Wrong love

Feels

"H-hello?"

"IRENE OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU OKAY WHERE ARE YOU NOW? ARE-"

"okay okay calm down seulgi. I'm oka-"

"Why is there sounded so crowded??"

"Uh?  No.. Seulgi.. Im going to go home now, its okay im okay im about to go home."

"Irene, don't lie to me."

"Really, I'm about to go home."

"Irene. "

"Seulgi, Im about to go-"

"Bae joohyun just tell me where the he'll are you!?"

.

.

"OH MY GOD HYUN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! "

"Seulgi?"

"Oh it seems that her guardian is here. Well, she's still in shock about the accident but I have scanned her and nothing of her bones break, she's just got some bruise and cuts"

The nurse near them say to seulgi. And seulgi really look worried than never and so she look at irene with worried eyes, when irene look like she's really shock. 

So seulgi just gave her coat to irene and then hug her really tight light her life depends on it. 

Irene's began to cry, while seulgi hug her tight and comfort her. 

The nurse decide to close the curtain for them, with a smile

Seulgi still comfort irene, when she ask her "hey, what happen?"

"Y-your.. Y-your book, your drawing book, I think.. I lost it somewhere, where the bus got in the accident.. I-i"

"Shhhhhhh.. It's okay.. It's just a book, I can buy it again. "

"B-but.. "

"Shhh its okay hyun, Im just glad that you're okay"

Irene tighten her hug. And buried her head on seulgi's crook of neck. 

After that, they goes home to seulgi's apartment. 

Seulgi's live alone, Irene's too.well, technically, they are neighbors, their apartment is just in front of each other's. 

But tonight, seulgi decide that Irene's still too vulnerable so she have to stay there. 

Irene can't reject that. So here she is, in seulgi's apartment, with seulgi's giant sweater. 

Well, it's comfortable here, with seulgi's scent flying over to her nose, and she really wanna have that sweater because it's smell like seulgi and she really like seulgi's smell. It's smell like citrus and it's really refreshing. Well, she won't say that out loud. 

Meanwhile seulgi still in the kitchen, cook some soup for irene to eat it with medicine. 

Irene got some bruises on her cheeks, arms and legs. Seulgi insisted irene to rest at home for 3 days due to her injured body. 

They eat, and then sleep. Like always, they sleep in seulgi's bed, back facing each other but ended up cuddling instead. Like there are some magnets that makes them pulling each other.

.

"I'm going to school and tell the teacher that you're absent for three days. Okay, get some rest and don't go anywhere until I come back home. Don't forget to change the bandage and eat you medicine. Oh and don't forget to turn off the tv if you're not watching it. There's some leftover soup from last night in the fridge. You just have to heat it up and-"

"Okay okay okay okay seulgi okay I'm not a child anymore oh my God stop it seulgi"

Irene says while laughing because seulgi really looks so cute with that frown and worried eyes. 

She just wants to put her in her pocket and protect her from anything. It's just, she really cute. How can someone hate her?  Well, I can relate though, because she will make you have a heart attack because sometimes she's just too cute for this world and sometimes she's.. Really scary, but hot anyways-

..wait. 

I didn't say that out loud right?  I mean she's hot but not that hot I mean not that-

Irene's mind cut off because a hand on her cheek. 

She's come back from her day dreaming of seulgi. 

Seulgi bid her goodbye and goes to school

After that, irene goes to seulgi's bed 

'Maybe a 5 minute nap would be fine'

she woked up from a 5 hours nap and she really thinks, that maybe she's really tired or she's just that kind of person 

.

she eats, and then lay on the sofa. 

'Hmmm.. It's still 1 pm. What should I do?  I don't have any ideas. I think it's lunch time now, maybe I can call seulgi? '

Before irene can even call seulgi's number, seulgi's already call her. Wow, maybe she's worried. 

"Hello seulgi, what's up? "

"The ceiling and by the way hyun are you okay now?  The teacher said that I can go home early today to take care of you. So now I'm on the way, do you perhaps need anything or want something? Have you eaten? "

"So funny seulgi and I'm okay now thanks to you. Well I just eat, have you eaten?  Maybe I can cook some kimchi fried rice for you. But the ingredients are still incomplete. "

"Oohhh okay I'll buy the ingredients. Wait for me hyun"

Little did seulgi know, Irene's is now blushing because of her own thought. 

She just thought that, they look like a couple of newly weds. 

Well, they really looks like a newly weds. 

Suddenly, her phone ringing. It's suho

"Hello? "

"Hello irene. I just wanna talk to you. About something we talk about yesterday. About your feelings"

Irene's really can't control her heart anymore. 

.

a/n: HELLO IM HERE AGAIN AND I SWEAR THIS WILL ENDED UP WITH A HAPPY ENDING AND I SWEAR IM NOT CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU WHO SUBSCRIBE OR READ THIS 

LMAO ALRIGHT IM CRYING. IM SO HAPPY AND THANKS TO YALL, BECAUSE WITHOUT YALL, I THINK I WONT CONTINUE THIS STORY LMAO AND IN THIS CHAPTER, I TAKE SOME OF FLUTTERING FEELINGS MANHWA, BECAUSE REALLY IT SUITS THEM AND LMAO THANKS REALLY