This whiskey got me feeling pretty

Pretty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaerin was out of mind. She didn’t know how she got here, in this lousy old broken down love motel with a not-so-bright broad laying underneath her. She was lyrics to her heartbreak. Her eyes deceived her more than she could have thought. Everything was a blur and her mind was a mess but in this moment she felt so damn good. Her fingers dripping an unfamiliar liquid, something that didn’t please her taste buds but she didn’t care. never threw up that Jameson. Her eyes haven’t seen so many colors in so long, everything was a brunette in a white gown. A brunette walking down a flower pedaled isle that was an absolute mess.


She threw herself off from the uncomfortable mattress, not caring about what she was shoving away or in . It’s as if she was on a boat, her legs couldn’t communicate in a straight line. Things were too wavy. She tripped over some knock off Jimmy Choo’s. Her nails dug into the broken glass pieces that took away her sight.

 

She was a disaster. Unfamiliar lipstick stains on her lips and down towards her chest and it all felt so disgusting yet it felt like home. Everything around her felt like home, even though everything was ty. The blonde wobbled towards her notepad and tried her best to keep her right hand still as she scribbled down some lyrics. But nothing was working, nothing was popping up in her mind and for a moment she had to wonder if she was alive or if this was all a dream. Am I breathing? Her hand dug into her chest, her heartbeat was there but it felt so calm and slow.

 

Chaerin ran out the room, bumping into teenagers or scandalous women, who both sickened and excited her. The keys were jiggling around her hand and car door and she couldn’t help but laugh hysterically. She kicked the car door and even broke the window, only to find out that it wasn’t even her car. The owner gave her a quick punch into her face. Lips bleeding, eye purple but hell she couldn’t feel anything but that whiskey burning . She limped quickly towards her correct vehicle before the owners got a hold of her again.

 

“Ugh, I can’t believe they let such a pathetic person roam around these streets. So hideous!” And maybe those words would’ve stung her deep but nothing could beat the feeling of love. All her life, she’s been used and uses, herself. She has broke and been broken. She got so used to these feelings. For years she’s taught herself better and built up this great destroying wall and all it took was a second of a blooming lily to make her feel again.

 

“Ugh..” Left hand on the steering wheel and the right grasping onto her head.

 

Before she knew it, she woke up surrounded by masked bodies. The light was too deafening. She wanted to get up and run to who knows where, anywhere but here. Someone was holding onto her right hand.

 

“Shhh, Chaerin-ah, everything will be al-alright..” Both of them knew things wouldn’t be. She slightly, yet painfully, pick up her head and s

Please log in to read the full chapter