NATURALLY INCOMPATIBLE.

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Jimin clarified to Seulgi that being a spender is a reaponsibility. She can spend the golds whenever she want to but she can't let humans notice her wealth. It's also for the safety of mystic creatures to be careful with their actions.


"The first thing you should do by tomorrow is to buy some groceries and fill the fridge with foods."-Jimin commanded her.


"Why the hell will I do that? I am not a maid here you told me I am a spender."-Seulgi complained.


"It's part of your responsibility to provide our needs. Despite this power I can't spend the golds on my own the Gods won't allow me."-Jimin explained.


"Jinja? Why were you cursed anyway what did you do?"-Seulgi asked.


"I didn't do much but I admit its because of greediness."-Jimin said as he poured a bottle of wine in the wine glass.


"But you know what? You dont look like exactly how a Gnome looks like. I mean Gnomes have long white hair and beard, big tomato liked nose a grumpy face.."-Seulgi said as she mocked how a Gnome she knows look like.


"Well can't you noticed my height? I didn't grow anymore after I was cursed this is my height when I was a teenager and this is still my height until now."-Jimin complained as he held the wine glass with encircling motion smelling the scent of the wine.


"1.76cm isnt bad at all. Anyway alright if you need me to spend anything for you just list all of them and I'll buy it for you."-Seulgi told him. 


Seulgi headed back to her bedroom and was fascinated by her room. She thought her sisters would love it of they bond in this kind of room. 


Jimin knocked on her door and she opened it for him. As soon as the door passed by their faces their eyes met. Jimin felt weird tht he was frozen with her gaze he can't move and he just can't take his eyes off her. This is the first time he felt this after thousands of years.


"Is everything okay?"-Seulgi asked.


Jimin came back to her senses and cough to excuse himself for staring strangely to her. "I'm a bit hungry and its too late to go for grocery now. Let's have dinner together Jhope will come."-Jimin invited Seulgi.


She didnt hesitate to come with them since she wants to know them more. They used Jimin's luxurious car and arrived in an expensive restaurant. Seulgi felt uncomfortable all of a sudden passing by rich people as they are being lead to their table. 
The three of them took a sit and Jimin ordered for everyone. Seulgi wasn't really familiar with the foods which she didnt deny and she let Jimin order the food for her. 


Seulgi felt more uncomfortable once the food has been served. They didnt offer any chopsticks for her and  she observed the wolf and the Gnome on how they're using it. The food also isn't as many as she expected it to be. The plates that were single served and won't fill her stomach.


After eating Jimin wiped the corner of his mouth diligently and called the waiter for a bill. Jhope looked at him since he usually the one who pays the bill because he knew he cant. Jimin wink at him giving him smirk indirectly telling him to shut his mouth.
He swiped his card and asked Seulgi to stay while they fetch the car for her so they would just meet at the entrance. Seulgi nod and let them leave her on the table. 


Jimin reached his car and asked Jhope to driveaway from the restaurant. Despite he doesnt agree to his natural betrayal attitude Jhope obeyed him and left Seulgi at the restaurant. On their way to his mansion Jimin cant stop laughing with a clap predicting what could Seulgi have done or currently doing.


Half an hour passed by and Jimin hasnt comeback. Seulgi decided to stand up from the table when a waiter invited her over the office of the restaurant's manager.


"Mwo?!"-Seulgi cant believe what the manager is accusing her. He keeps on complaining that they didnt receive any payment from them.


"See? There's no transaction recorded at all! Its a $500 worth of food. Why did you eat here in the first place when you can't even pay for it?"-The manager complained in anger. 


Seulgi was supposed to pay the bill with her own card but realized she haven't transfered the cash that she exchange with a gold coin. She convinced the manager to let her pay for the bill the next day and left her personal ID.


Seulgi took the taxi but didnt went home. She went straight to the Gnome's mansion and the gates automatically opened for her. She barge in the giant doors of the mansion wearing her anger. Her eyes are sharp, her eyebrows are frowned, her lips are pursed and her hands are fisted.


She found Jimin encircling the glass of wine smelling the aroma of the wine. He noticed her reflecrion at the glass doors of his wine and gave her a smile. "Did you see now what happens when I spend my own wealth?"


"You !"-Seulgi approached him giving him a slap on his face.


Jimin was angered with what she did. He pointed her and she suddenly was pushed back by an invisible force banging her back on the wall. 


"Master stop! We were not allowed to kill humans!"-Jhope reminded him.


But Jimin was deaf by his anger. He started to choke Seulgi by extending his arms more pointing to her. Seulgi finds it hard to breathe she shut her eyes and think carefully that Jimin's powers should be gone with her surprise the force slowly fades to her neck making her to cough to much and breathe normally.


She gazed at him sharply and told her mind to choke Jimin to death. Jimin's airway narrowed and his eyes widened. He extended his arms to ask Jhope for help.. Jhope run towards Seulgi kneeling in front of her begging to spare the Gnome's life.
It didnt stop her she told her mind to throw Jimin against the wall and he flew like a paper slamming his body on the wall and fell on the ground as if he's a piece of stone tossed by a kid. He struggles to stand up and his body gave up.


"Are you.. controlling the Gnome?"- Seulgi asked.


Seulgi glared at him coldly. He anticipates he'll be toss in the air closing his eyes forcefully like what happened to Jimin but he stayed on his place. "I have no reason to hurt you."- Seulgi said.


"How do you do that?"- Jimin asked between his coughs and gulps.


"Apologize to me now!"- Seulgi commanded the Gnome. 


But Jimin wont say any word to her. Seulgi walk out off the scene and went straight to her room. She scratches her hair  forcefully making it too messy as she cant believe what's happening. She keep on pinching herself but it makes her more realize that she was in reality.


On the other hand Irene came home from her work and found Taehyung floating in the air lying comfortably as he reads the book he took from Irene's desk.


Irene was startled but she remembered he was a genie he can do impossible things. "You look so comfortable."


He flipped standing on his feet making himself face Irene and set aside the book he is reading. "How was your day Master? You dont look fine at all."


Irene doff her jacket and hanged it on the edge of her bed she recline herself on her bed facing Taehyung who took a sit on the couch. 


"Ne.. well I have this friend for a long time and I really like him for a long time and its too obvious that he doesnt feel the same way."-Irene told her Genie.


"Why dont you just stop liking him if he cant give you the same feeling."- Taehyung advised.


"Mola.. I tried so many times but I ended up liking him more and more."- Irene said "How about you? Havent you fell in love?"
"I love you Master. My loyalty are all yours."


Irene laughed at him "then after my 3rd wish you'll gonna love another Master and forget me."-


"I was cursed that way. Its not my fault Master."- Taehyung defends himself.


Irene stared at him for a long time. She smiled appreciating his looks she realized his looks doesn't fit the present generation so she commanded him to sit in front of her mirror and attempted to cut his hair.


"Andwe!"-Taehyung said and flew above her accidentally hitting his head on the ceiling.


Irene frowned her eyebrows putting both of her hands on her waist. "Are you going to stay up there for the whole time!?"


"Jaebal Master dont do this to me.. why are you punishing me?"- Taehyung asked gluing himself on the ceiling.


Irene's neck started to hurt as she extends it too much looking at Taehyung on the ceiling. "Alright! Go back to your bottle and dont ever come out until you decided to let me cut your hair!"


Taehyung hates it when his Master gets upset because of him. It hurts him more than anything else. He slowly went down from the ceiling and sit on the chair. "Arasseo Master please cut my hair if you want to."


Somehow Irene enjoyed cutting his hair to shorter once. Taehyung feel relief seeing Irene smiling but still too focused making his hair shorter. His hair ended up shorter than he expected but despite being uncomfortable about it he still thanks Irene for doing so. 
Irene vacumed Taehyung's hair on the floor and she was walking backwards without noticing the vacuum is blocking her way. She bumped her ankle to it and almost fell on the floor, luckily Taehyung was able to catch her immediately preventing her to hurt herself.


Everything becomes slow when he surrounded his arms around her to catch her. She realized her genie is more handsome with his new hair of course she made sure to style it with her preference. Irene immediately break the chain before everything gets awkward between them.


"Kwenchana Master-nim? You should be careful next time."- Taehyung told her.


"Ne I will."-Irene said and turned off the vacuum cleaner. She excused herself so she could something for them for dinner.
As soon as Irene left her room Taehyung held the vacuum wondering what is it. He was amazed by the way it cleaned his hair on the floor. He pet the vacuum tapping it repeatedly reinforcing it for doing a goodjob for his Master.


Joy arrived at the Ghost home and found him and Hunchy seated on the couch watching TV. She sits on the couch next to them and realized they're watching cartoon and enjoying it.


"Why are you watching cartoons? Thats for kids.'- Joy said.


"Of course not. Back then we dont have something like this thats why we enjoy ourselves."- Jin defends himself.


"So you didnt enjoy this as kids thats why you're enjoying it now?"-Joy asked them lnce again. He looks too manly to enjoy a cartoons at his age.


"Oh.. Ne,, I forgot to tell you.. I live 6,000 years already."- Jin said and turned off the TV once the credits was aired.


"6,000 years?!"-Joy's eye widened. Despite the unbelievable statement she still believe him after all what has been hppening now.


"Ne.. I told you I was cursed and we still can't find a solution for the curse."-Jin said.


"You mean.. you can get rid of the curse and you'll be a human again?"- Joy asked.


"Ne.. but I dont know if I'll still look the same since I am just a ghost. I have no idea if I'll be stayong in any human's body or my body.."-Jin said as he looked blank realizing the reality he is facing once again.


Hunchy and Joy looked at each other feeling sorry for him. Hunchy just bowed from where he was sitting also feelinh sorry for himself. 


"Alright.. I'll be cooking our dinner now so make sure you'll see me at the dining area with an empty stomach."- Joy told them and stood up from her seat going straight to the kitchen.


She prepared the foods for less than an hour and called everyone for dinner. They both run to the table and eat the food served to them.


"I have a question.."-Joy told them.


"Go ahead Mrs. Ghost we'll be listening."-Hunchy said while munching his food.


"Do we have to stay in the same room or same bed? I mean do we have to portray what a husband and wife really do?"-Joy said as she indirectly asks him if they need to have .


"Ani.. that's not part of being a wife. Marrying me is enough to give me my needs."- Jin clarified.


She felt relief  with Jin's words somehow she could stay at the house comfortably. They have finished their dinner and Joy received a message from Irene asking where she is. She went straight to her room and left the boys at the dining area.


"It looks like you'll be the one who'll wash the dishes again Hunchy."- Jin said

.
Hunchy sigh but somehow thankful to found a Bride that will provide their needs. Despite living for 6,000 years he gets used to of having a bride around with them. 


"Yoboseyo? Irene unnie, waeyo?"- Joy asked.


"Where are you? I havent seen you the whole day?"-Irene asked her back.


"Miane Unnie I just hve to finish something in school. I am at my friend's house. Dont worry I'll be back by tomorrow."- Joy assured.


"Just make sure you'll come home tomorrow safe."-Irene told her.


Joy hanged up the phone and threw it on her bed. She dropped herself on the bed extending both of her arms. She was thinking how would she explain to her sisters her situation and how will she make them believe her if she could only be the one and hunchy could see the Ghost.


Jin is already in his room and opened the TV. It has been his leisure activity ever since before it was invented. He randomly presses the remote control to find a nice cartoon he gave up and dropped the remote control on his desk and tried to entertain hismelf with a horror movie.


He stares at the TV and tried to understand what's going on when a face of a monster flash zoomed in the TV it freaked him out as he steps backward making himself fall but before he hits the wall behind him he turned invisible and he penetrates on the wall behind his room. Unluckily it was Joy's bathroom he bumped his on the floor accidentally hurting himself. It took him minutes to realize that the shower and lights are on. He slowly turned his head and saw Joy fully .


Both of them scream and he popped out from where she is. Joy didnt freak out with his powers ahe freaked out because he saw her . She immediately wash herself and dressed himself with pajamas and sweaters.


"Yaaaaaaah! You bastard Ghost! Come out in front of me!"- Joy commanded him but he's still not showing up. "You won't show up!?

Then dont expect anything from me from now on! I quit."-Joy exclaimed.


Jin suddenly showed up with a long distance from her. He knew she'll end up beating him from what happened, despite his repeated explanation Joy wont listen and seems to be deaf by her anger.


"Get out of the house!?"- Joy commanded pointing the front door to Jin.


"Why would I get out? and besides its freezing outside!"- He complained.


But Joy dont want to explain herself, she just gave him a sharp stare and from there he knew he should follow what she says. He voluntarily opened the door and the cold wind welcomed his body. He went out and Joy threw his coat for him to wear.


"I dont want you inside until I say so!"- Joy said and slammed the door in front of Jin.


Jin cant believe he is being manipulated for the first time. He wasnt used to in obeying commands of others specially when he is being kicked out from his own house.