WHEN CURSED CREATURES FELL IN LOVE

MY MYSTIC LOVER

The next morning Seulgi woke up from her sleep she went out her room and passed by the Gnome’s office. She found him talking to a woman and a harpy. 


Jimin caught her peeking outside his office so he approached her. “Is there anything you need?”- He asked her.


“Ani.”-Seulgi said “I just wonder who are your visitors, are they creatures also?”-Seulgi asked.


“Its the harpy and the mermaid. I’ll tell you everything once I settled everything with them.”-Jimin said and slightly closed the door.
Wendy turned around and bowed at Seulgi, she bowed back and realized she’s really beautiful. Jimin’s office is made of glass walls and supported by gold frames on its edges. She started to get worried that she might be someone important to Jimin since he cant take his eyes off her.


“I’ll really pull those tentacles out of that sea monster!”-Jimin exclaimed.


“Calm down.”-Minho said. “The island is far from here it will be very difficult for him to tract her smell.”


“Minho is right. Despite the eagerness of his tentacles to look for the Ghost’s wife it wont take him too long to smell another odor of a prey.”-Wendy said. “We just came here to inform you about it.”


The creatures didn’t stay for too long. Jimin escorted them out and opened the car’s door for Wendy while Minho extended his giant wings and flew up in the air. 


He found Seulgi already dressed up and ready to made her way outside the mansion. His face frowned seeing Seulgi showing so much skin. She wears her sleeveless and above knee plain white dress. It looks good on her but he doesn’t want other guys to see her like that.


“Where are you going?”-Jimin asked her.


“Just meeting someone.”-Seulgi said.


“I’ll drive you there.”-Jimin offered.


“No thanks I can just get a taxi.”-Seulgi refused.


Jimin didn’t insist anymore and let her leave the mansion but he took his car and followed her without her knowing. She gets off at the mall and Jimin parked his car immediately. He followed her and later on learned that she’ll meet Kai.


He saw her laughing with him and hits him randomly. She was never like that with him ever since they met. He felt envious and jealous hoping that one day the spender would treat him the same.


Jimin decided not to follow them anymore and left the two having fun. He decided to leave her with the other man instead of seeing her happy but not with him.


“chamkaman.. My tummy hurts.”-Seulgi said due to over laughing they’ve been recalling the some funny experiences before.
“araseo. I just want to see you laughing since you look gloomy today.”-Kai said.


Seulgi exhales. “It seems like I focused too much earning money to pay our loans and forgot that I’m also a lady. I also have insecurities.”-Seulgi said.


“What made you think that?”-Kai asked.


“Its just that.. I never feel this way until that someone glued his eyes to someone. He never look at me like that before.”-Seulgi honestly said.


“Are you starting to like someone?”-Kai asked.


Seulgi just nods. She wont deny to Kai that she has been liking someone since Kai will know if she’s lying or not.


On the other hand Irene’s eyes slowly opens. Her sleep was disturbed by a slight headache because of drinking too much last night. Her eyes widend when she realized she’s locking Taehyung with her arms and legs.


When she realized she’s still on her clothes she sighs in relief but her big problem was how will she get off to him. Her other arm is being pillowed by Taehyung. She knew with one wrong move both of them will die with awkwardness.


She cant recall what happened last night. The last thing she remember was she’s having a drink with Seulgi and that’s it. 
She stared at him for a long time and when she realized he’s eyes are slowly opening she pretend to be asleep. Taehyung removed her arms and legs around him and suffered from a bodyache because of staying for too long in that position. 


“Master-nim..”-Taehyung shake her to wake her up.


“Ne?”-She pretend to be waking up from his shake.


“Can I go now? I need to prepare the food.”-Taehyung ask permission.


“Why are you asking me that question? You can go.”-Irene said.


“kamsamnida.”-Taehyung disappeared and went to the kitchen.


Irene felt her other arm was so heavy and a pain with slight movement. She soaked herself with a warm water and closed her eyes. A sleeping Taehyung strikes her mind and she blushed.


“Stop Irene you cant like your Genie.”-Irene told herself.


After having breakfast Taehyung and Irene went to the park and paid for the rent where Irene will be starting her business. The carpenters arrived renovating the place with a touch of red and white. Red and gold tables were delivered and some comfortable couches too. 


The kitchen items were also set up at the kitchen area behind the cashier area. Some of the glass cabinets were delivered and she placed it beside the counter of the cash register.


She pulled the Genie inside the kitchen where there’s only the two of them “Genie I wish this business to be a success.”-Irene said.
The genie just snapped his fingers and nothing was happening yet since they haven’t open the business yet. “wish granted.”
“So we’ll expect a lot of customers tomorrow?”-Irene said.


“If they will be the reason for the success. Well of course yes.”-Taehyung assured her.


Irene was busy leading the carpenters on how will they decorate the restaurant. While Taehyung went outside the restaurant hating the smell of fresh painted walls.


“Genie.”


“Omo.. Mermaid! Wendy!”-Genie hugged her since she used to sing him lullabies before he sleeps. Hundreds of years ago.
Irene on the other hand saw Taehyung and thought he was flirting with anothet girl. Its true that Wendy’s beauty was intimidating they were cursed like that.


“Nuguseyo?”-Irene asked her.


“Annnyeong I am Wendy.”-she introduced herself nicely. “and you must be the Genie’s master.”


“Ne,. How did you know? Are you also someone like a spender, a ghost bride?”-Irene asked.


“No I am not a human I am a mermaid. I was cursed too,”-Wendy said.”Well lets just say we have this kind of power of knowing a creature or human beforehand. we can sense or vibe it. Its like its written in your forehead what you are.”-Wendy explained.
“Daebakk! Anyway I’ll be opening a restaurant tomorrow do you want to come?”-Irene invited her knowing that she isn’t someone she should be jealous of.


“well of course I would love to come anyway do you already have a staff there? I mean I can give a hand and you dont need to pay them.”-Wendy said pertaining some of her skilled mermaids at hidden island.


“Well that will do! Omona kamsamnida Wendy-ssi.”-Irene thanked her so much.


“Arasseo I’ll leave now. I’ll see you tomorrow.”-Wendy said and she dived at the lake beside Irene’s restaurant where she left her in shock.


“She’s a mermaid remember.”-Taehyung said.


The workers left the fully furnished restaurant. Taehyung and Irene stayed at the kitchen where she tried some of her baking skills. She finished baking for a couple of hours and they sit beside each other. Irene let him taste and he liked it. Thats the first time he tasted a cake after thousand of years.


“Master-nim.. Jinja daebak!”-Taehyung said and continued eating ignoring the icing scattered at the edges of his lip.
Irene just trying to be nice wiping the icing using her bare fingers but the touch made her recalled their kiss. She started to feel awkward and wiped her fingers using a napkin.


“Don’t you want to taste it Master-nim?-Taehyung asked offering to feed her.


But she just stared at him. Her heart beats faster and her feelings get stronger her thoughts are fighting inside her head but her heart won. She held Taehyung on his nape and grabbed him for a kiss.


Taehyung eyes widened and dropped the cake and fork on the floor. He can’t move.. He likes it her lips are warm and gentle it feels like he’ll explode inside.


Irene pulled away despite she wanted more. She look him in the eye and he just look at her blinking in disbelief. 


She laughed and look away from him. “Miane.. It seems like I fell in love with you. I thought I only owe you for saving my life by I end up wanting to kiss you.”-Irene said.


Taehyung went off the counter and locked himself between Irene’s thighs. He turn his head to hers and scooped her lips with his. Irene was shock but his kiss is more tender and more satisfying. 


The next thing Irene knew both of them are already in her room and he’s overing her still continuosly kissing her. Despite how much she wanted to go further she pushed Taehyung to his chest and took a sit.


“How could you”-Irene hit him “I am not an easy person!”


“Miane Master-nim did I offended you?”-Taehyung asked.


She shake her head. “I honestly like it but tell me the truth did you kissed me because you feel the same way or you only did that for satisfaction?”


“People kiss because of love right? Why are you asking me that?”-Taehyung said.


“Nothing I just thought you did that because you’re a man.”-Irene said.


Taehyung hold her hand “Master-nim.. I love you and I mean it. I lied when I told you that I could sense when you’re in danger. I... was actually following you from afar.”-Taehyung said. “at first I thought it was natural to me to cling on you but later on I realized I been wanting you since the first time I saw you.”


“Then why didn’t you tell me?”-She blushed.


“first its because you’re my Master and second you told me you already like someone else.”


“soo that’s why you asked my why shouldn’t I just let him go? At first I thought I cant but when you came I was able to convince myself I can.”-Irene said giving a peck to Taehyung’s lips for assurance.


“Miane.. For being a coward.”-He said.


 Back at the Ghost’s house.. Joy is back again ignoring the Ghost her behavior really makes him uncomfortable and feel unwanted at all. He gets jealous with Hunchy since he could talk comfortably with her.


“Let’s go.”-Jin told Joy.


She stands up and followed him outside. Hunchy followed too but Jin stopped him from coming. It was the first time that he’ll go out the house without him.


“Why is Hunchy not coming with us?”-Joy asked as she drives the car to the mall.


“So there could be someone to look after the house.”-Jin said. 


Joy was silent again. She thought if Hunchy was around it will be comfortable for her to speak. She just focused on the road and tighten her grip at the steering wheel.


They arrived at the mall and they went inside a branded clothing for men. Jin points some of the clothes he likes and Joy picks it up for him. 


“I dont think pink looks good in you.”-Joy said.


But pink is Jin’s favorite color. Jin turned transparent as if he’s fading and stick to the clothe that Joy is holding. It startled her and made her step backward. “Omona.”


“Is everything okay Maam?”-the staff asked. 


“Ne.. We’ll take everything.”-Joy said and handed the clothes to the staff.


“You’re good at picking clothes Maam. Are these for your boyfriend?”-The staff said.


“Ani.. Its for no one.”-Joy said and paid for the clothes she grabs them and left Jin but he followed.


Despite she walks in a hurry it was nothing for Jin. His long legs make it feel like he’s just walking normally. “Why are you in a rush?”-Jin asked.


“Let’s just go home.”- Joy said. 


“ani chamkaman.. I brought you here to enjoy cause I want you to talk to me but you end up escaping and shutting your mouth for the whole time.”-Jin complained.


“Well this is not the kind of place I enjoy.”-Joy said. “Let’s go!”


“No we’ll stay here!”-Jin exclaimed after she raised her voice to him.


The people passing by keep on staring at Joy finding it weird seeing her talking to someone else when there’s no one around.
“Let’s talk in the car. Everyone might think you’re crazy.”-Jin said.


They managed to get back in the car. Jin made sure he’ll sit on the driver’s seat so Joy wont have a chance to take both of them home, but its been 10 minutes and she’s still quiet staring at the window with her arms across.


“Can you just please tell me what’s your problem?”-Jin said but she’s still quiet and it made him pissed he slams the steering well and his patience with Joy was gone. “Why are you making me siffer like this?! I’ve already show you mermaids that you like, I assured you that I will protect you! and I worst is I am forcing myself to you even if you dont want to! Wae? Why are you doing this to me?!”


“Yah!”-She yelled “Do you think you’re the only one who’s suffering here? I am doing this for myself!  that’s right you did those things for me but because of no reason! You’ll just end up disappearing when you’re already in a situation you cant handle!”-She complained back to him in tears.


Jin’s heart crushed seeing her cry like that. “Ok fine. I know that I become so coward to admit my feelings but its because you.. You never showed me that you’re interested in me.”


“Tsh.”-Joy said as she wipes her tears. “Let’s just go home I want to take some rest.”


“On my bed?”-Jin asked.


“Why would I do that?! I have my own room in your house.”-Joy said.


“I want to lay beside you and watch you sleeping. Jaebal? Let’s be like a natural husband and wife. I am sorry if I raised my voice at you.. I was hurt when you told the staff that the clothes are for no one. When in fact you just can tell her its for your husband.”-Jin complained. “I.. I like you Joy.”-Jin confessed.


Joy just stayed quiet and bowed her head. She hides her face she was blushing but she doesnt want to show him. 


“Here you are again.. You’re not talking again how come you accuse me of disappearing in asituation I cant handle when you’re the one who was.”-Jin told her.


“Since when did you liked me?”-Joy asked.


“Since the day you take care of me and my feelings get stronger when you stopped talking to me. Please Joy dont leave me.. I promise I’ll wash the dishes, I’ll do the laundry, I’ll clean the house.”-Jin said thinking Joy might leave after his confession. “Please stay.”


“Did you mean those words?”-Joy asked 


Jin nods looking to her eyes. He never look away from her eyes and he convinced her that he is telling the truth. She cups her face after rwmoving her seatbelt and lean to him for a kiss. His eyes widened and his heart feels like exploding. 


Joy pulled away and was laughing hardly with his blushing cheeks and red ears. He keeps on blinking still stock in the situation where he wanted to disappear but he can’t. 


“kwenchanaseo?”-Joy said. “Let’s have ice cream.”


Joy and Jin arrived in an ice cream shop. Joy asked permission if she could scoop the ice cream on her own since Jin wom’t be able to eat it if she won’t prepare it. She placed the ice cream in front of Jin and handed him the spoon.


“Miane it was my first kiss I can’t do it well.”-Jin said.


“Jinja? How come you had a lots of brides but you didn’t like any of them?”


“Honestly they never treated me their husband since Hunchy and I used to scare the hell out of them and I haven’t made skinship to any of them.”-Jin confessed.


“Aish poor ex wives. If they only knew that Hunchy is scared with a slap and kick they wont make themselves as slaves.”-Joy said.
Jin laughed. “Anyway.. Lets stay like this. I want to see you smiling and hearing you talking and please tell me if there’s something I did wrong. You’re killing me when you’re cold to me.”-Jin requested,


“Arasseo.”-She said with a smile that she can’t resist.


Seulgi arrived at the Mansion and found the Gnome sitting at the staircase. He was waiting there for the whole time for her to comeback but its past dinner when she did.

L
Seulgi cleared “What are you doing there?”


He turned and faced her with a blank expression. “Its already past dinner. Let’s eat.”-Jimin said as she descends the stairs.


“Go ahead I already ate with Kai before I go home. I’ll just prepare the food for you.”-Seulgi offered.


“Forget it.”-The Gnome said with his hands fisted and went straight to her instead of the kitchen.


Seulgi didnt listen to him and still prepared the food for him. She brought the food using the tray and knock on the Gnome’s room but she got no reply she turned the hinge knob and went inside his room.


The room was well scented, dim but clear enough to appreciate the paintings on the wall with gold frame, the bed is big and tidy, she found Jimin on his desk busy with his laptop. He’s still wearing his natural frowning face.


“Here. Take your dinner first.”-Seulgi said despite the cold response she still send him food since that’s tue only way she knows how she could talk to him.


“Please take it out. I am busy.”-Jimin said but Seulgi can see the reflection of the laptop at the mirror on his back he’s just playing solitaire.


She crossed her arms and pursed her lip. “So how come solitaire is more important than eating?”


“I didnt ask you to bring the food to me. So leave and take the foods with you.”-Jimin said


“Why are you being like this! All I did was to be nice to you and you’re just giving me your frowning amd gloomy face as a response! Why are you being like this?! Is it because I stole the bottle and ended up putting our life in danger now that we’re staying in one roof?!”


“Dont yell at me!”-Jimin slammed his desk.


But his behavior angered Seulgi. She was expecting him to give her a proper answer with her question but he just end up getting mad. She told her mind to slam Jimin on the wall and she hit his head as if an invisible force pushed him really hard,
“Yah!”-Jimin yelled at her growling in pain. 


“You deserve that you stupid Gnome!”-Seulgi said. “Just live your life like that enjoy being hate by others and rememember this! I.. I will never like you!”-Seulgi said crying and made her way out of his room.


“Chamkaman.. Waeyo?”-Jimin asked. “Give me a reason why you will never like me.”


“because you’re a cursed creature that’s it.”-Seulgi said and leave his room slamming the doors.


Jimin stayed on the floor and in pain not because of her banging him on the walls but because of her harsh words. He always thought they have a chance but she made it clear to him what he thought was impossible.