Chapter Three

DDD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinsook, Jibeom, and Jaehyun all look towards Donghyun with their eyebrows raised. Donghyun was trying to contain his blush, failing miserably as the scarlet blush added color to his milky skin.

"I mean," Donghyun panics, falling over his words. "The last time they updated their SNS accounts, they said they were just friends."

Jinsook looks at him suspiciously, pulling out her phone. Donghyun can feel a drop of sweat slowly making its way down his neck.

"Oh, of course," Jinsook nods like she understands, handing the phone over to Jaehyun and Jibeom. "I forgot."

"Forgot what?" Jaehyun asked, narrowing his eyes at the screen. "They literally updated their SNS ten minutes ago."

"Uhh, yeah?" Donghyun laughed nervously.

"Donghyun used to have a major crush on Joochan," Jinsook informed them.

"It was a long time ago,"

"I wouldn't call six months ago a long time,"

"What kind of crush? Like you're-my-hero crush or I-want-to-kiss-you crush?" Jibeom looked between the two.

"I-want-to-kiss-you kind of crush," Jinsook said nonchalantly.

Donghyun used to have a crush on Joochan, how could he not? Before their current lineup, Hong Joochan had been one of the youngest players ever to competitively play at a high level. His skills as an Ana were well showcased the year before, back when Ana was never seen in matches. At first, Donghyun would dream of competing against him, of winning, but those thoughts quickly turned to how would Joochan's lips feel against his. Joochan was a beacon of light that Donghyun couldn't help but be drawn towards.

"We've got to meet them," Jinsook rubbed her hands together excitedly. "I mean, when's the next time you're ever going to see them again?"

"Maybe at the next tournament." Jinsook quickly kicks Jibeom's shin, silencing the male quickly. Donghyun can't afford to waste time like this, he's got stuff to do, strategies to think about, characters to practice- Oh, it looks like Jinsook had already left with Jaehyun and Jibeom in tow.

Biting his teeth nervously, Donghyun reluctantly raises himself from his seat and follows them from a safe distance. He would look lonely sitting by himself, especially since it seemed he was getting ignored by the others and his friends had already left him.

"Excuse me," Jinsook voice raises an octave, pouring every ounce of cuteness into her voice. Donghyun scoffs internally because he knows that Joochan almost positively hates people who act cute, especially if he doesn't know them. "But we'd like to let you know what big fans we are. We absolutely adored watching your gameplay today."

Just as Donghyun expects, Joochan's eyes hard while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter