001

Forget 잊 다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ‘good morning!’ a nine year old Jimin greeted the maids in his house. it was a routine for him, every morning he would go around the house just to greet the maids that work in his house. he has been taught by his mom since he was young, his mom taught him that he should be polite to everyone, try to make friends with everyone.

  ‘good morning young master’ everyone in the room said to Jimin, they were smiling happily. Jimin was rich, like really really rich, but he doesn`t act like any of those spoiled kids, he doesn`t gets angry when he doesn`t get what he wants, he`ll ask why and understand it, he doesn`t act like a spoiled kid, even though everyone tends to spoil him, like who wouldn`t? everyone loves him and shower him with love.

  ‘what are we eating for breakfast? can I help?’ ran to the maids that were preparing breakfast.

  ‘it`s a secret and plus your daddy wants to see you right now’ one of the maid bend down to talk to him and pointed at Jimin`s father who was at the door of the kitchen.

  ‘Daddy!’ Jimin went running to his father, since he doesn`t see his father that often compare to his mom. His father bend down with open arms to catch his son.

  ‘aigoo, my son has grown more handsome’ spinning Jimin, who was in his arms. Jimin giggled like a little girl.

  ‘daddy you want to see me?’ Jimin asked innocently after his father put him down

  ‘yes my son, come with me’ taking Jimin`s small hand and leading him into his office but there was something, something that made Jimin feel scared.

  ‘daddy…can we go back? I`m scared…’ pulling his father`s sleeve, trying to stop him

  ‘it`s ok, everything is ok Jimin.’ Even though the face of his father convinces him, but he was still scared.

  ‘ok Jimin now close your eyes’ he did as told, his father turned him around. After a few minutes, his father finally spoke up

  ‘ok Jimin, now turn to me and open your eyes’ Jimin did as told but he was shocked, ‘Jimin, meet Min Duri, she`s now going to help you in everything, anything you want her to do, she`ll do it for you, you just have to ask her to, but she can reject if it`s too much and she`ll work for you for life.’

  ‘h-hello….’ Jimin bowed to her, to be honest, he was a bit scared of her, she wasn`t smiling, she had a dark appearance.

  ‘Jimin, although this isn`t a family tradition, but your grandpa did the same for me’ he saw his father smile happily,

  ‘where is she right now?’ Jimin asked innocently, because his father did mention she was going to work for him for life so where is his father`s?

  ‘she? She`s your mom’ his father just laughed, Jimin thought it was awkward and thinking to himself ‘I`m going to marry her when I get older? No way…she`s too scary…’

  ‘now Duri go with Jimin to his room, he`ll show you around the house. Jimin be a good boy ok? Oh and she will be with you all the time’ then his father left.

  ‘h-hi…’ again awkward silence, ‘My name is Park Jimin, I`m nine years old, how old are you?’

  ‘seven’ she answered lowly, but she was really creeping Jimin out. But Jimin tried to push that feeling away, he held her hand and took her to his room like his father said. He closed the door behind him.

  ‘come on I have things to show you in my room’ he beamed, but Duri doesn`t even smile and about that, she doesn`t have any emotion on her face.

After showing nearly everything in his room and bragging about how clean and tidy he is. He noticed that she never shows any emotion. Suddenly he got an idea, he left Duri sitting on his bed. Went to take one thing that he never showed Duri yet. He went to took his soft toys in the closet, he took a rabbit, elephant, dog and cat. All of it was fluffy and Jimin`s favourite was the rabbit, which was named Cooky, because it was brown and it had a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter