were the good guys here.” “ Hyung said that's what the bad guys say when introducing themselves.” Lisa smiled looking at the younger one “ “is that right.” she looked at Wonho who was looking at her as if he was reading her like a book. She gives him a small smile before standing up. “ you boys want anything to eat or drink.” Lisa offers the two who end up nodded no.

“ Hyung why can't we go home.” Changkyun said looking up at his older brother with his dark big brown eyes. “ remember what mom said that one day we have to run and don't ever look back no matter what.” the younger nodded “ that day is here and mom is gone i don't know where she went but we can go back home ever again.” Wonho tried his best not to cry when he was telling his brother about never going back home and that their mom is gone.

“ okay James we got 2 smart kids there and it
 seemed like the older brother isn't okay to speak even if knows something.” “I said go look after them not inspect them lee.” “ sorry buddy you forgot the part that I’m a cop and that's part of my job to inspect people.”  “ can you believe there no missing kids by their names or faces in our missing children list.” James said looking away from his computer. “ that's because their aliens from a different planet and are passing for children.” James looked at his co-worker as is she was the craziest person in the world. “ i can't believe you are telling me to get off whatever I’m on and your talking like a crazy person. Wait how did you even become a cop.” “you know how. i told them i was from the future and know everything that's going to happen and i could help them catch every bad guy before they act on their crime.” Lee said sipping her cup of coffee smiling. “ and she says i should get off from drinking coffee.” james said nodding his head while standing up. “ i heard that.”

 “ guys there 2 kids sitting there.” “ Hey Chris I’m glad you here i was getting bored with Mr.i know it all.” the blond man with green eyes looked at both at his co-workers confusingly. “ there 2 kids over there and you guys were arguing here.” “ Mr. i know it all found those 2 in the forest all alone, and you want to know the best part he doesn't know how he go there. He said he magically appeared there.” Lisa said shaking her head standing against the folder bin. “well it's true an unlike your made up stories.” “I can't believe you 2 are not married yet.” “ marry hahaha him i would rather believe those kids were not human than to marry him.”

“ if you guys are done arguing we would like to leave.” all 3 adults turned to look at the young boy who spoke. Wonho looked at the 3 people who were looking at him confused. “we need to leave and Mr.james thanks for the ride.” wonho said taking his brother's hand and start to walk out of the station. “ where are you guys going.” james asked stopping the 2 boys from leaving. “ we have the right to leave if we aren't in trouble isn't that right.” wonho asked already knowing the answer. "wow his smart for his age." chris said to lisa who nodded. “ yes that's true but i can't let 2 kids just wonder the street at this time.” changkyun looked at his brother waiting for his answer if they are leaving or staying. “ we know where we are going we aren't stupid.” “I know you aren't stupid but you have a little brother and you don't want him to get hurt while you guys are outside in the dark alone do you now.” wonho nodded no. “ okay then let's get you boys something to eat cause I’m for sure starving.” wonho and changkyun followed james to the the kitchen were he fixed both of the boys 2 turkey sandwich and placed 2 glass of milk in front of them telling to sit and eat before leaving them alone with his plate of food.

“ wow, jammy we didn't take you to be so good with kids. I take that back i would marry you”  Chris looked at Lisa who looked at him then both end up laughing. “ haha funny. seriously guys help me find those kids parents.” “ why don't you just ask them.” “I tried but the older one is hiding something and won't say a thing.” “ and he also can read you that kid was reading me like an open book it started to creep me out.” “ well because you are an open book.” “ not the way he was reading me like he knew everything about me even my deepest secret. “ there just kids how bad can it be.” Chris said leaving the 2 cops, to talk to Wonho and Changkyun. “ good luck man.” Lisa said sitting down to help James find some information about the 2 boys.