Chapter Two

DDD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their first match, they had received an offer from two sponsors who were heavily impressed by the performance. Meng Mei-Qi and Wu Xuan-Yi were owners of a successful Chinese restaurant chain throughout South Korea who also happened to be major fans and supporters of Overwatch.

When asked why they took notice of them, Donghyun couldn't help but beam with pride when Mei-Qi revealed that her favorite character was Sombra. She was so happy that somebody in the competition was using Sombra and performed quite impressively. Xuan-Yi told them that she herself mainly played as Mercy, and would like to offer some tips to Jaehyun.

They had planned to move their discussion back to their original hotel but Mei-Qi and Xuan-Yi looked at it in disgust.

"You shouldn't be staying in a place like this," Xuan Yi told them, looking around their rooms in disgust. The six of them had been staying in two room, boys in one and girls in the other. But both rooms were quite small and looked quite shabby. Dayoung didn't stay with them and instead stayed with her friends at another hotel.

When they moved to their new hotel, Donghyun's jaw dropped in amazement. It was definitely a huge step up in terms of quality. The lobby itself was quite large and bustling with people, Jinsook recognizing some of the other teams still remaining in the Overwatch tournament.

Xuan-Yi showed them around the new hotel, pointing out the various luxuries while Mei-Qi had retrieved their new room keys from the front desk.

They were no sharing three rooms among the six of them. As they rode the elevator (their old hotel's elevator was out of order), they quickly decided who will who's roommates. Dawon and Luda had paired up, leaving Jinsook to choose Donghyun as her roommate after looking at the other two in disgust, knowing about their messy habits.

"We'll be right down the hall from you guys," Xuan-Yi smiled as she pointed down the hall. "You can order whatever and it'll go right down on our tab. But we'd like to invite you all out for dinner tonight if you guys don't mind."

"After what you've done for us, how can we refuse?" Luda chirps happily, quickly plucking one of the keys from Mei-Qi's hands and retreating with Dawon.

The younger members nod as well, gratefully thanking the two older women

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter