Witness

The Collector

 A sound of a ringing bell resonated in the whole campus signaling the end of all the classes. He gathered his stuffs and bolted on his feet to leave when a petite woman blocked his way with her arms spread wide apart.

With his backpack draped on his left shoulder and a lollipop stick protruding on his mouth, he towered over the tiny woman intending to intimidate her. He then arched his brow when she didn't cower in fear and scampered away. Instead she held her chin up averting her gaze away from him, "I need to talk to you." she uttered in a tiny voice not meeting his eyes. 

He stared at her with a stoic expression."Please, its about my friends." She said in a pleading tone while fiddling with her finger and her gaze casted downwards. Which she tends to do whenever she's nervous. 

 Opting to just ignore her, he stepped on the other side to leave but the woman blocked his path again making him snapped at her. 

"Get out of my way." He said in a deep voice glaring at her. 

 "P-please." The lady stuttered cowering a bit in fear, she inhaled and regains her composure and stands firm again. "This is really important." She said now looking straight to his eyes with a trembling hands. 

 

 

 -- 

 

 

Gripping a fistful of her dress with her trembling hands, she willed herself to meet his deep penetrating gaze. Her heart thumping loudly inside her chest in fear. If not because of her worries for her friends she wouldn't take the risk of talking with this guy. She doesn't know him anymore.He is known for breaking people bones and skulls. And he got a bad temper I tell you. I heard the gossip about him beating the hell out of a senior student who just sat on his desk and another story where he punched a dude just because he felt like doing so. This insufferable jerk is someone whom in a right mind woman won't associates herself with, but here I am standing in front of him meeting his deadly glare. 

 

 I am officially crazy. Damn it.GAAH! 

 

I'm so close on melting to a puddle of fear in front of him as he stares at me with his blazing eyes that promises pure pain if I won't let him pass in instant.Should I just let him leave? But I need to talk to him! Come on, Darong be brave! I gulped down my own saliva, "please?" I pleaded again and swear I almost jumped 10 meters away when he took a step forward because of fear! 

 

Will he beat me till I bleed and die? Disturbing thoughts of being beaten by this monster entered her mind and she gripped on her dress even more. Her friends has been missing for a week now, even their parents are worried. She should not cower in fear and let this chance pass."If you won't get out of my way in instance I will toss you somewhere in this room." He said in a low voice with the lollipop still protruding on his lips making all my hair rise. Sweat starts forming on my fore. 

 

 G-dragon took a step forward again shoving her aside making her lost her balance and almost stumble down if she's not quick enough to regain her footing. She immediately dashed in front of him and blocked his way again.He snapped his head towards me and swear I saw a glimpse of hell in his eyes. 

 

"P-please." I begged but he shoved me on the side again now pushing me aside with force causing me to stumble down the floor. Dara struggled to get on her feet again and quickly ran after GD. She yanked his backpack halting his steps, a shrieked escaped her lips when he pinned her on the wall gripping tightly on her wrist staring deeply on her eyes with his dark orbs and his eyebrows mashed together. 

 

 Breathe Dara. She told herself.

"Leave me alone." He growled making her flinch in fear. He pulled back leaving her flabbergasted in the hallway of their campus with bewildered gazes of the students who witnessed what GD did to her.She watched how GD disappears on her line vision as he turn left with his hands shoved inside his pocket. She hold her tears in as she evens her breathing. "You will talk to me, Kwon Jiyong." She muttered in conviction as she bits her lips to suppress her anger. 

 

 -- 

 

 

Days had passed and she's not getting sleep anymore. She's spending her days and nights by searching what might possibly happened to her friends.She's going restless as papers were scattered on her bed. Dara glanced at her desk and her stare lingers on the picture frame situated on the left side, it is their picture when Bommie celebrated her 19th birthday last August. "Where are you guys?" She asked in an inaudible voice as she crumples the paper on her hand.

 

She's going to do anything to bring them back, even if it means talking to that insufferable jerk.

 

 -- 

 

 

 

The campus isn't making any fuss about the 5 missing students, it is like the mysterious disappearance of them are nothing but a natural occurrence. Three of her friends are one of the missing students and she can't stay still while they are nowhere to be found. "Have you find anything about GD?" I asked Chaerin who's sitting across the table that we are occupying inside the cafeteria. She dragged her gaze up at me from the papers that she is reading and sighed.

 

 "None, he's like a damn ghost. I even tried hacking the government sites to get some information, but nada. I did not find any." She tightly closed her eyes in frustration. Of course, Mr. Kwon will never allow any information of Jiyong being a ing billionaire's one and only son slip to anyone. 

 

"Its been 2 weeks Chae, where the hell are they?" I asked fighting back the tears that were about to flow from my eyes. CL immediately reached for my hand squeezing it. "We'll find them." She assured her, she bit her lips and nodded. "From what I heard from Bom's mother, they were last seen on a restaurant downtown. They have a CCTV footage of them walking out of the resto and taking a walk towards the next street where they came across with GD who's walking on the other side of the road. There's no CCTV on the next street so they lost track on where did they go nor how they disappeared."

 

"And there's no track of them with the other CCTVs situated on the areas near that place, so they might got abducted on the place where the blindspots are." She concluded while massaging her temple.She really do needs to talk to GD, he was seen to glance on his back few minutes after he walked pass her friends. 

 

He might saw them being abducted. She groaned in frustration as to how she will make that jerk talk."GD is coming." Chae whispered which had her to swiftly turn her head towards the door of the Cafeteria and true to CL's word there he is walking like he owns the whole place. She stood up and walked when CL caught her wrist. "What the hell are you thinking?!" She asked in bewilderment. 

 

"I need him to tell us what exactly happened that night, he is the only possible witness." I said as a. matter-of-fact to her. "Are you trying to get yourself killed? God, Darong that guy is a total bastard. He won't have a second thought of hurting you!" She hissed at her but she remained standing peeling her hands off her. 

 

 She then staggered her way to his table and stood there rigidly trying to conceal her fear by squinting her eyes at him. 

 

"Let's talk." She said in a firm and quiet voice enough for him to hear. I didn't know that things will turn out this way, I'm fine acting like a total stranger to him when I transferred here 5 years ago. But fate has to be cruel. Screw pride, I'm gonna make this wimp talk, by hook or by crook. 

 

GD did not even gave her a glance as he eats his food, which made her even more frustrated than she was. She sighed taking the seat right across his. "Please, Jiyong, you need to help me." She said pleading. "Its been so long since I last heard you say my name." She was taken aback with what he said, GD set his utensils down. 

 

 He reclined on his seat and looked at her with an empty eyes. She averted her gaze fiddling with her fingers that were resting on her lap. "Just please." She mumbled shutting her eyes tightly. "Help me." She added fluttering it open looking directly at his dark orbs. 

 

They used to be so shiny and all, I used to love his eyes but now staring at it, its like a black hole the life out of me."Why would I?" He asked leaning his elbow on the table with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Because.." She bit her lips as she ransacks her mind to come up with a good reason why should this bastard has to help her. "Because?" He asked taunting her with his perfect brow arched up. 

 

 

I sighed for the umpteenth time and just slumped my shoulders in defeat. Me being restless, sleep deprived and all were really taking its toll.

 

I just wanna find my friends and bring them back here so we all can finally sleep in peace. "Damn, drop it. I can't come up with a good reason why you need to help me. But then, I'm willing to do anything just so you help me." She said desperately.

And to her utter shock, he glared at her while clenching his fist that is placed on the table, he looks so mad and to tell you I'm so close on peeing on my pants right now.I unleashed GD's monster. I shudder in fear. I really don't know him anymore."You're willing to do anything?" He asked under his breath as he gritted his teeth angrily, I gingerly nodded gulping down my own saliva but then I think I pushed his button, and I seriously don't know what button did I actually pushed.

 

I jumped off a bit from my seat as GD banged his palm on the table which made me shriek in fear. "Are you hearing yourself?" He asked angrily grabbing my arm yanking me up. She yelped in surprised and pain. "I didn't said anything wrong!" She reasoned out trying to take back her arms. His sudden outburst earned them some audience as they both yell at each other. GD sighed before pushing her off making Dara stagger back on her seat. He's a very chivalrous man, I tell you. 

 

 "Hey! Careful!" Chae reach out to her and aid her helping Dara up. GD just threw a glance at CL without interest and resumed eating. "Leave." He uttered without looking up at us. I stubbornly peeled off CL's hands that were about to drag me away as I pointed my index finger at GD."You are being so unfair GD!" She cried out making him throw her a glare. "Leave." He growled and she can't help but be mad at him even more. "I can't believe you became a total jerk Tres." She muttered, voice laced with hatred. He only gave her a smirk before he proceeded on eating his lunch.