Last

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was 7am when Taehyung opened his eyes. They went home at twelve in the midnight  but he wasn't feeling tired. He got up his bed, moving towards the shower and got dressed and went downstairs. Apparently Matthew was not  awake yet. He checked his phone and saw many unread text messages then he went to check his instagram, scrolling down to see his friends updates and there he saw one from Somin she's in the practice room. He only took his cell phone and wallet with him leaving a note to Matthew. Taehyung closed the door behind him and started to call for a cab


Reaching DSP media company, Taehyung run inside the Starbuck shop and make an order of  Hot Chocolate and Caffè Mocha after receiving it
He went inside, no one is around at that time, their CEO is on a vacation and the staffs were given a day off. He walked to their practice room, he stopped when he saw Somin  dancing inside. She was wearing a plain black T-shirt and sweatpants. Her outfits was simple but showing off her curves. Her hair was a bit messy because of dancing and she was not wearing any make up but damn Somin is very beautiful.


He entered the room and when Somin saw him, she smiled 


"Hi" Taehyung smiled back at her.


"Oppa, Im surprised to see you here" Somin walked to where he sat.


"I'm more surprised to see you practicing so early in the morning so I got you this" Taehyung showed her the drinks  


" I don't know which one do you prefer so you choose" he said


"I'll get the hot chocolate Taehyung oppa, I'm touched. You came early just to give me this" 


"Its no problem, you deserve this reward because our Sominnie is doing a great job" he pats her head and she likes it

 
"Thank You Kim Taehyung-ssi" Somin formally bowed to him 180 degrees and pretending like Taehyung is the ceo., Taehyung chuckles, he always find Somin a cutie.  Both of them sat beside each other silently sipping to their warm drinks. 


After an hour He and Somin started to dance together, they were just practicing a couple dance for fun,
Taehyung was about to do the male part of the dance routine  but before he could Somin stopped from dancing and she dropped herself on the floor 


"Are you ok." he said clearly worried.


"Ug yeah fine.I think we have to re- Ow" Somin groaned when she suddenly felt some sharp pains in her side and winced. She grabbed her stomach and squeezed her eyes closed.


"Somin! Are you ok whats wrong?" Taehyung asked her worried.
She didn't reply and tried to move to get something from the bag but it hurt too much. She   in a sharp breath when she tried and quickly stopped moving.


"Whats wrong what do you need?" Taehyung asked Somin.
She heard the panic in his voice. If he was a girl he would understand what was happening but he wasn't so she was gonna have to explain. But first Somin needed the pills.


"My pills , I left it at home." Somin said through the pain.


"What? Okay, so what should I do" he said. He was really panicking because he knew that Somin is pregnant and this is maybe one of her symptoms Holy he doesn't know what to do anymore and she's not talking .


"Damn I'll carry you" He swept her off her feet and started carrying her bridal style.
"Oppa!" Somin was startled. But he didnt said anything and call for a cab


"Let's go to the hospital!" Taehyung panicked


"No, Let's go to my house oppa, please" Somin said between her breathe. She looked like she was crying so he did what she wanted.


"Somin, you need to be checked up. This isn't good now , it might lead to misca-" his voice was low trying to tell her what best thing to do.


"Please" she cut him off and cried, Kim Taehyung felt like for making her cry but honestly, he only wanted to know what's happening to her, what if it lead her to miscarriage . Taehyung looked at her hopefully.


"Im really okay." Somin voice was low , shes grippin on his hand tightly and He could tell she wasn't feeling well and how painful she's feeling right now.


Reaching Somin house, Taehyung lay her onto her bed 


"The nightstand." Somin said.
She could tell he got it when he opened the draw and grabbed the bottle of pills from it. He quickly took one and gave it too her with water. She swallowed it and sat with her head in her knees waiting for it to take effect. 10 minutes later Somin felt a little bit better and slowly lifted her head from her knees taking in a deep breath.


"Thanks." She said to Taehyung who she could tell was worried and confused.


"Are you ok? do I need to take you to a doctor whats wrong?" he asked me.


"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter