002

Forget 잊 다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ‘Jiminie, it`s time to wake up’ Jimin hear a familiar voice, as soon as he opens his eyes, he smiled instantly.

  ‘mommy!’ Jimin hugged his mom tightly

  ‘shh… you don`t want to wake her up right?’ his mom whispered to him and not wanting to wake up Duri who was hugging Cooky while sleeping. Jimin looked down to see her face clearly.

  ‘she`s beautiful right? Don`t hurt her ok Jiminie?’ his mom whispered, his mom really likes Duri because she knows what happened to her before. Everyone in the house except Jimin, knows what she`s been through. For Jimin, she has to tell him herself, it`s for the best.

  ‘yes mommy’ he was giggling because he was too happy to see his mom, who he hasn`t seen in a few hours.

  ‘come on, let`s go make breakfast’ holding Jimin`s small hand going down to get ready.

-after half an hour-

  ‘Jiminie, go wake up daddy and Duri ok? Breakfast is ready’

  ‘ok mommy!’ he then ran up the stairs. But he didn`t have to wake up his dad since he was already on the way going down, so he just has to wake Duri up. He opened the door silently as possible.

  ‘Duri ah…wake up, breakfast is ready’ he shook her a bit. He saw her eyes opened and thought she was going to wake up

  ‘no’ and she cover the blanket over her head

  ‘no you have to wake up’ Jimin tried to pull the blanket away from her but there was no use, she was stronger than him.

  ‘I want to sleep more’, ’no, wake up now’ Jimin used all of his energy in his body, he did pull away the blanket from Duri, but he used a bit too much energy. Her head bangs the wall, hard. She cried out of pain.

  ‘I-I`m so s-sorry, does it hurt a lot? I`m so sorry’ he held her head and rubbing the point where she hit.

  ‘Jiminie what happened?’ his mom came into the room

  ‘I…accidentally bang her head onto the wall…’ he was looking down

  ‘it`s ok Jimin…Duri, are you ok?’ she held Jimin`s hand and went to Duri

  ‘y-yea…I`m fine…’

  ‘ok come on, let`s go and eat, your dad has to bring us somewhere later.’ Holding Duri`s hand and Jimin was at her left while Duri was at her right.

Jimin was there being jumpy like he would every morning. Jimin will always hum a song which he doesn`t even know himself.

  ‘Jimin ah, Duri ah, what do you say we go shopping later? We have to buy stuff for Duri’ his father said

  ‘sure daddy!’ while eating his breakfast, but Duri just ate quietly and nodded her head. That`s all she does.

After eating they went out to buy some stuff for Duri like her own bed, clothes, personal things and anything she wants. She bought a queen sized bed, a closet that was white and pink, a whole bunch of clothes, a small table and a bed stand. But she didn’t have any emotion. Unlike Jimin who was so happy cause he could spent time with his family, not like he doesn`t spent time with them enough but more is better right?

When they got home the bed and everything else was there, his father told them where to put the bed and everything else. Her bed wasn`t place far from Jimin`s, but there was still a lot of space in between. Clothes hang inside her closet, and her small table was place beside her bed.

After a whole day of shopping, it was time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter